Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
So this Warren guy. A gentle giant. A calm force of tender fatherly care. I like him. (y)
If this is not sarcasm in action we see here, then it is a refreshing and unique new view of Warren we have not seen in this thread before!:) Would you please tell us how you arrive at these viewpoint?

• Haha
Reactions: True_Degenerate

From95

Jul 26, 2019
Is it possible to get a Gofile link aswell, since the file is to big for free mega link. Couse the games looks interresting :D

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
If this is not sarcasm in action we see here, then it is a refreshing and unique new view of Warren we have not seen in this thread before!:) Would you please tell us how you arrive at these viewpoint?
In the scene where he lectures Hana after catching us with the two idiots, having an indoor beach party, the guy gives Hana a lecture in such fatherly manner you never see actual dads lecture their kids in other visual novel. They either go full on asshole or just way too forgiving. Warren the meantime just has this bent forward finger waving posture with a grumpy look that isn't even menacing, he casually achieves not to be physically threatening in that moment even though it would be easy. Not once does he show signs that he is about to hit Hana and doesn't give as much as a slap to the mc even though he did a stupid thing. The scene isn't tense because Warren handles the entire situation without creating unease.

This is a recurring theme with Warren. He never uses violence or even the threat of violence to settle arguments, he is never overcome with rage, he is a perfectly reasonable guy. He knows exactly what are the boundaries and if he cannot lay a finger on Hana? He doesn't try to weasel his way around this. If he can't he can't and he is cool with it. He is by far the classiest of immoral mercenary in visual novels where usually the bad guys are just bullies with a temper who need constant supervision not to break things. If he would be given free reign he would just break the girl sure but he isn't nurturing a desire to do it. He just said that if he could he would, sure he'd love to, but as long as the boss won't allow it this won't happen, end of story and you never see him teasing Hana. This is rare.

He doesn't flaunts his muscles he doesn't tell tales of combat prowess, he isn't a braggart, he never felt threatening in an argument, he doesn't try to win one so desperately like immature idiots and bully types do. With his argument with.. Dariah? Can't remember the name. He doesn't answer to her and yet didn't just sent her to fuck off, he listened to her argument, didn't try to intimidate her at all, he gave her words a real thought.

The guy is the best you can possible get for this role. You want an enforcer who is ruthless, without conscience? Your ideal one is in full control of his base desires, polite, well mannered if he has to be, handles situations with care and isn't threatening unless he has to be. He doesn't try to be in the center of things, does not seek attention and minds his actions and words, always use only as much force as needed and otherwise a likeable buddy if you bother to chat with him.

The thing is, he acts like a fine example of an ideal maffia enforcer. Always very respectful and fully loyal to the hireups, good with peers, strives to a good working relationship the very least. But doesn't give a fuck about those below him. This is why he doesn't care about girls he fucks. They are the bottom of the foodchain and hierarchy is very important for these types. They actually are quite deliberately mean to those below them.

JasonsGranpa

Apr 30, 2023
In the scene where he lectures Hana after catching us with the two idiots, having an indoor beach party, the guy gives Hana a lecture in such fatherly manner you never see actual dads lecture their kids in other visual novel. They either go full on asshole or just way too forgiving. Warren the meantime just has this bent forward finger waving posture with a grumpy look that isn't even menacing, he casually achieves not to be physically threatening in that moment even though it would be easy. Not once does he show signs that he is about to hit Hana and doesn't give as much as a slap to the mc even though he did a stupid thing. The scene isn't tense because Warren handles the entire situation without creating unease.

This is a recurring theme with Warren. He never uses violence or even the threat of violence to settle arguments, he is never overcome with rage, he is a perfectly reasonable guy. He knows exactly what are the boundaries and if he cannot lay a finger on Hana? He doesn't try to weasel his way around this. If he can't he can't and he is cool with it. He is by far the classiest of immoral mercenary in visual novels where usually the bad guys are just bullies with a temper who need constant supervision not to break things. If he would be given free reign he would just break the girl sure but he isn't nurturing a desire to do it. He just said that if he could he would, sure he'd love to, but as long as the boss won't allow it this won't happen, end of story and you never see him teasing Hana. This is rare.

He doesn't flaunts his muscles he doesn't tell tales of combat prowess, he isn't a braggart, he never felt threatening in an argument, he doesn't try to win one so desperately like immature idiots and bully types do. With his argument with.. Dariah? Can't remember the name. He doesn't answer to her and yet didn't just sent her to fuck off, he listened to her argument, didn't try to intimidate her at all, he gave her words a real thought.

The guy is the best you can possible get for this role. You want an enforcer who is ruthless, without conscience? Your ideal one is in full control of his base desires, polite, well mannered if he has to be, handles situations with care and isn't threatening unless he has to be. He doesn't try to be in the center of things, does not seek attention and minds his actions and words, always use only as much force as needed and otherwise a likeable buddy if you bother to chat with him.

The thing is, he acts like a fine example of an ideal maffia enforcer. Always very respectful and fully loyal to the hireups, good with peers, strives to a good working relationship the very least. But doesn't give a fuck about those below him. This is why he doesn't care about girls he fucks. They are the bottom of the foodchain and hierarchy is very important for these types. They actually are quite deliberately mean to those below them.
Not to mention he gives Edwin a lecture on how not to whiteknight for Hana. :love:

But found him a bit threatening when Edwin once stumbles unannounced into the video screens room.

---

Btw have to apologize to the devs for saying to lose all interest in the Mina path because of the apparent nice guy fan service. That was to early in development and it was too harsh. Apologies. I do hate it though.

• Haha
Reactions: True_Degenerate

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
The more tails you have, the higher you are in the hairarchy.
She sure seem to be a big advocate of such belief. I don't like pigtails and she doesn't just have 2 but 4! If she wouldn't be such a tease with her daddy remarks i wouldn't bother with her further, but.. i'm a shallow person ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I can even forgive that car. But why? Why had to be salmon pink? *sigh* The things we have to endure in this story!

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Are they counted in general or do I have to have certain points for each girl?
Ennoch is likely referring to the week 1 introductory interview, which leads to a 5some scene if you score high enough.

I'm assuming you're referring to the photoshoots in week 2, which doesn't have a reward, but factors into who wins (and loses) week 2's exhibition.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
The thing is, he acts like a fine example of an ideal maffia enforcer. Always very respectful and fully loyal to the hireups, good with peers, strives to a good working relationship the very least. But doesn't give a fuck about those below him.
That is something I can agree on, even Abel said that Warren is really good at what he does at work.

Austron

Aug 4, 2019
I can't find the renpy saves folder. My phone uses the shared internal storage feature. does anyone know how to install it on android?

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
It's only been two weeks but nonetheless we got a new dev diary today!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Based on these numbers TD and GIL have added 216 statics, 5 animations and 6007 words in the last 14 days, and average of 108 statics, 2.5 animations and ~3000 words per week. Overall, they are now averaging roughly 129 statics, 1.8 animations and 4230 words per week since work on Chapter 4 Update 3 began. Here are the charts:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Things seem to be going well so far, probably on par with most of the recent developments. The real question is how big Update 3 will be. If the Rosalind content TD mentioned covers her potential threesome with Ian to pay her debt from Chapter 3 (which might fit the preview image) then goes on to give Veronica a big scene, I'd say this update will likely match or even exceed Update 2. If the Rosalind material is more of a preview for a bigger scene later, then Update 3 will probably be on the smaller side.

But that's just a guess, it really comes down to how 'dense' the material is in terms of art and coding and that's entirely up the devs. Either way, there should be lots of interesting things to look forward to whenever it's finally done - even if poor Veronica must wait a little longer for her star turn. :cry:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
To interject on all this Warren cock-schlobbery:

Wasn't he the one the housegirls complained about getting too rough with? Or am I confusing him with someone else?

4.90 star(s) 477 Votes