DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
i have Questions before Playing this game , can the MC be good guy ? can we share all girls with other guys ? can you make proper relationship in this game BF/GF ? if yes ? can u share her too ? please i want someone to explain for me before playing

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
i have Questions before Playing this game , can the MC be good guy ? can we share all girls with other guys ? can you make proper relationship in this game BF/GF ? if yes ? can u share her too ? please i want someone to explain for me before playing
Yes Edwin can be a good person even despite the circunstances. 3 of them are working on a brothel competition so likely yes. Also yes for possible relationships. No idea about the last question.

Really recommend you go try the game. :)

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
Yes Edwin can be a good person even despite the circunstances. 3 of them are working on a brothel competition so likely yes. Also yes for possible relationships. No idea about the last question.

Really recommend you go try the game. :)
can Hana or Mina get with other guys ?

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hopefully she gets even more after her break up. And hopefully it dicks plural. I want to see mina broken by the ugly bastards.
Wow, somebody has a hate boner for "Quadtails" it seems. ;) And I am not even that much of a Mina fan, Hana, Felicia and Sophia for the win!:)(y)

Reactions: Gab1 and Zerorox
Jan 21, 2023
Wow, somebody has a hate boner for "Quadtails" it seems. ;) And I am not even that much of a Mina fan, Hana, Felicia and Sophia for the win!:)(y)
I actually like mina quite a lot. Like a lot of people she and Hana are my favorite girls in the game. Mindbreaking the innocent girl is a classic hentai trope and I just happen to like that particular trope.

I have two saves one where Edwin tries to remain a decent person and the other where he acts like a psychopath.

I want all the girls mindbroken in the second save. Top of the list is mina followed by felicia. I think Hana is the only girl I dont really want to see completely mindbroken simply because it might not fit the story very well given she is an owner of the club. I see her being exactly like Kat in the future in the save where Edwin is a psychopath. But that said she has masochistic tendencies so maybe she can be mindbroken too.

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
I actually like mina quite a lot. Like a lot of people she and Hana are my favorite girls in the game. Mindbreaking the innocent girl is a classic hentai trope and I just happen to like that particular trope.

I have two saves one where Edwin tries to remain a decent person and the other where he acts like a psychopath.

I want all the girls mindbroken in the second save. Top of the list is mina followed by felicia. I think Hana is the only girl I dont really want to see completely mindbroken simply because it might not fit the story very well given she is an owner of the club. I see her being exactly like Kat in the future in the save where Edwin is a psychopath. But that said she has masochistic tendencies so maybe she can be mindbroken too.
Nah, there are no totally innocent girls here, Mina is Just like to playin' "cute bunny"
I'm not sayin' she's depraved slut, but she is avg/normal young woman exploring her fetishes so... I don't think that Hentai trope Will work here
Edwin corruption is main theme, other characters had no great changes in their personality (yet?), Just partly lifted their masks IMO
And I'm not sure 'bout mind broken thing also, women minds are not that fragile here as it's shown in some hentai

Last edited:
Jan 21, 2023
Nah, there are no totally innocent girls here, Mina is Just like to playin' "cute bunny"
I'm not sayin' she's depraved slut, but she is avg/normal young woman exploring her fetishes so... I don't think that Hentai trope Will work here
Edwin corruption is main theme, other characters had no great changes in their personality (yet?), Just partly lifted their masks IMO
And I'm not sure 'bout mind broken thing also, women minds are not that fragile here as it's shown in some hentai
My psychopath Edwin wants to give her a bit more than what she had bargained for when she tells him that she wants to explore her fetishes.

As for the mindbreaking - you are forgetting about Abel and Sophia's magical sex drugs. Although it is true that we dont know what they really do to someone who uses them.

Jan 21, 2023
Since some time has passed since the last tiermaking, here is my current one. Discussion is open!:)
View attachment 2629365
I like the out of order tiers.

Also kat too low. She makes the evil Edwin route for me and that route would be a lot worse without her. She is the evil equivalent to what Hana is in my vanilla/nice guy save. Sophia would be a B tier for me because she has not had screen time yet but she shows the most potential to go up the tiers in future updates. Everything else I agree with (I would bump mina up to A and Felicia down to A though)

Last edited:

JasonsGranpa

Apr 30, 2023
Since some time has passed since the last tiermaking, here is my current one. Discussion is open!:)
View attachment 2629365

LET THE FLAME WARS BEGIN!!

i saw your updated list, but i always think tierlists without explanation are not very informative.

does it represent the interest to get dick polished? want to marry? want to have as a personal pet? etc.

i really like tierlists with more glimpses into the persons mind (y)

Reactions: Turret

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
LET THE FLAME WARS BEGIN!!
i saw your updated list, but i always think tierlists without explanation are not very informative.
does it represent the interest to get dick polished? want to marry? want to have as a personal pet? etc.
i really like tierlists with more glimpses into the persons mind (y)
No problem, here are a few tidbits more about my current ranking! This list is ranked towards both "getting your dick polished";) and "who to marry":). I incorporated looks and personality (as far as we know now) into the list, which is one reason why the bottom is where they are. Kath might be personalitywise worse than the others, but she is an important character and for all her flaws she is hardly as annoying as the bottom.
Frak, even Kath and Harper have a better result in mothering than Ian´s "Mom" has. His parents are the main reason he is who he is. Vicki was more a mom for Ian than Grace ever was. How Jerrica "introduced" herself was enough for me. She might be a nice girl, but currently we have not seen much of it.

An "evilknivel":D list would look different, with e.g. Kath a lot higher in rank.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JasonsGranpa
4.90 star(s) 477 Votes