Pagoramix

May 22, 2019
Last update have been a true pleasure to discover, really. This showcase of Killian finally put some depth to the character, i even feel bad for some of the choices i made earlier on my playtrhough pushing him away xD
And Veronica still da best:cool:

And btw, i had to go through the story again due to a loss of save, the change made for Abel tresspassing didn't go unnoticed and are quite a better fit to my (social chameleon) taste!

Keep up the good work :love:

Apr 5, 2022
Last update have been a true pleasure to discover, really. This showcase of Killian finally put some depth to the character, i even feel bad for some of the choices i made earlier on my playtrhough pushing him away xD
And Veronica still da best:cool:

And btw, i had to go through the story again due to a loss of save, the change made for Abel tresspassing didn't go unnoticed and are quite a better fit to my (social chameleon) taste!

Keep up the good work :love:
Are you talking about the loan shark who broke into Rosalind's house? is there a scene where she does something sexual with the loan shark?

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Found a small mistake in the Rosalind public photoshoot scene. The flag for the old man is duplicated, activating the scene flags the second one but the proceeding toilet scene calls for the duplicate which is naturally 'false' as a consequence.
Untitled.png
This leads to missing any and all content that calls for that scene having been seen which is all dialogue variants mentioning her talking to the man and flashing him.

Jjplay

May 18, 2021
Imagine rejecting playing this AVN because of the BDSM and humiliation tags just like I did. Best decision to give it a chance and discover how much of a great visual novel this one is. Among my favorites, easily.
I started a while ago, messed up somewhere, didn't save, didn't wanna restart, so I just download for the gallery and hope that I'll finally get around to replaying properly that update. Delete, redownload at the next update, repeat. Played so many games and still can't use saves properly.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Roy_Kamikaze

Feb 27, 2023
Mmm I have a question. After the scene when you tell Killian about the deal of her mother, I'm getting into a scene with Veronica in a bar. But it feels completely out of place: as far as I understand, Killian is still in my house, I'm not Veronica's friend and I'm supposed to go into a date with Hana.

Is it intended? Because the flow feels completely out of place, MC gets a new appearance out of nowhere and the messages I get prior to that first say Hana but suddenly say Veronica. It seems like a bug in my eyes.

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
Mmm I have a question. After the scene when you tell Killian about the deal of her mother, I'm getting into a scene with Veronica in a bar. But it feels completely out of place: as far as I understand, Killian is still in my house, I'm not Veronica's friend and I'm supposed to go into a date with Hana.

Is it intended? Because the flow feels completely out of place, MC gets a new appearance out of nowhere and the messages I get prior to that first say Hana but suddenly say Veronica. It seems like a bug in my eyes.
If you are talking about the last update, then MC asked Veronica to a bar "today" and a date with Hana is supposed to be "tommorow" (in next update). Thats at least how I remember it.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
screenshot0004.png
Oof... mommy...
screenshot0006.png
Those are like, the perfect nipples on the perfect areolas on the most perfect tits, all with the most perfect color... 11/10

One thing i am very much enjoying about this game that stands in stark contrast to 99% of games found via this site is female oral. My god do i have a major gripe with all the bj's with either no or crap reciprocity, instead it's flipped over its head in this game, i find it intensely erotic to see a girl turned into completely useless slop through repeated oral and fingering, 100% focus on her until she's utterly incoherent and it's just so fucking damn rare, it's always another boring-ass uninspired hj, then a boring-ass uninspired bj, then penetration, penetration, penetration... etc.

dougiehouser

Jun 9, 2019
Was there a different mod available previously for this? I can't load any of my saves and I'm not sure if it's just the wrong mod or something like that?

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
View attachment 2887935
Those are like, the perfect nipples on the perfect areolas on the most perfect tits, all with the most perfect color... 11/10
dude tastes are subjective and all but that just looks like a standard set of anime knockers which are far from perfect. The proportions are all wrong and there's nothing really beautifully shaped about them other than they're just BIG.

I bring this up because in a game full of really good dialogue, storytelling, pacing, interior design art, set art, character face art and emotions, the boobs look the most cheaply done and unispired. Basically every character has a set of DDs bolted on, rinse and repeat.

(fully aware of how unpopular this take will be :ROFLMAO:, but right is right)

I agree the textures are good, just the overall shape needs work and variety. Also can I start a petition for the de-ratchetification of the girls nails?

4.90 star(s) 474 Votes