ermousa

Dec 17, 2018
I'm using Android and I have the following errors:

"tmj" , "adults only" and "click to continue" are not found??

also where to put the Android Data that have ".rpa" file extension??

thanks

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
won't we get it in this update? lol
Nah. The content for Veronica in this update is more "be a decent person" oriented, not corruption. At best, if you're playing a more cynical Edwin, you could think of it as a morale boosting exercise.

Either way, it's building off the vibe of the shower hug / asking her to spend the night, so I'd temper my expectations if you're expecting pet play 2: electric boogaloo in the next one.

TD1900 any chance we get a Veronica corruption scene soon-ish (i'd consider the next 2 updates soon lol)?
Keeping the above comment in mind: not likely, but I won't rule anything out.

Ch3Up4 will be Felicia, and something (non-Veronica related) that I've been very much looking forward to for more than a year. After that, we'll move onto more intersectional scenes between fun combinations of characters, which will spin off in different ways, but the sequencing of those combos aren't set in stone until we begin working on them.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Nah. The content for Veronica in this update is more "be a decent person" oriented, not corruption. At best, if you're playing a more cynical Edwin, you could think of it as a morale boosting exercise.

Either way, it's building off the vibe of the shower hug / asking her to spend the night, so I'd temper my expectations if you're expecting pet play 2: electric boogaloo in the next one.
All that i was expecting of Veronica's update. :love: (y):p

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
3 hours+ for EVERY download link except Mega and that would take a full day because it's over the 5 gig daily limit. Can we get a Gofile link?

• Angry
Reactions: tamagochi

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
3 hours+ for EVERY download link except Mega and that would take a full day because it's over the 5 gig daily limit. Can we get a Gofile link?
There is an update coming out in the next few days, no clue when it might show here.

And you can use MEGA if you have a VPN once you reach the limit, pause, change IP's and resume....

Or get the compressed version, unless you're playing on super high def monitor, most don't notice.

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
Ch3Up4 will be Felicia, and something (non-Veronica related) that I've been very much looking forward to for more than a year. After that, we'll move onto more intersectional scenes between fun combinations of characters, which will spin off in different ways, but the sequencing of those combos aren't set in stone until we begin working on them.
As Rosalind's #1 Fan (or is it "Master"? since I definitely want more of this "anything goes" deal to come to fruition) I'm hoping that "non-Veronica related" content is either content with Rose, OR whatever that case from Kathleen is supposed to be used for.:love:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I keep seeing this game come up, so I might try this once the next update goes public which sept 2nd according to a reddit post I saw. I was wondering are any of the LI in this slow burn out of curiosity. If not no biggie plan to try it anyways but just got curious.

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
I would like the mc's mother to participate in the competition, where they surprisingly announce their entry and standing up to make the decision to help her by making her ours, submitting her or having ntr scenes
I really hope this doesn't happen, MC's mother has been through a lot and putting her in the game would be really mean spirited. Also unless you are playing a really morally bankrupt MC, the chances of him just going along with something like this are next to zero.

4.90 star(s) 475 Votes