myc

May 13, 2017
Hi sorry to be a mooch but does anybody have a save file? I lost mine and would prefer to not have to play all the way back through. Thanks in advance!

Blarfz

May 27, 2017
updated the gallery unlocker.
Just throw it into your game folder.
If it doesnt work here are the instructions that have so far worked for every single version of this game:

First use unren on the game and it should show up and then do the following:
Open your extras.rpy and put default galleryUnlocked = True above the ### EXTRAS PARENT SCREEN line,
After that scroll down till you see if i[0]: and add or galleryUnlocked between the [0] and the :
When i Plug this in, i lose a bunch of scenes. why is that?
Man I didn't understand nothing
That extras file is missing some scenes so I believe he uploaded last update's version. Try this one.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Always great to see this masterpiece updated.

I was hoping the wingman route would end up with all 4 of you back at the same place with the MC and Veronica having a kinda competitive bromance moment to see who could ruin their respective sluts the most, as I would have like to see her split that shy thing in two. The scene with her and the MC was solid though, oddly enough I enjoyed the romancy borders on which it tread, fucking Killian ruining things. In most other games she'd easily be my main girl, but here I can't see someone taking the crown from Fel... sadly I doubt there'd be anyway for the MC to wife them both up, best to hope for would be keeping them through servitude to the club somehow but that's not quite the same. If we're gonna be a dog then that bartender was a real looker so hopefully she'll be back in the mix sometime.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

geralt1944

May 9, 2018
Whats up with this update? None of my saves work from Ch4 update 2. I get an error and when i ignore it the game restart from the beginning.

gyuuPapa

Dec 9, 2020
Meanwhile when I see any non-SSD drive approach 20% I am thinking "I need more space", since transfer speeds outside that inner ring fall off significantly.

An 80% full hard disk, accessing data stored on the outer edge, gets an almost a 50% hit to transfer speed.

Edit: Even though the website says "message added to multi-quote" it doesn't show up. Oh well.

reid1

Oct 25, 2021
Pale Carnations [Ch. 4 Update 3] [Mutt & Jeff] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

If you used my old patch you need to delete all .rpy files from /game.

Universal: Ch. 4 Update 2 Public -> Ch. 4 Update 3 [757 MB]
MEGA - - Pixeldrain - Workupload

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.
It didn't work for me, not sure what I did wrong. I used the previous patch, so I deleted the .rpy files but still I got the "end of update screen" by loading my saves. So, I tried to delete more files (anything .rpy* but in that case I got the following error).

Any tips? Otherwise I'll download the entire game, even if with this shitty connection it will take all day.

Edit: don't mind the folder name, it's actually the 4.2 update I was just lazy and didn't change the name when I applied your update last time.

Reactions: 2810158891

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
It didn't work for me, not sure what I did wrong. I used the previous patch, so I deleted the .rpy files but still I got the "end of update screen" by loading my saves. So, I tried to delete more files (anything .rpy* but in that case I got the following error).

Any tips? Otherwise I'll download the entire game, even if with this shitty connection it will take all day.

Edit: don't mind the folder name, it's actually the 4.2 update I was just lazy and didn't change the name when I applied your update last time.

Hmm it should work. If you delete all .rpy 's (those are the scripts that are now in the script.rpa). Can you load an earlier save and skip to the new update?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
I already tried and didn't work.
Weird, sadly I don't really know as much about Ren'py to solve it, or know what the problem exactly is. Need to full download. But after this one my future patches (and bugfixes) will work

Last edited:
Reactions: reid1

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
It's been a while since I played.
Did MC start romancing Mina after she found out about her bf adventures? Is the possibility about Hannah and Mina content true? I think Hannah made it clear that she won't share but I've been reading some comments about that.

• Angry
Reactions: Axeleen
4.90 star(s) 471 Votes