rj677

May 30, 2020
Well, this threads conversation about money and waiting times is just intriguing to me...

When pirates only ask for a "hero", Im totally fine with it since we can all ask and hope for something to happen...

But when pirates start DEMANDING and cant hold their cum for 2 WEEKS :cautious:... Then we get to one of my guilty pleasures in F95 :LOL: ;).

In my mind, the solution for those people should be fairly simple: Just go into the patreon of this amazing game and pay these wonderfull and nice devs their 50 bucks to get the game early :WeSmart::WeSmart:. Mindblowing, isnt it? :eek::FacePalm:

I for one am glad that the priority acess people all stood together and didnt post the game here and actually gave these devs the exclusivity time that they deserve for their work.

PS: Before i get my ass kissed by everyone and get everyones dicks hard thinking Im one of those "priority acess people", Im not :KEK::KEK:. Im just your friendly and mostly thread lurker F95 PIRATE :cool::ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
I think someone said that if they were in the $50 tier they wouldn't share it either? Maybe that caused confusion / set things off?
That was me who said that, my bad guys.
But yea regardless who is anybody to tell people how they should be spending their money?

Im probably gonna likely be waiting longer than most cuz I likely wont play without the mod. Mods got me spoiled

honkyfifteen

Jan 14, 2020
But yea regardless who is anybody to tell people how they should be spending their money?

Im probably gonna likely be waiting longer than most cuz I likely wont play without the mod. Mods got me spoiled
Same here. With so many variables and paths, i am not risking playing without mod :D

Reactions: Lamset312

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021

+ Play without mods
+ make decisions You really find suitable (without stats farming and walkthrough)
= Play like Intended by dev for maximum immerse and satisfaction

Any cheating always kills part of the interest and impressions from playthrough.

P. S. Best girl is Kathleen :giggle:

Last edited:

-Dreamer-

Jun 1, 2017
I for one am very intrigued by the fact that every single time a release is near (oh it never misses), so many thoughtless people are willing to waste so much time debating on leaks and their legitimacy, when they are utterly missing the bigger problem: whether they should talk about leaks and their legitimacy or not.

And the answer is an obvious no.

Stop polluting threads with countless useless saloon talk and let us wait for the leak public release in peace, exactly like how devs are reacting to the whole thing since the beginning.

Btw this also goes for random people just coming in to say which character is their favorite to polish their willy to. If you still have this urge to tell, only your mother will be interested by that news.

A forum thread is for objective information exchange, not a facebook post collage.
If people don't violate the rules of the forum, they can write anything they want, that's what the forum is for, to communicate and discuss the game, this includes the game's characters, fetishes, etc.
So let's not be rude.

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
I for one am very intrigued by the fact that every single time a release is near (oh it never misses), so many thoughtless people are willing to waste so much time debating on leaks and their legitimacy, when they are utterly missing the bigger problem: whether they should talk about leaks and their legitimacy or not.

Stop polluting threads with countless useless saloon talk and let us wait for the leak public release in peace, exactly like how devs are reacting to the whole thing since the beginning.

Btw this also goes for random people just coming in to say which character is their favorite to polish their willy to. If you still have this urge to tell, only your mother will be interested by that news.

A forum thread is for objective information exchange, not a facebook post collage.
My favourite Character is Kathleen by the way, if I Will change my mind I'll let You know ;)

ztg1234

May 19, 2018

7h14j6.jpg

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022

Reactions: Axeleen

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021

Yea Guys! Internet forums aren't for opinion, discussion, or debate. Only cold, hard facts! For instance:
Hana is best girl with Mina and Felicia tied for second.

Now I've clearly not been following that rule until now, so going forward if have any questions about whether something is appropriate to post on the thread, I'll make sure to PM Axeleen for guidance. We might all consider doing the same.

Axeleen

May 1, 2018
Yea Guys! Internet forums aren't for opinion, discussion, or debate. Only cold, hard facts! For instance:

Now I've clearly not been following that rule until now, so going forward if have any questions about whether something is appropriate to post on the thread, I'll make sure to PM Axeleen for guidance. We might all consider doing the same.
Good resolution ! Now I'm here to tell you, your message has no informative value. You can delete it and not bother commenting again ;)

• Angry
Reactions: botc76

bo77om

Nov 20, 2022

based

Unreal434

Sep 23, 2018

Btw this also goes for random people just coming in to say which character is their favorite to polish their willy to. If you still have this urge to tell, know that only your mother will be interested by that news.

What is the purpose of this forum or any forum in existence then.
Is it supposed to be just a waiting room where everyone sits in silence and checks clock on wall to the next update?
Look up the meaning of the word "forum".

4.90 star(s) 473 Votes