RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Given the tone of the game, I wouldn't be surprised if it's true. Or rather, I expect it to happen to one of the main love interests sooner or later, and Mina fits the bill very well, because in games with such a dark slant, it's always more enjoyable to watch, when cute girls like Mina succumb to moral degradation than girls like Felicia.
It is a game that focus a lot on corruption so i wouldn't be surprised if something along those lines happen in a "bad ending".

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
It is a game that focus a lot on corruption so i wouldn't be surprised if something along those lines happen in a "bad ending".
We will have good endings and bad endings, according to TD. So some rather dark events might take place. We already got a taste of the beginnings even on "gooder" paths.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Drearash

Jan 21, 2022
yup the amount of backlash that projects like Superpowered or a town uncovered started trying to go into the 3 letter branch tells how people feel about games that suddenly go into that direction.
By "three letter branch" do you mean the one that people are asking "Is *three letter branch* avoidable?"

Axeleen

May 1, 2018
I think its called generosity and it can be a very joyful endeavour =)
You sadly don't understand the very simple difference between donating 50 bucks to someone silently because you genuinely like their work and the very different case of someone claiming to be doing precisely at the moment when a new release has been made specifically as a poor attempt to troll people online.

Last edited:

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
You sadly don't understand the very simple difference between donating 50 bucks to someone silently because you genuinely like their work with the very different case of someone claiming to be doing precisely at the moment when a new release has been made specifically as a poor attempt to troll people online.
Who claimed to be subscribed at $50?

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
This discussion about money is a bit stupid IMO, and being unable to wait a bit... c'mon is there such a lack of Willpower in adult men nowadays? :FacePalm:
No offence ofc

Apr 2, 2021
Wow! I am surprised. Usually, it takes one day at max for games like this to be leaked. I remember the update before the last one got leaked by a 50$ Patreon 30 mins into the release. When did we become so cultured?
Especially considering the fact that this is the Top 1 rated game on this website. Guess we truely are out of luck this time. Anyway the public release is really not that far away, have to say its really nice of the dev to set a mere 2 weeks window between first tier and public release.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Especially considering the fact that this is the Top 1 rated game on this website. Guess we truely are out of luck this time. Anyway the public release is really not that far away, have to say its really nice of the dev to set a mere 2 weeks window between first tier and public release.
Absolutely! I am always happy when developers give out a public version! I boycott Patreon for several reasons, so even when I truly want to support some games, those with only patreon I cannot. So it is great to get a public version and TD&GiL are so nice to post it after 2 weeks. That is still an okay waiting time.
One month waiting time can be really hard, so while it is still great to get a public version then, there are several games I hope for a leak a week or two after release.

4.90 star(s) 473 Votes