Feb 4, 2020
Double standards were reasonable choices back when humans don't have DNA tests. Strict moral guidelines for women linked descendants whit their father, who can create larger families than women as pregnancy limited female fertility to 1 per year. The rapid growth in family size that equals economic and fighting power ultimately moved humans from matriarchy to patriarchy.

Now with modern weaponry, simply increasing the headcount does not equal an increase in strength. DNA testing eliminated the need for women fucking one man, as a kid's father can be determined with a simple test. These facts combined with people don't even want kids anymore mean that we do not need the double standards anymore in the DEVELOPED regions. For the rest of the world where number=superiority, women will always be treated harsher.

Sihn8

Dec 26, 2017
Wait, how have they not hit 1000 subscribers yet? Is the MC's inner monologue a little to close for comfort?
I think the distance between releases might be their only sticking point. that's probably just about it.

Reactions: Axeleen

shadow cobra

Mar 26, 2020
I think the distance between releases might be their only sticking point. that's probably just about it.
Nah, that's probably not it, I mean they literally have a consistent schedule of 5 to 6 months with a huge amount of content which is very common for bigger developers, the main problem is probably that the theme of the game may not sound or just isn't everyone's cup of tea, I can assure you that if their game was a HS experience game they would BLOW UP (even more) since this is one of the most popular games in the site.

• Angry
Reactions: Axeleen

Biscardone

May 2, 2020
They're getting close to The Dream

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Utterly ours, right? At long last, they will be contractually obligated to add an Edwin x Victoria route, right? Right?
Ok, I'll grab me coat...

But really, TD and GIL, congratulations for getting near to such a milestone, however symbolic it may be. Any and all forms of recognition for your game are undoubtedly well deserved. Plus, you're just releasing a new chapter, so you should kick back, relax and celebrate a bit anyways!

Just a Memer

Oct 18, 2020
Double standards were reasonable choices back when humans don't have DNA tests. Strict moral guidelines for women linked descendants whit their father, who can create larger families than women as pregnancy limited female fertility to 1 per year. The rapid growth in family size that equals economic and fighting power ultimately moved humans from matriarchy to patriarchy.

Now with modern weaponry, simply increasing the headcount does not equal an increase in strength. DNA testing eliminated the need for women fucking one man, as a kid's father can be determined with a simple test. These facts combined with people don't even want kids anymore mean that we do not need the double standards anymore in the DEVELOPED regions. For the rest of the world where number=superiority, women will always be treated harsher.
_methode_times_prod_web_bin_b7e405a6-b2b6-11e8-8fb1-ac438dd6af00.jpg

4.90 star(s) 477 Votes