Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
:sick::sick:

Yes. We like him a lot. :cool:
This is a recurring theme with Warren. He never uses violence or even the threat of violence to settle arguments, he is never overcome with rage, he is a perfectly reasonable guy. He knows exactly what are the boundaries.....
Ok so assuming I'm still not mistaken in the character, wot are u talkin about m8?

There's the whole side story on how he routinely treats the housegirls like crap, overly rough sex etc. A habitual line-stepper if there was one. I guess if one were to compartmentalize his personality just around Hana, hmm well okay then, but that's not really the full story.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JasonsGranpa

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
There's the whole side story on how he routinely treats the housegirls like crap, overly rough sex etc. A habitual line-stepper if there was one. I guess if one were to compartmentalize his personality just around Hana, hmm well okay then, but that's not really the full story.
... and your point is? You think treating the house-girls roughly is crossing any kind of line? Because i don't. It just doesn't sit well with the girls, understandably. Nobody gives a flying fuck about them the meantime as long as there are plenty in reserve to fulfill patron demands.

JasonsGranpa

Apr 30, 2023
Ok so assuming I'm still not mistaken in the character, wot are u talkin about m8?

... and your point is? You think treating the house-girls roughly is crossing any kind of line? Because i don't. It just doesn't sit well with the girls, understandably. Nobody gives a flying fuck about them the meantime as long as there are plenty in reserve to fulfill patron demands.
Also he is balancing the whiteknighting we have to endure in many AVNs.

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Usually Warren is a footnote for discussion, so I was actually (pleasantly) surprised to see someone read that much into his character. I even commented to GIL that we can check that one off the list.

I look forward to his more prominent parts in the story. He's fun to work with.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
It not only doesn't sit well with the girls, it doesn't sit well with me.

You can certainly commend his character for other traits, but calling him reasonable or non-violent is just bizarro-world.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Usually Warren is a footnote for discussion, so I was actually (pleasantly) surprised to see someone read that much into his character. I even commented to GIL that we can check that one off the list.

I look forward to his more prominent parts in the story. He's fun to work with.
The writer in me wholeheartedly agrees with you on Warren, the "Pale Carnations" fan and player in me sees this as rather ominous!:) I am rather sure it will depending a lot which way we let Edwin develop how good or bad Warren´s prominent parts will be for us. For my pro-Hana, Felicia, Sophia and Dalia MC I cannot think of many scenarios were Warren´s great stage moment will be well and good.:);)

UR FBI GUY

Aug 1, 2018
It would be very interesting if dev adds sharing or ntr tag into the game, I love to see victoria content with mc friend, but somehow i get that feeling that there's something going on between them. only past flashback is amusing but very frustrated the same time. people in the discord also share this same thought i hope dev will give us some Victoria content in the next update.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: The Senior Perv

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
It would be very interesting if dev adds sharing or ntr tag into the game, I love to see victoria content with mc friend, but somehow i get that feeling that there's something going on between them. only past flashback is amusing but very frustrated the same time. people in the discord also share this same thought i hope dev will give us some Victoria content in the next update.
Wouldn´t be NTR because there isn´t incest in this AVN (I remember the devs saying they aren´t interested in the incest kink). Both Victoria and Edwin do act as real mother and son, with a complicated past, but it´s not a ¨landlady-tenant¨ relationship.

JasonsGranpa

Apr 30, 2023
Ehh i'm kinda iffy on Warren tbh. sure he treats us ok but the same can't be said for the girls. he kinda just gives off questionable energy. Jacob on the other hand is chill as fuck, easily one of my favorite male characters.
As a enjoyer of dark sexual stuff Jacob is for me the most boring male character in the game, with his constant whiteknighting. Also he seems to be a bit offended with my MCs behaviour.

And of course I don't mind Warren at all so far, since I'm not the girls. :sneaky: But I agree to some extend. His video screen room reaction was not appreciated.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
As a enjoyer of dark sexual stuff Jacob is for me the most boring male character in the game, with his constant whiteknighting. Also he seems to be a bit offended with my MCs behaviour.

And of course I don't mind Warren at all so far, since I'm not the girls. :sneaky: But I agree to some extend. His video screen room reaction was not appreciated.
Agreed, there's just not much there for Jacob. NGL when he was first introduced on first playthrough I got strong "interracial sharing game partner" vibes from his character- and that's not a complement; more than a few games with the ntr tag attempt to avoid the 'thug bbc' trope by going hard in the other direction and making that character as bland and inoffensive as possible. (ofc having finished game his relative role is minor, but on first playthrough you never know which characters will become significant)

I'm not sure if I'm the racist for reducing black characters to these two archetypes, or if wayyy to many devs pigeonhole black characters into either "mega bbc thug" or "bland inoffensive good guy".

At the very least he works well as a contrast in personality for Warren and Governator-dude. Actually now that I think about it, even after complaining about him, the game could also use more of those characters to highlight the differences and provide a frame to the psychopaths within. Imagine Chuck having a small-statured dorky sidekick who tended to look the other way when shady dealings were transpiring :geek: | :sneaky: :unsure:

rippertipper

Sep 22, 2022
Agreed, there's just not much there for Jacob. NGL when he was first introduced on first playthrough I got strong "interracial sharing game partner" vibes from his character- and that's not a complement; more than a few games with the ntr tag attempt to avoid the 'thug bbc' trope by going hard in the other direction and making that character as bland and inoffensive as possible. (ofc having finished game his relative role is minor, but on first playthrough you never know which characters will become significant)

I'm not sure if I'm the racist for reducing black characters to these two archetypes, or if wayyy to many devs pigeonhole black characters into either "mega bbc thug" or "bland inoffensive good guy".

At the very least he works well as a contrast in personality for Warren and Governator-dude. Actually now that I think about it, even after complaining about him, the game could also use more of those characters to highlight the differences and provide a frame to the psychopaths within. Imagine Chuck having a small-statured dorky sidekick who tended to look the other way when shady dealings were transpiring :geek: | :sneaky: :unsure:
Honestly, I find Jacob to be a pretty realistic interpretation of a vet. The idea of appearing professional at all times just gets pretty hardcore drilled into you, so Jacob would realistically behave that way around coworkers and while on the job. Afterall, your entire time in service you are repeatedly told over and over again that every action and word you do or say reflects back on you, your comrades, your unit, and the military as whole. Even in the concert setting, because he's around coworkers you could still chalk it up to that. I just inferred Jacob was quite adept at hiding who he actually is behind his mask of professionalism, however that is probably coming from my own head canon and not actually how TD intended as so far no such evidence is brought forth to support that theory. But still a fun little theory of mine.

Edit: Hell I forgot he was specifically French Foreign Legion. La Légion étrangère are orders of magnitude more adamant about comradery and esprit de corps. Hell they even run their own vineyards to make their own wine. Plus they still allow physical discipline, so yeah. Professionalism was probably quite literally beaten into Jacob by his superiors in the Legion.

Last edited:

aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
Hey guys! I've just recently started the game. Could someone please tell me:
1) which heroines should I pursue in order to get femdom content?
2) are heroines' paths mutually exclusive?
Thanks in advance!

Reactions: JasonsGranpa

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
0) The term heroines is a little bit unfit for this game.
1) There isn't any proper femdom content in this game.
2) It doesn't seems to me they aren't mutually exclusive, but the only way to unlock every paths is to play various times the games.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Hey guys! I've just recently started the game. Could someone please tell me:
1) which heroines should I pursue in order to get femdom content?
2) are heroines' paths mutually exclusive?
Thanks in advance!
there are some femdomish scenes with the boss lady, a light one with Veronica, but with the rest of the cast it's mostly the MC who is in a dominant position. Paths are not exclusive as of now if you don't want them to, but you can commit exclusively to Hana at one point, so after that you'd cheating if you fuck others (outside the club)

4.90 star(s) 477 Votes