Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Mina+Hana+Edwin threesome with Felicia (or all three Carnations) watching while suspended in some device just like in Ch4upd2 punishment scenes - that would be a chef's kiss of a scene
Why not join in and have it be a full on orgy? There we'd finally be approaching the level of noteriety the club is described as.

Reactions: Nulldev

blkcrow820

Mar 27, 2021
Pale Carnations [CH4UP2 v6 Fixed + Public v7] WT Mod&Gallery Unlocker

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Public version
Download: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Before Public version
Download: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
I've used this for the new update and the previous one. I get the WT but the gallery only ever shows as 'Under construction'. Any ideas? Thanks.

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
LMAO, poor kid, you don't know much about computer science, and particularly the fact that downloads are throttled by servers per IP, and most fundamentally that network cards have a max speed size and that storage has a max write size, so open any connections you'd like, it won't change a thing about the download speed, unless you're already severely voluntarily throttled by servers (e.g. because you already downloaded too much lately).
What was the purpose of being a smart ass right now? Like what I done to deserve a respond like that, I was being helpful.

Also, You can the increase the speed on any manger down loader especially, on torrents. It still takes long but instead of waiting for a day or 15 hours it gets finished less of that time.

For storage, I mean it's better to download the compressed version of the game, you can find quickly by go to setting put it to where you can see recent post when you go to search in the thread for it.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
What was the purpose of being a smart ass right now? Like what I done to deserve a respond like that, I was being helpful.

Also, You can the increase the speed on any manger down loader especially, on torrents. It still takes long but instead of waiting for a day or 15 hours it gets finished less of that time.

For storage, I mean it's better to download the compressed version of the game, you can find quickly by go to setting put it to where you can see recent post when you go to search in the thread for it.
Nah you did nothing wrong. Other person was being pretentious for no reason (calling Networking 'comp sci' is kinda weird imo)

Download managers do in fact speed up downloads in some cases, since they allow for multi threaded downloads
Works very similar to torrents, in which it splits up a single file into multiple parts and downloads them simultaneously.

And also, even when limited by host server bandwidth per download, since you're downloading multiple files, each of them have their own bandwidth, which results in significantly faster downloads

This is my understanding, if I am incorrect then anyone can feel free to correct me, as long as they aren't pretentious about it ;)

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021

Nah you did nothing wrong. Other person was being pretentious for no reason (calling Networking 'comp sci' is kinda weird imo)

Download managers do in fact speed up downloads in some cases, since they allow for multi threaded downloads
Works very similar to torrents, in which it splits up a single file into multiple parts and downloads them simultaneously.

And also, even when limited by host server bandwidth per download, since you're downloading multiple files, each of them have their own bandwidth, which results in significantly faster downloads

This is my understanding, if I am incorrect then anyone can feel free to correct me, as long as they aren't pretentious about it ;)
It's generally accepted that best practice is: before downloading or posting anything to F95, place Axeleen on your ignore list. He pops up here every few months to troll for attention. The fact that he necro'd a four month old post to shitpost is evidence enough, but... well I'll just quote BrockLanders' succinct description of the user in question:
Their entire post history is just ad hominem garbage mixed with ironic /r/iamverysmart statements. Their account is just a pathetic friction machine. Steer clear and ignore.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
are thy making a new Update This year be for Dec?
If you looked a couple pages back, you´d know that the next update will be late August or early September, if something goes curveball. TD1900 and GIL3D are reliable, great Devs and always deliver substantial updates. Take a look over at the AWAM thread, where a single event, about 5 minutes playtime update with about 300 renders takes more than a quarter of a year!
"Pale Carnations" updates come in with 3-5 month intervalls and are meaty updates!

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
It's definitely this month. Writing was finished a couple days ago, and GIL will likely finish the images today. Then there's the usual period of polishing, followed letting our proofreaders have a few days with it.

The public release could possibly spill over into September, but I suspect most of you guys don't set your calendars by the full access version.

4.90 star(s) 477 Votes