SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
yikes Lol

i might have to start moving over to compressed version.... Lol

View attachment 2879490
Ha, I don't have a fancy monitor, so I can't tell a difference, I have 500/500 and 1GB/1GB so speeds aren't an issue, and I have plenty of space to (about 15TB), but since I can't tell a difference I get my own compressed 95% of the time :ROFLMAO:

Axeleen you are so cool, learn to read.... :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Axeleen

jodike

Oct 14, 2017
updated the gallery unlocker.
Just throw it into your game folder.
(my bad, the attach files opened the update 2 version and i didnt notice since i had just woken up, current version now attached)
If it doesnt work here are the instructions that have so far worked for every single version of this game:

First use unren on the game and it should show up and then do the following:
Open your extras.rpy and put default galleryUnlocked = True above the ### EXTRAS PARENT SCREEN line,
After that scroll down till you see if i[0]: and add or galleryUnlocked between the [0] and the :

Last edited:

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Ha, I don't have a fancy monitor, so I can't tell a difference, I have 500/500 and 1GB/1GB so speeds aren't an issue, and I have plenty of space to (about 15TB), but since I can't tell a difference I get my own compressed 95% of the time :ROFLMAO:
15TB? Jesus i need to invest in one those, ya i don't have a fancy monitior either i just also pick the Hi-res option out of habbit

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
15TB? Jesus i need to invest in one those, ya i don't have a fancy monitior either i just also pick the Hi-res option out of habbit
Yeah, I have a few externals that I've had for a while, main is a 250GB SSD, and a 4TB SSD that Amazon accidentally sent me, only ordered a 1TB one which was on sale for like less than $100, the one I got was priced at almost $500 :ROFLMAO:

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Yeah, I have a few externals that I've had for a while, main is a 250GB SSD, and a 4TB SSD that Amazon accidentally sent me, only ordered a 1TB one which was on sale for like less than $100, the one I got was priced at almost $500 :ROFLMAO:

Thats some good luck you got, Lol

Impermiable

Feb 7, 2022
updated the gallery unlocker.
Just throw it into your game folder.
If it doesnt work here are the instructions that have so far worked for every single version of this game:

First use unren on the game and it should show up and then do the following:
Open your extras.rpy and put default galleryUnlocked = True above the ### EXTRAS PARENT SCREEN line,
After that scroll down till you see if i[0]: and add or galleryUnlocked between the [0] and the :

When i Plug this in, i lose a bunch of scenes. why is that?

4.90 star(s) 470 Votes