SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
I hope Cathleen will carry out her threat about Hana and blackmail her, so we will see her not only as bartender but also as a girl who entertaining guests it will be so damn hot :D. Of course I'm not selfish person and I think others players will be able to rescue her, if the in good terms with Cathleen, or if they decide to start secret war with club.

Im not sure about Mina, it's the most cutest thing in the game so far, so I probably cuck Ian, despite that i wanted to remain friends with him, I'm sure he won't appreciate it but he'll be fine knowing how many girls he meet in the club. But I'm also curious if devs planned some corruption path for her, I'm really would like to play this route in the second playtrough, which won't be canon for me, but good game deserve multiple playtroughs!

I'm not sure who should I help win this carnation. Felicia is my second before Mina favorite girl in this game, but her intetions a bit shady to me, I think I should just help all of them as much as I can, and we will see what happens in next versions.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
my thoughts:

Hana - I dont want her to be entertaining guests in the same way as the 3 girls, but more as a v.i.p. thing and optional. like the situation when the Mc can rescue her from that dude in the hall. so I agree, a bit of soft blackmail to push her into some kinky situations, but slow corruption with the Mc supervising it and u can chose to let it go, intervene or even join the fun.

Mina - I feel the same, she is the cute thing here and so far we can push her to be more "sexy" and show off her "body".
here I would like to slowly corrupt her, and make her do more and more daring things. but I also hope theres a path where the Mc and Ian can join into a MMF route, where they both enjoy her, as I dont care about cucking him. but if theres no route for that, Im all in to steal her from Ian.

Reactions: Nameless King

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
my thoughts:

Hana - I dont want her to be entertaining guests in the same way as the 3 girls, but more as a v.i.p. thing and optional. like the situation when the Mc can rescue her from that dude in the hall. so I agree, a bit of soft blackmail to push her into some kinky situations, but slow corruption with the Mc supervising it and u can chose to let it go, intervene or even join the fun.

Mina - I feel the same, she is the cute thing here and so far we can push her to be more "sexy" and show off her "body".
here I would like to slowly corrupt her, and make her do more and more daring things. but I also hope theres a path where the Mc and Ian can join into a MMF route, where they both enjoy her, as I dont care about cucking him. but if theres no route for that, Im all in to steal her from Ian.
Yeah, I used this "cuck" word wrong, so there is was miscommunication. I also wanted to steal her.
I like the way you think, and I probably agree with your way with Hana where she will be some kind of V.I.P.
Damn, I even don't helped her in the last version in hope to see where it lead, but nope, she not even mad at MC :D

Reactions: baka

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Since this has come up a couple of times over the past few days, I thought I'd address this again.

I really do hope this vn stays unchanged the devs have made such a unique vn I want to see where they take it. So fingers crossed :)
No worries about that. This is a creative outlet and passion project for us, not something we're looking to replace our main incomes with. Not to say we don't value any and all support, because we do. It brings me happiness to know something I had a hand in is actually enjoyed by other people. Still, the primary reason it started was because I wanted to make the perfect game that ticks all of my perverted boxes.

Changing it in an attempt to appeal to the most people possible would be antithetical to that.

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
I think reviews and comments in this topic prove that you moving in the right direction and you quite talented devs. This game developed not so long time compared to some giant project on this site and it already has 64 review where almost every one of them 5 stars. I think it's mean something. I think, you should consider the idea of becoming full time devs one day, if your life situation allows it, or if you not strongly against this idea.

GIL3D

Illusionist
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2019
I think, you should consider the idea of becoming full time devs one day, if your life situation allows it, or if you not strongly against this idea.
To be fair I spend anywhere between 8 to 16 hours a day every single day on this project, and I can count the amount of free days I take during an update development with one hand. While TD's time requirements are obviously lower than mine because of the nature of his tasks, I'm pretty sure he's within part-time job range at least.

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
To be fair I spend anywhere between 8 to 16 hours a day every single day on this project, and I can count the amount of free days I take during an update development with one hand. While TD's time requirements are obviously lower than mine because of the nature of his tasks, I'm pretty sure he's within part-time job range at least.
Wow, it's quite a lot... In any case, I think you shouldn't stop after this project, maybe start a new Project as a hobby as well. Of course It's all depends on your satisfaction in the financial part of this project, no one wants you to work yourself into a nervous breakdown.
Funny, I was thinking TD is a woman :D With no offense, but judjing by writing of the girls in the game (how natural they feel), and that TD always use this girl on the avatar, I was sure TD is she.

GIL3D

Illusionist
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2019
but judjing by writing of the girls in the game (how natural they feel), and that TD always use this girl on the avatar, I was sure TD is she.
Seriously, his ability to channel the characters surprises me all the time. He's a natural.

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
I have a soft spot for Rosalinde, no idea why. Felicia is fun as hell. Mina I just want to steal away cause Ian so doesn't deserve her.

But honestly after all that said I don't have a real favorite. I'm enjoying them all but none I want to be my ride or die.
I keep having this nagging feeling Rosalind is playing the MC, so while I'm hoping she wins I'm not totally sold on her yet.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I keep having this nagging feeling Rosalind is playing the MC, so while I'm hoping she wins I'm not totally sold on her yet.
Amazingly I agree but don't care. Honestly my feelings toward her have confused me since I first played. I don't trust her but even if she is using the mc, it doesn't change the fact that I have a soft spot for her. It's truly a weird feeling that I'm not used to.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I hope Cathleen will carry out her threat about Hana and blackmail her, so we will see her not only as bartender but also as a girl who entertaining guests it will be so damn hot :D. Of course I'm not selfish person and I think others players will be able to rescue her, if the in good terms with Cathleen, or if they decide to start secret war with club.

Im not sure about Mina, it's the most cutest thing in the game so far, so I probably cuck Ian, despite that i wanted to remain friends with him, I'm sure he won't appreciate it but he'll be fine knowing how many girls he meet in the club. But I'm also curious if devs planned some corruption path for her, I'm really would like to play this route in the second playtrough, which won't be canon for me, but good game deserve multiple playtroughs!

I'm not sure who should I help win this carnation. Felicia is my second before Mina favorite girl in this game, but her intetions a bit shady to me, I think I should just help all of them as much as I can, and we will see what happens in next versions.
I don't think Kathleen's plan is as simple as blackmail. I doubt that would work given how much August appears willing to tolerate to keep Hana around. That means Kathleen needs an ally whose opinion matters enough to Hana that she would do outrageous things for them, or someone Kathleen can safely threaten that Hana would do anything to protect.

Obviously the MC could be suitable for either under the right circumstances (though Kathleen would need to tiptoe around Chuck in the latter case). Fortunately for Kat, the more the MC is unsuitable as an ally, the easier it would be for her to subject him to things he (and Hana) would find objectionable. So that's my guess.

Oh, and speaking of multiple playthroughs...

In general, I'm in favor of the devs sticking to their guns and maintaining their vision for the game. But I do hope they will consider requests because I would love it if they could add page numbers to Save Game pages beyond 9.

It's possible to scroll beyond the 9th page, but the page number list at the top of the screen do not update as you scroll and there is no other indication of what page you are currently on.. So once you wander out into the wasteland it's near impossible to keep track of just where you are.

Speaking as a compulsive altoholic and firm believes in the old Sierra maxim ("Save early. Save often. Save in multiple slots!"), there's no way I can do multiple runthroughs of this game in a mere 54 slots. I mean, I've burned through 17 slots just getting past the 1st Exhibition.

So I'm really hoping this is not a vital part of their grand designs.

Reactions: SharkVampire

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Amazingly I agree but don't care. Honestly my feelings toward her have confused me since I first played. I don't trust her but even if she is using the mc, it doesn't change the fact that I have a soft spot for her. It's truly a weird feeling that I'm not used to.
Well, her reaction when the MC calls her on trying to seduce him is instructive:
Rosalin_seduce_angry.jpg
She does seem to like the MC to an extent, but she does still view him as both immature and secondary to winning the contest.

To me, it makes it rather easy to deal with her. No deals and no funny business, just look for whatever options are available to help her win (or otherwise get her the money she needs). The trick is to figure out how to help Veronica at the same time (and maybe Felicia, if I ever figure out what she's after).

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Well, her reaction when the MC calls her on trying to seduce him is instructive:
View attachment 950903
She does seem to like the MC to an extent, but she does still view him as both immature and secondary to winning the contest.

To me, it makes it rather easy to deal with her. No deals and no funny business, just look for whatever options are available to help her win (or otherwise get her the money she needs). The trick is to figure out how to help Veronica at the same time (and maybe Felicia, if I ever figure out what she's after).
The point is though you can't. Only one can win. One or two will be middle ground..one will have hell. Up to you who gets and does what. Really need multiple saves for this one for each girl.

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
The point is though you can't. Only one can win. One or two will be middle ground..one will have hell. Up to you who gets and does what. Really need multiple saves for this one for each girl.
You are right, but if the gods came down and decreed I had only one playthrough I would pick Rosalind to win. I think there are other ways MC will help Veronica save her business and Felicia is just there for fun so even is she loses she wins.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
That remains to be seen.

Obviously a lot of really unpleasant things are in store for the Carnations, that's a given. We know that, they know that. But the contest is just a game. The real question is if you can still make sure the girls get what they actually need in the process, without losing your (or their) soul in the process. If you can hold off some of those unpleasant things along the way, that's just a bonus.

The MC notes that if Samson really did sabotage Veronica's gym, it's possible exposing his shenanigans could help Veronica. There may be other, similar possibilities out there.

This is a dark game, but that doesn't mean (limited) victories for multiple girls are impossible. It certainly doesn't mean they're guaranteed, but I'm a big softy so I'll hope for the best as long as possible.

HoshiEx

Apr 25, 2020
interesting even its a dark game.makes you how to think and act and what are the consequence

Wolfbeckett

Jul 25, 2020
Regarding Victoria and whether there's any guy in the game she could hook up with: what about Jacob? Sure he works for the club but he seems like a good guy so far who really is there to look out for the best interests of the girls. He could turn out to be a good enough person to deserve her.

4.90 star(s) 474 Votes