Canes

May 27, 2018
Is it just me or do the heads look disproportionately small to the size of the body? Very noticeable especially on female characters.

123gimp123

Jan 5, 2020
Just wanted to write that the quality of this game blew me away, by far the best av game I played.. Ever. Holy hell, I mean I just played through it and I'm still under the impression. But God damn the quality of writing is high. I love the story, the way that it is heading, and how good the characters are written, but I have yet to read any and I mean any scene that portrays intimacy as good as the apartment part of that Hana date. Just chef's kiss. I can't support on patreon cause the of nature of my irregular wages, but if you ever put this on GOG or steam i will buy it in an instance. Preferably through gog, steam are assholes towards game creators, or so i've heard.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Just wanted to write that the quality of this game blew me away, by far the best av game I played.. Ever. Holy hell, I mean I just played through it and I'm still under the impression. But God damn the quality of writing is high. I love the story, the way that it is heading, and how good the characters are written, but I have yet to read any and I mean any scene that portrays intimacy as good as the apartment part of that Hana date. Just chef's kiss. I can't support on patreon cause the of nature of my irregular wages, but if you ever put this on GOG or steam i will buy it in an instance. Preferably through gog, steam are assholes towards game creators, or so i've heard.
They can't sell the game because of copyrights from the render engine (honey select)

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
They can't sell the game because of copyrights from the render engine (honey select)
Not only that, but we have clear real-life assets, logos, etc. from famous companies in the game. That would be quite a Kuddelmuddel to get the "OK to use" from all of them. How problematic that is, even with less wellknown stuff, can be seen in "Summer´s gone" and "Where it all began". The Dev of both games has "interesting times" with the music licences there.

ArashiNinja18

Jun 1, 2017
I made a Cheat mod for This Masterpiece game and decided to share it. It's based on Scrappy's CheatMod. So thanks for giving me the green-light to use his cheatmod as a base. And Many thanks to wurg for helping and guiding me.

Note: The Cheatmod should work with the future updates, unless the Dev Add or Change variables.

(I tested the cheat mod on the Public update and it works well without any issues.)

Pixeldrain / Workupload

View attachment 1653899 View attachment 1698827 View attachment 1698829 View attachment 1698830
The gallery works but the cheats option isn't popping up on the side of my screen. What am I doing wrong?

Erorogi-san

Jun 18, 2018
I know I only recently sung this games praises, but I actually can't help myself from writing something longer. I am genuinely, genuinely, impressed by a lot of things in this game so if you'd like to read my word vomit feel free otherwise, tl;dr: game great, Hana and Mina are best girls, writing peak. Models great, details are amazing (facial expressions themselves are better than most adult games I've played). Warning for story spoilers tho.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Glad to see this. I remember a conversation with Caribdis the developer of Eternum where he mentioned that most of his traffic and patrons come from itch. Given that HS games cannot be on steam I think this is the next best thing. I hope the game being made available there helps it get a bit more visibility. Despite the game's success I still think this game does not have the support it deserves and making it available in other places so more people can discover it is a step in the right direction.
real question... why can't HS games be on Steam? I actually have no idea

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
It is a copyright issue, HS characters do not belong to you - Honey Select retains the copyright so you cannot 'sell them'.
That is really all there is to it! :>)
thanks, but what about other places like itch or even patreon?

Sep 26, 2021
It's tolerated by the company making honey select, for now.
I've been wondering if Illusion will eventually take notice of these Koikatsu and HS games and nuke them all with C&D letters. Do we know for sure that Illusion tolerates Patreon funding? Like, have any devs actually asked them? Or is it just that Illusion hasn't noticed these VNs yet?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: peasantkristoph

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I've been wondering if Illusion will eventually take notice of these Koikatsu and HS games and nuke them all with C&D letters. Do we know for sure that Illusion tolerates Patreon funding? Like, have any devs actually asked them? Or is it just that Illusion hasn't noticed these VNs yet?
it would be a sad day tbh, there are some really great HS games out there

Reactions: sava75

lahnz86

Oct 20, 2018
Despite all the Carnation stuff, which I have enjoyed and love Rose; my favorite parts have been Hana and Mina. I was hoping there would be some way to do a throuple kind of thing... but I just got to the part where you decide to either have Hana as a GF and breaking it off with Mina or cheating on Hana, or to be fuck buddies with Hana. I want the GF part with Hana, but don't want to cheat on her or end it with Mina. Is there a path I should go to have both Hana and Mina?

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Despite all the Carnation stuff, which I have enjoyed and love Rose; my favorite parts have been Hana and Mina. I was hoping there would be some way to do a throuple kind of thing... but I just got to the part where you decide to either have Hana as a GF and breaking it off with Mina or cheating on Hana, or to be fuck buddies with Hana. I want the GF part with Hana, but don't want to cheat on her or end it with Mina. Is there a path I should go to have both Hana and Mina?
I could be mistaken, but you can be FWB with Hana and at the same time fool around with Mina (as I understood she's not your GF either)... anyway for me it's not really relevant as I'm on the Hana GF train all the way

wektis

Nov 18, 2019
Mina talks about throuples and threeways if you do the FWB with Hanna and fool around with Mina, she even throws out a couple of suggestions of who could be involved.

Reactions: True_Degenerate

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
This is purely speculation on my part, but I don't think fooling around with Mina will end well if you become Hana's formal boyfriend. You *might* get a threesome out of it, but eventually Hana is going to demand you live up to your promise of loyalty and I think that will come sooner rather than later. Hana just doesn't seem to be the swinging type. It's certainly possible that could change in the future, but even so the girlfriend branch doesn't seem like the best angle to start that change.

If you really want a throuple, my advice is to be upfront about that and keep things casual with both girls. We'll have to wait and see how well that advice holds up.

4.90 star(s) 477 Votes