Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
what's up with all these honey-select -screenshot-collection.exe games? dont people who play these know that you can have way better scenes & interaction by actually playing honey select? :WaitWhat:
Try playing honey select and tell me if it has a good story, if at all
Honey select, the main game is just click to see the next sex scene,
This on the other hand, few things even in sfw media can match writing and presentation wise

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Kinda funny how many people are planning on playing BG 3 everywhere. Almost feels like an GTA release at times even though it is a hardcore cRPG and probably not suited for a really mainstream audience. :ROFLMAO:
They got Dommy Mommy to play an evil shapeshifter.

I am NOT passing that up!

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
After the superb work Larian studios did with Divinity Original Sin 2 it is no surprise a lot of people are interested in this game.
Hopefully it will live to the hype, I personally didn't like Original Sin that much but it's was mainly because of combat mechanic.

Because Honey Select doesn't has a story?
It's 3 years old post, I'm pretty sure he get that by now. :p

Mina even has a lesbian stat, so there is pretty much no way we won't get a scene with both of them at some point.
I'm also pretty sure that it will happen, question is how it will happen and how it will end... and what will it mean for MC :)

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
That would probably be weird for felicia and mina given their relationship
I mean...Mina wants to watch on Wednesday anyway...so...would anyone be too surprised if she joins then and there or rather gets dragged into the mix by Felicia? Specially when she hears of their little "hotel adventure" from the last update?

Reactions: zerostar88

bo77om

Nov 20, 2022
Mina+Hana+Edwin threesome with Felicia (or all three Carnations) watching while suspended in some device just like in Ch4upd2 punishment scenes - that would be a chef's kiss of a scene

• Sad
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny
4.90 star(s) 477 Votes