mathe7n6

Aug 16, 2021
I bet the update to the club owner level will be on the 26th, with luck it will be on the 19th... the sooner the better

Jul 10, 2019
Well, I just binged the absolute fuck out of this game over the last few days.

Now, see, I've slowly been coming around to VNs with 3DCGs - what can I say other than I'm a bit of a puritan weeb? But I've been testing the waters with the more popular ones you can find on this site. As it stands, Once In A Lifetime, Eternum and Pale Carnations are about the limits of my experience with regards to the art style.

But that's not the important thing.

What's been blowing me away is the goddamn, motherfucking, 10-out-of-10, balls-to-the-wall, hilarious, eccentric, colorful, emotional rollercoaster writing.

I cannot even begin to adequately articulate just how fucking amazing I have found the experience of playing this game. Seriously. I've read at least several dozen essay-length reviews about aspects of this story in this comment section - all better than I could ever manage - and I've found myself agreeing with most of them.

Just...

Only so many games make you start crying while your dick is in your hand, okay?

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
What's been blowing me away is the goddamn, motherfucking, 10-out-of-10, balls-to-the-wall, hilarious, eccentric, colorful, emotional rollercoaster writing.
Absolutely, the part in the game where the MC is talking to the 'carnations' about how he used to be a fire bug, and then they ask about how is mom reacted and he has this painful memory pop up in his head is almost perfect. This game handles emotion and characters very well

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Well, I just binged the absolute fuck out of this game over the last few days.

Now, see, I've slowly been coming around to VNs with 3DCGs - what can I say other than I'm a bit of a puritan weeb? But I've been testing the waters with the more popular ones you can find on this site. As it stands, Once In A Lifetime, Eternum and Pale Carnations are about the limits of my experience with regards to the art style.

But that's not the important thing.

I cannot even begin to adequately articulate just how fucking amazing I have found the experience of playing this game. Seriously. I've read at least several dozen essay-length reviews about aspects of this story in this comment section - all better than I could ever manage - and I've found myself agreeing with most of them.

Just...

Only so many games make you start crying while your dick is in your hand, okay?
I mean...that whole Hana date is just the best "scene" (I mean technically it consist out of a bunch of scenes) in any VN I have ever played.

Like the end scene in the recent Eternum patch was really, really, REALLY good, but it still can't quite reach the apex of that Hana date.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I mean...that whole Hana date is just the best "scene" (I mean technically it consist out of a bunch of scenes) in any VN I have ever played.

Like the end scene in the recent Eternum patch was really, really, REALLY good, but it still can't quite reach the apex of that Hana date.
the date part was just simply brilliant, and the sex scene probably the best I've ever seen in any AVN, hard to top that honestly

ztg1234

May 19, 2018
1692136944366.png

Announcement
Presenting the release schedule for Ch4Up3!

All told, this update contains:

-1,810 static images
-64 animations
-48,512 words.

As taken from our last dev diary, you'll get the most out of this one if you're on the empathetic Veronica path; as her scenes, which constitute at least half the update, hinges on if you hugged her during Exhibition 2. Still, there are other parts of the update, and I hope that even if you aren't interested in a redheaded goddess, you'll find the other aspects worth the effort of clicking that download button.

Anyway, please look forward to it.

ermousa

Dec 17, 2018
I'm using Android and I have the following errors:

"tmj" , "adults only" and "click to continue" are not found??

also where to put the Android Data that have ".rpa" file extension??

thanks

4.90 star(s) 478 Votes