zonk4411

Aug 23, 2020
What would be great, in my opinion, would be for creators to offer something like Ko-fi. That would allow people who enjoy the games that show up on places like F95, but who can't afford monthly Patreon charges, to give something to the creators in appreciation of their hard work. Don't know if there is a reason you don't see that.

We owe (almost) all our exposure to this site, and I myself use this site for its intended purpose.

We're very lucky this conversation seems to pop up with every update, because simply put, we appreciate that it takes as long to leak as it does. We're at this intersection of size and popularity where we know it's inevitable, but it's not instantaneous like some bigger projects.

Now, please don't take this as me giving permission to leak it, of course. What I *am* saying is thank you to all those respectful not to. However, it only takes one person to let the cat out of the bag, and I'd be a hypocrite to get upset about if it does.

And if it does, thanks for liking our project enough to want it.

ztg1234

May 19, 2018
What would be great, in my opinion, would be for creators to offer something like Ko-fi. That would allow people who enjoy the games that show up on places like F95, but who can't afford monthly Patreon charges, to give something to the creators in appreciation of their hard work. Don't know if there is a reason you don't see that.
You can pay for a month then cancel. :WeSmart:

ProtoJoto

Aug 25, 2021
As someone who boycotts Patreon, I would welcome any alternative payment mechanism. Most of the games I find worthy of support have Subscribestar accounts as well. Pale Carnations is one of the few that do not, and it feels bad to enjoy it without being able to contribute.

Last edited:

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
We owe (almost) all our exposure to this site, and I myself use this site for its intended purpose.

We're very lucky this conversation seems to pop up with every update, because simply put, we appreciate that it takes as long to leak as it does. We're at this intersection of size and popularity where we know it's inevitable, but it's not instantaneous like some bigger projects.

Now, please don't take this as me giving permission to leak it, of course. What I *am* saying is thank you to all those respectful not to. However, it only takes one person to let the cat out of the bag, and I'd be a hypocrite to get upset about if it does.

And if it does, thanks for liking our project enough to want it.
You and GIL are among the best (if not THE best) AVN Devs, as you not only produce such fantastic content, but also in your attitude and interaction with this community. I've seen too many great games die because the talented dev saw the F95 community as enemies and thieves rather than fans, so your honest and gratuitous perspective is, in a word: heroic.

Kracken36

Apr 17, 2021
On that note, my opinion is that Pale Carnations still deserves much more support given its quality. These devs are awesome and creating one of the best VNs ever. If y'all like the game and you've never supported them, it's not too late to correct your mistake. ;)
Heck, even if some of the kinks and fetishes weren't really to your taste, maybe donate if you appreciate the quality of the writing and art. A vote with your wallet in this way shows other adult game devs that there's money to be made in making quality games.
You're not wrong, but there are limited $$$ per month and XXXX devs making games. There are plenty I'd like to donate to but it's not an option apart from ones I know will consistently deliver the content I'm looking for. I imagine many others are the same.

It's not all just grifters who won't drop a dime.

Reactions: michaelstvincent

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
I really wish PC could be properly sold through steam and the likes... it's really a bummer it can't.

That said, I'll make sure to drop them a nice bunch of cash once and only once the game is done, because I really have a zero tolerance policy on buying unfinished games... been burnt too many times u_u

But yeah, I wish them the best and as much success as possible... PC is legit in the top 3 best AVNs, and imo only second to badik in terms of overall quality & production, which is nothing to scoff at. It sucks having to wait a bit more for the public release, but it's well worth it, specially if it gets them a bit more cash in the meantime (y)

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
As someone who boycotts Patreon, I would welcome any alternative payment mechanism. Most of the games I find worthy of support have Subscribestar accounts as well. Pale Carnations is one of the few that do not, and it feels bad to enjoy it without being able to contribute.
OP hasn't been updated, but they are on itch

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
You and GIL are among the best (if not THE best) AVN Devs, as you not only produce such fantastic content, but also in your attitude and interaction with this community. I've seen too many great games die because the talented dev saw the F95 community as enemies and thieves rather than fans, so your honest and gratuitous perspective is, in a word: heroic.
It's commendable of course, but to play devil's advocate: the game is free with just a paying early access.

Oct 11, 2022
Cough Cough "Boner Games" cough cough.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Vaassaa

Feb 17, 2018
Well, I really hope that this game won't leaked at this tier, the authors really need more reward for their great work
Hey, I'm an advocate of the ecosystem of this website along with the piracy, but yeh, its a 50$ tier, even if you disregard respecting the dev, if you went ahead and pay 50$ a month, it's a bit unfair others get it for free :p

Reactions: aob86 and tutude

Great730

Oct 3, 2019
Well, I really hope that this game won't leaked at this tier, the authors really need more reward for their great work
And what 's the point of the number of cartridges increased by 100 on the first day of the update release and the following days all the calm those who could buy bought those who are more adequate and who don 't have a lot of money waiting so what 's the point ?

Reactions: OdinValgallovih
4.90 star(s) 473 Votes