tan-zan

Sep 1, 2021
Yeah, I think that if a $50 saint existed they'd have leaked it already. I'm not sure that the whole "bluh $50 patrons care too much about the devs" argument holds up; I mean, fuck, Eternum consistently gets leaked at the $100 tier. My money says that it'll get dropped at $10 in a week, there are just more people there and it only takes one.

Reactions: OdinValgallovih

Great730

Oct 3, 2019
Then let someone throw off their requesits and who wants to transfer money to a person and he will subscribe and post an update

jodike

Oct 14, 2017
Yeah, I think that if a $50 saint existed they'd have leaked it already. I'm not sure that the whole "bluh $50 patrons care too much about the devs" argument holds up; I mean, fuck, Eternum consistently gets leaked at the $100 tier. My money says that it'll get dropped at $10 in a week, there are just more people there and it only takes one.
yea most high tier patrons don't lurk on a pirate site like this.
The lower tier patrons however tend to come from here cus they found the game through here.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Mina is pure.

She seems to have "some" problems, yeah. Will be interesting to see, where they took it with her.

I also don't think the MC (at least as of Update 1) has in any way "corrupted" her. I mean...she clearly flirts with him, she already has a "list" of things she wants to do...where exactly there even room to corrupt her?

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
She seems to have "some" problems, yeah. Will be interesting to see, where they took it with her.

I also don't think the MC (at least as of Update 1) has in any way "corrupted" her. I mean...she clearly flirts with him, she already has a "list" of things she wants to do...where exactly there even room to corrupt her?
Ahah, Who knows, maybe some points from her list are too much even for "Corrupted and Evil" variant of MC...
She already said there is cheating in the list and Ian is not BF enough to satisfy her *three scary letters* fetish :KEK:

• Sad
Reactions: endless1m

-Dreamer-

Jun 1, 2017
Ahah, Who knows, maybe some points from her list are too much even for "Corrupted and Evil" variant of MC...
She already said there is cheating in the list and Ian is not BF enough to satisfy her *three scary letters* fetish :KEK:
Given the tone of the game, I wouldn't be surprised if it's true. Or rather, I expect it to happen to one of the main love interests sooner or later, and Mina fits the bill very well, because in games with such a dark slant, it's always more enjoyable to watch, when cute girls like Mina succumb to moral degradation than girls like Felicia.

jodike

Oct 14, 2017
dont care about mina, but that would be suicide for the project
yup the amount of backlash that projects like Superpowered or a town uncovered started trying to go into the 3 letter branch tells how people feel about games that suddenly go into that direction.

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Yeah, very unlikely it'll happen tbh, still don't care too much 'bout Mina. I'm almost disappointed how few non MC dicks penetrated Carnations up to this moment :KEK:

-Dreamer-

Jun 1, 2017
I suppose it can be avoided, depending on the choice.
I admit, I would be surprised if in this game, which already has prostitution, blackmail, drugs, etc. would not be this genre )

Reactions: Zerorox

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
I suppose it can be avoided, depending on the choice.
I admit, I would be surprised if in this game, which already has prostitution, blackmail, drugs, etc. would not be this genre )
Yeah, something like with Ian and Rosalind, all our choises...

4.90 star(s) 474 Votes