Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
I knew it was the assistant, but I never thought she could be a "dish" as well (I never made the connection that it was her in the first picture)
I think most players haven't realised it was her... Just like Me :oops:
You need to be attentive to details and she's secondary character with not much imput on the story (yet, we're still waiting for her great role/reveal in all that drugs plot) so...

Reactions: True_Degenerate

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I think most players haven't realised it was her... Just like Me :oops:
You need to be attentive to details and she's secondary character with not much imput on the story (yet, we're still waiting for her great role/reveal in all that drugs plot) so...
haven't connected the dots either before this...

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
No it's 90% percent because it's being made with HS2 and you're thinking of games made with HS1 without even realizing it. That's not to say the devs have made a outstanding work since the beginning, but don't talk about what you're ignorant of.
Might want to double check that before you go running off with the 'you're ignorant' there, as I'm 99% sure this game is using heavily modified HS1 and not HS2. Glass houses and all that...

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
... compared to other 3d h-games they look great. better than just the default honey select guys
If we are judging this game by HS standards, it's unquestionably the best smut game made using HS for the images. I defy anyone to show me someone using HS better.

This game has set the bar that other smut games should be trying to clear.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
If we are judging this game by HS standards, it's unquestionably the best smut game made using HS for the images. I defy anyone to show me someone using HS better.

This game has set the bar that other smut games should be trying to clear.
Isn't Eternum also a HS game?

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Quick Question before I shoot myself in the foot, is the Cheat Mod and WT Mod compatible with each other?

Peace :)

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Yep! Those two, PC and Eternum, are without doubt the two best HS based games. There are others which also have really good HS graphics, but Eternum and Pale Carnations are the top dogs.
For me it's Pale Carnation and Now and Then (still even haven't played Ditectors Cut with fixed visuals) with Eternum as Third.

As I know first two use HS1 and Eternum use HS2, but I'm not really rate game in terms of visuals and tbh care not much
I think HS2 still needs a lot of modding and work cause you know Illusion... not matters how far they go, problems remain almost same, perhaps a bit easier with lighting/
But I'm not pro, used that gam...studio...khm engines very long time ago and my memory can play jokes with Me :oops:

Reactions: Turret and Elduriel

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Ripples looks better than PC and Eternum, and it is Honey Select, no?

There are a lot of jagged edges/aliasing in Pale Carnations. Not that it affects the game too much...
Hm... Ripples characters need more work in them, ahm nevermind, too much offtopic anyway

Reactions: Axeleen
Dec 7, 2018
Gahhhh dammit! Everytime I click on this thread and have a look at the renders my dick starts oozing precum, out of all the renpy games on this site this one probably has the best visuals / hottest models I've ever seen with this type of game. But the fact that all the girls are pretty much whores that get banged by everyone and their mother totally kills it for me, but the temptation is real.

GIL3D

Illusionist
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2019
There are a lot of jagged edges/aliasing in Pale Carnations. Not that it affects the game too much...
A compromise of compression. PC has currently 20k statics, way beyond most games. We do optimize our video clips too for the same reason. Just a small quality improvement across the board would be catastrophic for our disk weight. It's the price we pay for "the flow", as I like to call it.

I won't dispute your opinion about Jes' work, I share it too. He is undoubtedly the master of HS1 light, and its most gifted animator in the AVN scene. Zanith is definitely in that conversation too. My strengths lie elsewhere. As do Lykanz's, frequently forgotten but easily the most well-rounded. Arguably though, it's a matter of preference and taste. I think all of us surviving HS1 artists are currently at a level at which we shouldn't look at each other to compete, but rather, to learn.

Regarding HS2, I'm partial to Cryo's studio work, I consider him the reference. Cari is not as focused on pure technical studio work, but he is a genius editor with a very sharp sense of pace and display rhythm. I'd be happy with just a fraction of it.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
For me it's Pale Carnation and Now and Then (still even haven't played Ditectors Cut with fixed visuals) with Eternum as Third.
thanks, forgot about the updated version of that, it's been a while since I played it so might as well give it a go again

Reactions: Zerorox

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
A compromise of compression. PC has currently 20k statics, way beyond most games. We do optimize our video clips too for the same reason. Just a small quality improvement across the board would be catastrophic for our disk weight. It's the price we pay for "the flow", as I like to call it.

I won't dispute your opinion about Jes' work, I share it too. He is undoubtedly the master of HS1 light, and its most gifted animator in the AVN scene. Zanith is definitely in that conversation too. My strengths lie elsewhere. As do Lykanz's, frequently forgotten but easily the most well-rounded. Arguably though, it's a matter of preference and taste. I think all of us surviving HS1 artists are currently at a level at which we shouldn't look at each other to compete, but rather, to learn.

Regarding HS2, I'm partial to Cryo's studio work, I consider him the reference. Cari is not as focused on pure technical studio work, but he is a genius editor with a very sharp sense of pace and display rhythm. I'd be happy with just a fraction of it.
Someone is being too humble)
I think experienced eye can easily catch Hard and precise work in HS1 studio playin' Pale Carnations.

4.90 star(s) 477 Votes