BrockLanders

Aug 8, 2020
that seems a bit excessive no? I mean in my view so far there are only two saves that are needed. One for Hana GF where you don't wanna cheat on her (outside the club)... but it locks out a lot of the content, and one where you are just fuckbuddies with her and you can get with any girl you want. This way you can see all content.
Oh, absolutely it is excessive. Like I said, I'm trying to cover all the bases. When you get through that many playthroughs, and you're fast-forwarding a lot, it's interesting for me to see all the little nuanced dialogue changes... holding down Ctrl key and then it surprisingly pauses on a line of dialogue I didn't see yet. This really is very well written. Most people that read this VN aren't going to care about these little differences, but I like having the different saves that force me to focus completely on ways to play I wouldn't try otherwise. Who knows, maybe the full deal save is more evil than the all-in-on-Kathleen one? Maybe I'll be ready if TD adds the harem tag for the bubbly/goth sandwich? One day I'll find out!

I'm going to start reading the update today, I can't wait to see what happens.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
No you can't, you won't see what happens when they tie in the exhibition for example and you won't see content for Rosalind when you make a deal with her but there's more. In fact as of now whether you're fuckbuddies or something more doesn't change much and you can unlock exact same scenes.
well of course you can unlock those scenes if you want to but then you are cheating on your girlfriend... I meant it more as a soft lock, you still get the option so it's up to you what you do, but if you decide to cheat on her why ask her to be your GF in the first place.

• Angry
Reactions: Axeleen

captcha69

Apr 12, 2021
This update was pretty disappointing to say the least,I love this game and I have no problems with the devs focusing on certain characters each update,but I would have liked if there was at least more content in this update with the other main girls,dont even have to have sex in it just some more dialogue and bonding,I didn't go the veronica path nor Rosalind since they are mainly nice guy path if that makes sense but I follow The Mc embracing his sadistic side path so that automatically puts them out of the equation,Still loved the updated hairstyles for the mc(he seriously needed one).The only thing that bothers me is that out of all the side girls the devs decided to give a scene in this update besides veronica and Rosalind is alice(Ian's maid which all scenes involved with her is just him having sex with her while the mc watches) Guess all of us who aint on veronica and Rosie's path going to have to wait even longer for new content.
there is MC´s mom too, a smal animation actually, but i think u need to be on Rosalind complete deal path, wich makes me wonder why u dont play that path, since u want to play the more sadistic version of MC... anyway if u ask Rosalind to clean ur semen out of the table with her mounth, u get a flash back of MC mom being fked silly. Wich again, weird, cause u can only get this scene IF u are not playing veronica´s path, and if u have the complete deal with Rosalind, so is very easy to miss.

JackassJeff

Jul 20, 2023
there is MC´s mom too, a smal animation actually, but i think u need to be on Rosalind complete deal path, wich makes me wonder why u dont play that path, since u want to play the more sadistic version of MC... anyway if u ask Rosalind to clean ur semen out of the table with her mounth, u get a flash back of MC mom being fked silly. Wich again, weird, cause u can only get this scene IF u are not playing veronica´s path, and if u have the complete deal with Rosalind, so is very easy to miss.
Oh really?Thats something I missed then,
In my playthrough:
1.im dating Hana(Haven't rejected Mina offer tho so the mc is banging both of them,I made a save just in case something bad happens and Hana finds out and the relationship gets ruined so I can just go back and reject mina.Really hope that doesn't happen as me and alot of other people want to see The Mc have a threesome with those 2)
2.Veronica and Rosalind I missed all the options to romance them my stats with them are pretty low since I treated rose roughly and mostly agreed with Kathleen during the exhibition and anything related to it when involved with those 2 plus I guess my stats where too low so I didn't get the hug veronica during the exhibition,but I used a wt mod to help me balance out the Relationship points while still following through on being the sadistic Edwin. I don't know how I missed being able to make a deal with Rose(Maybe it was about the money problem idk) but I saw the option blanked out when she was at the mc home staying over.
3.For Felicia I agreed to go to the gallery with her but not as a paid relationship so we are kinda fuck buddies i guess.
So technically out of the main girls the paths I am on are:Mina,Hana,Felicia,Kathleen(I guess don't know yet since they fuck around and I have a high trust with her) and im not on any kind of relationship with Veronica and Rose.

JackassJeff

Jul 20, 2023
Is this update worth playing if I'm not on Veronica or Rosalind path? I mean I did fuck them and everything but nothing romantically.
You will have to wait for the next update since majority of this update is veronica and near the end has a rose scene,Since I don't follow either the update took me around 10 minutes to complete,it was mostly dialogue and an Alice sex scene with Ian(I checked the scenes and saw their is a Hana scene as well dont know if its for the fuck buddies path or not I will check it out if so.)

Reactions: NukaCola

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
At TD1900 and GIL3D : A great update, even if Veronika is among my "further running" crowd!(y)

Some thoughts on this new version
My main playthroughs are aimed towards Hana, Felicia, Sophia and Rosi/Mina. I want to help Veronika get back onto her feet, but that´s enough. I still made a path were I go out for drinks with Veronika and I found playing her wingman fun and partly hilarious. I like Britt, some really great dialogue between the two "wingmen" of the evening. And even the wingmen had their fun!:sneaky::giggle:

Phonesex with Hana was great as well and is an option both on the FwB and girlfriend subpaths! I am sure some decisions with her and Veronika this update will have influence on how the endings develop. There are many undercurrents there.

Once again we are reminded that Ian was royally fucked up by the neglect of his parents and Uncle Chucks "coaching". He can be a real ass at times, but he is also a real friend to Edwin. The scene with Alice encapsulates much of this. By the way, that scene reminds me of a shout out for this:
;)

Oliver, the loan shark, is an idiot with a capital I! It is clear by how August is painted throughout the last updates that he is a dangerous man who has some reach and reknown. Oliver not listening to his nicely made recommendation, even seeing him as a dinosaur ro be dismissed, might be the last mistake of his life.
We can see this clearly when we talk with with August before the poker game.

Unfortunately, there is no new Sophia scene in the update. I still have hope she might ascend from supporting cast to a dateable love interest. And one hint this might happen is also one of the earlier chapter divide renders show Abel and Sophia out hunting. Such divide renders are to this day only for the important characters. So to hope!

I might misread the scene, but I think that the players saying Ian has a crush on Vicki are right. The way he talks with her during the morning scene hints strongly towards this.

I find it nicely done how Edwin´s inner monolog is used to convey hints and observations about the various characters which can be good for the nicer paths, the grey area and the darker paths. TD is covering the bases so no turn of events comes totallly out of the blue.

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
This update was pretty disappointing to say the least,I love this game and I have no problems with the devs focusing on certain characters each update,but I would have liked if there was at least more content in this update with the other main girls,dont even have to have sex in it just some more dialogue and bonding,I didn't go the veronica path nor Rosalind since they are mainly nice guy path if that makes sense but I follow The Mc embracing his sadistic side path so that automatically puts them out of the equation,Still loved the updated hairstyles for the mc(he seriously needed one).The only thing that bothers me is that out of all the side girls the devs decided to give a scene in this update besides veronica and Rosalind is alice(Ian's maid which all scenes involved with her is just him having sex with her while the mc watches) Guess all of us who aint on veronica and Rosie's path going to have to wait even longer for new content.
This is the unfortunate reality of releasing a character-focused, content optional story in a serialized format and exactly why we communicate ahead of time what's being focused on.We simply can't cover all the bases with every update, not in the way we'd feel like we did justice to what we have planned. I know it sucks if you're not interested in some of that content, and I recognize it may kill your enthusiasm for the project, but it's one of those things that is what it is.

Thanks for the feedback, and I hope you'll enjoy the next one.

So the claim is dropped. But still, quite sad this time, the author got an update.
And I would like to add that the plot and the story is of course good. But still, do not forget why such games are made in the first place and what their component still plays the main role.
There's 5 different h-scenes in this update. Trust me, I haven't forgotten what kind of game this is.
It's not my fault if you avoid them. :KEK:

JackassJeff

Jul 20, 2023
This is the unfortunate reality of releasing a character-focused, content optional story in a serialized format and exactly why we communicate ahead of time what's being focused on.We simply can't cover all the bases with every update, not in the way we'd feel like we did justice to what we have planned. I know it sucks if you're not interested in some of that content, and I recognize it may kill your enthusiasm for the project, but it's one of those things that is what it is.

Thanks for the feedback, and I hope you'll enjoy the next one.
Like I said I don't mind the updates focusing on one or 2 of the main girls,everyone here likes one or the other,It just sucks that when your waiting long on the update only for when it comes you load up your last save in and the update lasting only a couple minutes and the end of update screen to show up.Good thing you say which girls are the focus but i was still expecting a little more dialogue.Still amazing game and wish you guys all the best!

r95890

Mar 27, 2023
The file is too big, I even want to pack android compression fast 10 hours is not good compression good, fast cry !

Finain

Sep 5, 2018
Pretty good update all in all, HOWEVER I have to say I'm a bit annoyed that going subbier or dommier with Veronica has no tangible effect on the scene.

Reactions: SomeoneX22

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
So, it was either a short update for some people (who are trying to stay faithful to Hana) or a medium sized update (for those who went for either the Rosie or Veronica scenes). All of it was pretty stellar, but it still piss me off. The update should have waited to end until after the event with Felicia at the art gallery. That would have given us an update with Hana, Mina, Rosie, Veronica and Felicia events. It just feels like they kind of fucked us over by ending there.

Mom and son's friend fuck already?
No, and they never will.

RichardPMK

Aug 15, 2018
Hey all, I cannot seem to get the new file to load my ols saves from the previous version. I just get error message and it doesn't load. Any advice?

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Is this the kind of game where you need a safe for each of the girls, or is it a one playthrough fuck em all, kinda deal?

4.90 star(s) 473 Votes