Griinch

Stealing your Christmas for no reason
Uploader
Jul 20, 2021
Pale Carnations [CH4UP2 v6 Fixed + Public v7] WT Mod&Gallery Unlocker

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Don't download these files for the update 3, gimme a day to go through the script and make the changes. Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience

Public version
Download: - - - -

Before Public version
Download: - - - -
well well well......you are actually doing something for the community it seems like

• Angry
Reactions: Axeleen

xx23xx

Aug 22, 2018
so you have to hug Veronica to get the most out of the update? when exactly? Are we talking about the moment where you have to decide whether to take Veronica home with you (cook for her, cuddling on the couch ,etc...) or visit Mina(good morning HJ)?

Lunarmist

Darkness of The Mist
Uploader
Compressor
Feb 5, 2022
Cause i ran a test of the mod with a save file i found here and it worked

captcha69

Apr 12, 2021
it was a good update, but it feels short, and if u are not in Veronica´s path then there is not much to see, i will recomend to have a save, maybe not for every girl, but 1 for every carnation, i for example have 3 saves, one were i go for Veronica and harem path for Mina and Hanna, then another one were i go for the Felicia and Mina, and finally one for Rosalind and Hanna. Rosalind is kinda weird dou, cause her path with "full deal" is kinda an evil path for MC, so i go Rosalind path but stay away from the whole "deal" with her. The final scene with Rosalind could have been better, i loved the scene with Hanna and finally Vero´s scene 10 out of fking 10, good fking job like allways, i will say this again, best sex scenes in the whole site, the build up, the positions the banter, nice.

Reactions: Axeleen
4.90 star(s) 473 Votes