Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
I was wondering. Can you bang (of course off stage) all 3 carnations in a single gameplay? Or are there mutual exclusivities?

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I was wondering. Can you bang (of course off stage) all 3 carnations in a single gameplay? Or are there mutual exclusivities?
Currently there are no exclusivities and you can "bang" all 3 Carnations in one playthrough. But you need to choose the right choices for this, because certain events and stats are needed for this.
Also some day we will have to make a choice who is becoming our special love interest. It was mentioned that there will be no harem endings, you have to chooose one girl. You might stay on friendly terms with several other possible LIs, but you have to choose one.

Reactions: Machete

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Also some day we will have to make a choice who is becoming our special love interest.
Oh, yeah, no doubt about that. In my main game i'm after the Hana Solo route. Since i'm re-playing i'm trying the Man-Slut route to later fork for the full Man-Slut and the Mina Solo, just in my first playthrough i couldn't get Veronica and i wasn't sure if i didn't play it well or chosing Rosaling or the blondie i had closed the route.

Reactions: Turret

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Oh, yeah, no doubt about that. In my main game i'm after the Hana Solo route. Since i'm re-playing i'm trying the Man-Slut route to later fork for the full Man-Slut and the Mina Solo, just in my first playthrough i couldn't get Veronica and i wasn't sure if i didn't play it well or chosing Rosaling or the blondie i had closed the route.
I have saves for the Hana and Felicia routes. I hope one day we can also add a Sophia route. :)

Reactions: Machete

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
As you wished: Here is Hana Solo at your service!;):D
View attachment 2718594
So...would Chewbacca fall under the "Monster" of under the "Bestiality" tag? :unsure:

You can already bang two of them multiple times as is, with the third and last one potentially coming (see what I did there?) with the next patch (talking outside of the club "activities" here).

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
Does anyone knowsGames with similar graphics pls
I see you already know about A House in the Rift, which like Pale Carnations, is created using Honey Select 1 with mods, so I assume that's what you mean by similar graphics. Unfortunately for you, you've already found the best-in-class. There's nothing better to look forward to, until GIL figures out how to surpass himself.

However, there are some extremely excellent runners up: particularly Ripples, Oppai Odyssey, and The Inn on my Honey Select 1 list, and of course Eternum which is on my Honey Select 2 list. I could be wrong about which version of Honey Select is used in some of the following cases, and if so, someone here will definitely correct me. There's more out there, but these are the ones that sprung to mind.

Honey Select 1:
Oppai Odyssey
Ripples
The Inn
A House in the Rift
Harem Hotel
The Anomalous Dr Vibes
Once in a Lifetime
The Arson Betrayal
Deviant Anomalies (listed as abandoned; hope not)
The Headmaster
Mythic Manor
Endowed
Hypnosis
Cabin by the Lake
Tomie Wanna Get Married
iNSight of you

Honey Select 2:
Eternum
Stray Incubus
Restore Her Career (didn't really like it, but it was able to do it's job ;))

Jan 21, 2023
I see you already know about A House in the Rift, which like Pale Carnations, is created using Honey Select 1 with mods, so I assume that's what you mean by similar graphics. Unfortunately for you, you've already found the best-in-class. There's nothing better to look forward to, until GIL figures out how to surpass himself.

However, there are some extremely excellent runners up: particularly Ripples, Oppai Odyssey, and The Inn on my Honey Select 1 list, and of course Eternum which is on my Honey Select 2 list. I could be wrong about which version of Honey Select is used in some of the following cases, and if so, someone here will definitely correct me. There's more out there, but these are the ones that sprung to mind.

Honey Select 1:
Oppai Odyssey
Ripples
The Inn
A House in the Rift
Harem Hotel
The Anomalous Dr Vibes
Once in a Lifetime
The Arson Betrayal
The Headmaster
Mythic Manor
Endowed
Hypnosis
Cabin by the Lake
Tomie Wanna Get Married
iNSight of you

Honey Select 2:
Eternum
Stray Incubus
Quite surprised by this list if it is accurate because with the exception of Eternum which looks beautiful, I think a lot of the HoneySelect 1 games look so much better than the HoneySelect 2 games.

I would expect HS2 to look a lot better considering it is more recent. I am assuming it is because more mods are available since HS1 has been around longer.

Reactions: Biscardone

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
Quite surprised by this list if it is accurate because with the exception of Eternum which looks beautiful, I think a lot of the HoneySelect 1 games look so much better than the HoneySelect 2 games.

I would expect HS2 to look a lot better considering it is more recent. I am assuming it is because more mods are available since HS1 has been around longer.
I'm not an expert, but that's the reason that I've read several times for HS1 games looking better than HS2.

Reactions: Biscardone

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
...no time to replay dude...:(
Well in that case, if you want to race through the game the skip button works. Also if you right-click on the skip option on the quick menu, it skips to the next choice in the game. If you remember your choices at all, you can fly through all the old content in less than 15 minutes. If you have to stop and explore other paths to remember your choices, probably 25 minutes.

BrockLanders

Aug 8, 2020
Well in that case, if you want to race through the game the skip button works. Also if you right-click on the skip option on the quick menu, it skips to the next choice in the game. If you remember your choices at all, you can fly through all the old content in less than 15 minutes. If you have to stop and explore other paths to remember your choices, probably 25 minutes.
THERE'S NO TIME
1687707309678.png

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017

Keep in mind HoneySelect Studio (the poser) is just an add on for a h-game, and the impetus for HoneySelect 2 wasn't so much as "when can improve this" as much as "let's make a sequel to a popular title and make more money." The improvement between the two programs aren't night and day, although there is some. We went with HS1 at the time because it had a larger pool of assets to draw from, but in the three years since, that gap has shortened.

Basically, if you notice an HS1 game looking better than an HS2 game, it's a skill and care difference, just the same as how you might notice some HS1 games look better than some other HS1 games or Daz to Daz.

kiki013

Jan 12, 2021

Honey Select 1:
Oppai Odyssey
Ripples
The Inn
A House in the Rift
Harem Hotel
The Anomalous Dr Vibes
Once in a Lifetime
The Arson Betrayal
The Headmaster
Mythic Manor
Endowed
Hypnosis
Cabin by the Lake
Tomie Wanna Get Married
iNSight of you

Honey Select 2:
Eternum
Stray Incubus
I'd throw in both games by [ILSProductions]
namely Now and Then and Interim Domain

4.90 star(s) 477 Votes