Simonono

Sep 7, 2019
I don’t want to be the one asking, but could someone provide a save file from chapter 4, update 1 ending? Pretty please

Reactions: oddysey

Axeleen

May 1, 2018
Stop spamming the forum with your posts about the game and what you think. That's not what forums are there for. It's just for waiting for a release and twiddling our thumbs while we wait. :cool:

(Before anyone goes bonkers, the above is humorous content, NOT my actual opinion)
You don't get the difference between a hollow and generic "hana best girl wow so sexy" and an actual opinion.

Axeleen

May 1, 2018
botc76 and as you can clearly see guys, if you all hadn't just posted shit like after my message, the leak would have literally been the next message after mine. :unsure: think about that...

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
does somebody know what update number ch4 update2 is?

like v0.8 or v0.11 or something?

couldnt find out so far... =)
There are no 0.xxx counts in PC. We have chapters with several updates, normally about 4 per chapter. Currently the game is roughly at 50% finished. So there is more goodness to come!:)

crunchycake

Jun 3, 2020
A question comes from the left field....

How to trigger the branch sitting scene with Mina? I got 3 saves from Ch4 Part 1, which are Hana only, Mina only (+ Hana as FB) and both. All of them don't trigger that scene so I have been wondering the specific requirement/code to get that.

Thanks in advance.

DarkLords00

Nov 23, 2022
A question comes from the left field....

How to trigger the branch sitting scene with Mina? I got 3 saves from Ch4 Part 1, which are Hana only, Mina only (+ Hana as FB) and both. All of them don't trigger that scene so I have been wondering the specific requirement/code to get that.

Thanks in advance.
You have to reject Mina when she tries to seduce the MC in her apartment.
Then after the visit to the cafe in this update, you'll get the park bench scene and depending on her affection score you can "re enter" her path from there unless you are on the Hana gf path.

WastedEfforts

Jan 23, 2020
Pale Carnations [Ch. 4 Update 2] [Mutt & Jeff] - ANDROID PORT

Download - 35MB APK + 3GB Files
Package Name: com.lewdgamerxxx.pale_carnations
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Drop a LIKE "(y)" to Support my Work!!
A Port By LDX REPACKS
Doesn't work

endless1m

Mar 25, 2023
There are no 0.xxx counts in PC. We have chapters with several updates, normally about 4 per chapter. Currently the game is roughly at 50% finished. So there is more goodness to come!:)
yes, yes. but I was trying to find out how many updates there have been already.
the chapter way of numbering it makes it impossible to compare the length of the game with others, if one doesnt know the update number

if for example somebody new finds pale carnations they have no clue if they found a game of a v0.18 length or a game of v0.5 length

thanks for the reply =)

Reactions: Turret

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
yes, yes. but I was trying to find out how many updates there have been already.
the chapter way of numbering it makes it impossible to compare the length of the game with others, if one doesnt know the update number

if for example somebody new finds pale carnations they have no clue if they found a game of a v0.18 length or a game of v0.5 length

thanks for the reply =)
I see! In numbers, Pale Carnations is about at version 0.45-0.50. The game is about half done, we have 2 more "Event weekends" and the various Final endings, depending on what we did before.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020

thanks for the reply =)
Nobody uses a standardized versioning anyway. And someone's v0.1 can be another one's v0.5. Better ask for actual playtime and progression. Quite a few hours of gameplay and about half of the story (without epilogues)

Reactions: ename144

pablo.1297

Jan 2, 2019
I really enjoy the game, I had my doubts about playing this one at first because of the environment in which it takes place, but the character development is just wonderful, one of the best if not the best I've seen in many games on this site. They don't act just because, there is motivation and a reason for what they do.
Despite that there are some things I don't like and I know I'm in the minority, but I would like an option to be able to refuse Dalia ( I don't care about her) and we are forced to be in the sauna with her if we want to help Veronica. Same with Katherine's "reward" scene where she drugs you, it would be nice to have the option to refuse as we are allowed when she offers us Harper, I did things wrong on purpose not to see that scene.
And as many said it also seems like an option is needed to handle Abel's visit differently.
Despite all that I really enjoyed the game and look forward to the new update.

Reactions: TD1900

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
Dammit, I'm so pissed now... I do like both Mina and Hana quite a bit, but I outright refused the "Hana GF" path and went all in with Mina specifically because of her promise to be far more perverted than the fairly straight-laced Hana. And yet, this update, finally granting me some quality time with her, was pretty much as vanilla as it gets. All I can hear in my head is "LET'S GOOOOOOOOOO!!!" but the script all goes "nope". Dang frustrating, is what it is, assuming I ever even get to see the update where things might finally change...

Reactions: Phase_01

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Quite obvious that wasn't going to happen. Only now Mina is finally enjoying her sexuality at full after leaving that very toxic relationship with the only guy she had sex with.
Even Edwin mentions how he doesn't want to scare Mina off with some of his more perverted ideas.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Well it took me less than 24 hours to cheat on Hana, I'm sure she'll never find out r-right guys?
It is your funeral, chummer, once she finds out!;):LOL: Not to forget her Daddy dearest, who is very talented with knives. While he surely can make a great sushi, I think he is even more "talented" with sharp blades outside the kitchen of PC.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny
4.90 star(s) 477 Votes