camube

Jun 4, 2022
It's definitely this month. Writing was finished a couple days ago, and GIL will likely finish the images today. Then there's the usual period of polishing, followed letting our proofreaders have a few days with it.

The public release could possibly spill over into September, but I suspect most of you guys don't set your calendars by the full access version.
i haven't check this thread in a while. Do you have a rough guess on when the $50 tier will have access?

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
It's definitely this month. Writing was finished a couple days ago, and GIL will likely finish the images today. Then there's the usual period of polishing, followed letting our proofreaders have a few days with it.

The public release could possibly spill over into September, but I suspect most of you guys don't set your calendars by the full access version.
i haven't check this thread in a while. Do you have a rough guess on when the $50 tier will have access?
Well TD might be busy polishing his pride and joy, but my guess would be a week to week n' a half.

Reactions: camube

kov1974

Dec 9, 2018
I am looking for ward to the next update. Just done a complete playthrough

Veronica and Kathleen really do it for me. Those scenes have been fantastic.

Also Hana, what is not sexy about a girt with Tattoos

Reactions: Akashi

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Well, at least is not a SS uniform.
Yet.
My personal theory for Sophia and Abel is that on the "goodish" Edwin paths they are either in deep cover for an acronym governmental organisation or on their own "crusade", while on the "badish" Edwin paths they are their own brand of a... like Edwin´s bosses.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Thanks for the preview and I am really looking forward to the new update!

The preview pics are a real ecclectic mix, even featuring some flashback IMO. See the pic with the Housegirl and one of the male personal. These are probably Darius and his girl in a flashback.
I am really curious what Hana and Veronika have to talk about, esp. with Hana dressed to the Nines for her standards. Also had a laugh seeing Hana´s room, I had a similar image in my mind what her 4 walls might look like.

Is "Violet Hair" Ian´s new flame or is there some connection, maybe Ian still has some wire with Darius, we currently do not know about? Maybe there is a fork on the road, depending if we are a true friend to Ian or not?

Curious how the Vicki and Feli pics will fit into the update. The Felicia pic might be some call about their date at the art exhibition, but I currently draw a blank what exactly is so important with the pic of Edwin´s mom.

Interresting dissonant shoe pic. Dirty sneakers beside quality heels and two trollies in the room.

Beside that, once again frakking great artwork by GIL3D ! Both game artwork and esp. the bonus art is marvelous HS work! As a Sophia fan, this pic is just:love::love::love: As mentioned in posts before, hopefully we get a romance path with the doctor! In many ways Sophia Lundgren is a perfect lid to Edwin´s pot.
But the other art, like Rosi in the park, Feli in the pool, the Veronika nighmare or just the face pic with Vicki is also really great.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Is "Violet Hair" Ian´s new flame or is there some connection, maybe Ian still has some wire with Darius, we currently do not know about? Maybe there is a fork on the road, depending if we are a true friend to Ian or not?
Ian's shown consistent interest in Amber for some time now, so it's not surprising he'd keep her around now that he's a "free man." :rolleyes:

I am curious to see if his attitude towards her changes at all if the MC staged an intervention.

Curious how the Vicki and Feli pics will fit into the update. The Felicia pic might be some call about their date at the art exhibition, but I currently draw a blank what exactly is so important with the pic of Edwin´s mom.
Like we need an excuse to see more of Victoria! For shame!

Besides, the last update ended with the MC fleeing to his mom's arms after his run in with van Doren. It makes sense we'd get at least a short scene with Victoria to show the aftermath. She's obviously realized *something* is bothering her son, so she's going to look into it, however discreetly.

Beside that, once again frakking great artwork by GIL3D ! Both game artwork and esp. the bonus art is marvelous HS work! As a Sophia fan, this pic is just:love::love::love: As mentioned in posts before, hopefully we get a romance path with the doctor! In many ways Sophia Lundgren is a perfect lid to Edwin´s pot.
But the other art, like Rosi in the park, Feli in the pool, the Veronika nighmare or just the face pic with Vicki is also really great.
GIL's art is always a delight, but it's hard to focus on it right this minute. I'm just really eager to see how Veronica's path goes. My main run has a lot riding on this update!

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Ian's shown consistent interest in Amber for some time now, so it's not surprising he'd keep her around now that he's a "free man." :rolleyes:
I am curious to see if his attitude towards her changes at all if the MC staged an intervention.
My main playthrough has Edwin and Ian having a real and deep friendship, which reduces Amber popping up quite a bit! I.e. Ian ends the evening of the last update not with Amber, but with Alice.

I'm just really eager to see how Veronica's path goes. My main run has a lot riding on this update!
Good for you! In my main run, I want to help Veronika back onto her feet, but otherwise she is far back on my list of Girls of PC. Hana, Felicia, Sophia, Mina, Rosi, Dalia and then somewhere Veronika pops up and only before Harper because she rarely features in my playthrough as well.

camube

Jun 4, 2022
Seeing Gil's work I can perfectly understand that. I would go over it again and again as well, just to make sure that it comes to a satisfying climax in the end. :BootyTime:
this game's facial changes is amazing!
It's extremely detailed

I think we're lucky that the devs chose honey select for this becausei read people say HS renders quicker than DAZ, i think fi this game with this detailed facial changes are rendered on DAZ, we would wait far longer than our regular, consistent updates

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
As usual, new dev diary today, and the news is exciting!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It sounds like TD and GIL completed 138 statics, 8 animations and 1970 words in the last two weeks (a rough average of 69 statics, 4 animations and 985 words per week over that time). Overall, they averaged ~108 statics, 3.8 animations and 2902 words per week since work on Chapter 4 Update 3 began. (Or an average of ~112 statics, 3.9 animations and 3005 words per week in the time Ch4Up3 was in active artistic development, if we want to get really pedantic.) Here are the charts for Week 17(ish):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It seems like Chp4Up3 will wind up with a fairly typical static and animation count. We have less data on Words, but it's roughly in the middle of the pack there as well. Looking at this development in the larger context I'd say the bad news is that we're unlikely to get multi-day updates again any time soon, but the good news is that 4-5 month development cycles seem pretty sustainable (at least the non-Exhibitions ones). I can live with that.

In the smaller context, I'm exceedingly eager to see this update. I'm a huge Veronica fan so obviously that's the biggest draw, but I'm also very curious to see what all the rest of the content is about. I'd guess most of it is Club related, which has plenty of interesting material to explore with Abel and Sophia up to... whatever they're doing and Kat trying to break the Carnations in earnest. But the previews suggest we'll also see a little of Hana, Mina and Ian; hopefully that means we'll get some snippets of how the MC's life is changing based on the decisions we've made so far. So much to look forward to!

Obviously I want playtesting to be as thorough as possible, but this is one time where I'd really appreciate it if you guys could find the bugs quickly! :p

4.90 star(s) 478 Votes