ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
Hana is a fucking miracle and while I have a weakness for hardcore goths I was not expecting to adore her as much as I do.
If the game was just you and Hana going from strangers to dating to fucking married I would play the shit out of it.

Hats off to the dev who managed to make a bunch of great characters with fucking Honey Select and is still creating great scenes. If I had money, I'd support.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Good news everyone! We got the new dev diary!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Based on TD's numbers, he and GIL have been averaging roughly 92 statics, 7.7 animations, and 2850 words per week over the three weeks since our last diary. Overall our devs are currently averaging ~95 statics, 3.2 animations, and 2640 words per week since work in Chapter 4 Update 2 began. Here are the charts:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not a lot of useful analysis to do here. It sounds like we're about 3 weeks to so away, which will make this one of the longer updates (by dev time). That's probably a side-effect of the complex design choices TD alluded to, I'll be very curious to see how the update plays out, particularly how the intricacies of the punishment game play out compared to the theoretically more streamlined date with Mina. As I've said before, the devs haven't steered us wrong yet so I'm happy to go with whatever the devs prefer. But if they can deliver the usual quality in a more efficient manner so much the better.

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
Let's say if you take a certain path, you might start something that vaguely resemble a reverse ntr; very vaguely.

P.S. I'm not sure if reverse ntr means what I think, a situation in which the man cheats on his fiancee/wife.
:unsure:

Last edited:

ShadowLordV1

Aug 18, 2022
Hana is a fucking miracle and while I have a weakness for hardcore goths I was not expecting to adore her as much as I do.
If the game was just you and Hana going from strangers to dating to fucking married I would play the shit out of it.

Hats off to the dev who managed to make a bunch of great characters with fucking Honey Select and is still creating great scenes. If I had money, I'd support.
Hana best girl. Simple

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
I don't even wank to this game anymore, I'm here for Hana and the plot.
Actually writing a good date scene that isn't complete cringe is something a lot of AAA games totally fail at, never mind the great sex scenes and multiple good talking scenes in between and after.

By now one of the scenes I'm looking forward to the most and I hope we will see at some point is a "Okay mom, you know her already, but this is Hana..." scene. :ROFLMAO:

Of course the "danger" is, that TD and company are evil people that will do terrible things to our characters in the long run...

Last edited:
Oct 11, 2021
Actually writing a good date scene that isn't complete cringe is something a lot of AAA games totally fail at, never mind the great sex scenes and multiple good talking scenes in between and after.
I feel like almost every other Hgame, at least on this site, doesn't take itself seriously. Way too many jokes and most of them are cringe as fuck. Whenever Pale Carnations has a joke it's very tasteful and fits the mood. In the most abstract sense possible this is what I imagine real life would play out given the same scenario. Perfect dialogue, perfect characters, perfect setting, I fucking love this game

Magnifico

Dec 28, 2018
Veronica is too muscular for my taste.
I´d like to see a taller girl, FIT but not that muscular.
Maybe even taller than Veronica.

Asking for the guys loving the shorter ones....,maybe there is room for a really shot one.
5ft flat or something. I don´t think there is a charakter yet in this range...or I forgot

4.90 star(s) 477 Votes