Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Just caught up to this game. It's a lot of fun and well written. Love the art style for the characters and the animations too. I just wish there was more sub/femdom/cbt content with it. The setting and some of the characters really seem well suited for it. What was this built with?
Honey Select

Reactions: True_Degenerate

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Second one, i think, and it looks really good because of this game's developers. Most HS made adult games have pretty average quality. :love: :cool:

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Next Update supposed to be quite big? :unsure:
It'll be about 2100 statics and 63 animations. So it's not the biggest or the smallest, especially if you factor in this update is a branch heavy, but it should be worth your time. If you're not on Mina's route, there is more to it than say if you weren't on Hana's route last update.

Just as a head's up, GIL will likely be finishing the image work tonight, so things are looking like it's moving to a very early April release at the latest.

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
There are other games with "beautiful guys", reminded Me "NMM" where dev show off beautiful MC perhaps more then girls :KEK:
Nah, seriously I dunno why needed everyday morning shower scene with MC thinking and thinking... (perhaps it's only time of day when he can think...) and showing his ass and dick from different angles... for non gay themed game :unsure:
Here it's only MC's big dick is cliche "sin" of devs if we're talkin' about males.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: m4pII and dolfe67

yanjiejiu

Jul 14, 2019
Hi, re the discord - my patreon setting page says it's available but 'not connected', I also tried the link provided here and can't seem to connect, would anyone kindly let me know how to join?

tricky17

Oct 12, 2018
Hey Everyone , as of March 24th, we are happy to announce that we have wrapped up the production side on Ch4Up2. As usual, we are presently in the quality-checking phase and believe a release just in time for next weekend (April 1st) is in the cards.

The totals for this update are as follows:
-2,069 static images -63 animations -54,657 words Expect releases on the following timetable: - Owner Tier Priority Access: April 1st - Platinum Tier Early Acess: April 8th - Public Release: April 15th

This update predominantly features branching club-focused and Mina content. However, all the project's primary actors and a few side characters make an appearance in their own way. If you're not on Mina's path, this should feel more substantial than if you weren't on Hana's path last update, but your mileage will vary depending on your choices. Mina has several states accounted for, with three different opening scenes that both furl out from and connect into the main body of her content.

I'm very pleased with certain aspects of this update, and I hope you will feel the same. Thank you for being so supportive, and please look forward to it.

Release_Schedule_4_2.png

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
image_2023-03-27_083433615.png
Hello beautiful! Wait! Is this supposed to be a new character or is it supposed to be Mina? A relative perhaps like her mother since the locket is different?

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Not the first person to ask that. She really doesn't leave an impression, huh?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Evidently not if even her own developer can't refer to her by name! :p

m3lee

Aug 27, 2017
Thanks to her mystique, Sophia's been the most interesting of the side characters for me. So upon seeing your post, I had to play through all of the club scenes again to find out where that first image was from... I never realized that was her since we hadn't officially met her at that point in the story.

Safe to say she leaves an even bigger impression now and my platinum tier release can't come soon enough lol

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
As long, as we don't have to play chess against her...

Thanks to her mystique, Sophia's been the most interesting of the side characters for me. So upon seeing your post, I had to play through all of the club scenes again to find out where that first image was from... I never realized that was her since we hadn't officially met her at that point in the story.
Same... :ROFLMAO:

4.90 star(s) 477 Votes