cumsumnida

Jul 18, 2021
As a Veronica main, this was a great update .

However, I was hoping to see more cool variations to the sex scenes based on the MC’s attributes like Rosalind’s one.

I note there is one if you “worship her body” and MC goes for her underarms.

Were there any others?

Reactions: Ass prefer

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
If this post was in reference to Felicia, I'd be rightfully sympathetic, but I strongly suspect it's in reference to Mina or Hana.
I haven't played this in while because I got stuck at the option to two-time between blonde and black. I'm just wondering if there is going to be a triangle ending with those two planned, or if it's just going to blow up in my face?
paralysis by analysis. just pick one.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
is there an actual walkthorugh mod for this game? or just the pdf? i'm well aware of the "walkthorugh mod" linked in the OP buts that just a stats highlighter not a walkthrough that tells you best choices or where choices can lead.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
is there an actual walkthorugh mod for this game? or just the pdf? i'm well aware of the "walkthorugh mod" linked in the OP buts that just a stats highlighter not a walkthrough that tells you best choices or where choices can lead.
That's all there is. It's been a while since I've played but it seemed to do what it said WT wise. Think stats are what matters the most more than a choice if I remember right. The mod seems like it might be buggy atm.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
That's all there is. It's been a while since I've played but it seemed to do what it said WT wise. Think stats are what matters the most more than a choice if I remember right. The mod seems like it might be buggy atm.
ah well im at the first sandbox event (the bar) and the mod doesn't help at all i didn't even know there was 3 different options and I'm not sure what the best option is like do i dance with Mina do i dance with the other girl or do i dance with both... i have no clue Lol might have to unren this myself and take a peek Lol

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
ah well im at the first sandbox event (the bar) and the mod doesn't help at all i didn't even know there was 3 different options and I'm not sure what the best option is like do i dance with Mina do i dance with the other girl or do i dance with both... i have no clue Lol might have to unren this myself and take a peek Lol
By looking at the comments, not sure if the mod is bugged with old saves or it's just bugged in general.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
By looking at the comments, not sure if the mod is bugged with old saves or it's just bugged in general.
it seems to being working as intented... i'm on a fresh instal and a new save and haven't has any issues with it showing stat changes.. which i assume thats all its suppose to do and not tell you what choices are good/bad.. like even in the first real choice with the girl (to join the club) you can 100% take advantage of her as long as you apologize to her afterwards there is 0 conquencess but if you don't say sorry you will lock yourself out of content and the mod doesn't mention this at all... so i think its just badly named... its not really a walkthrough it just a stats highlighter... which is helpfully don't get me wrong but not so much for people like me who want the choice guide to get most scenes in one playthrough (i don;'t really have time to do multiply playthoughs for games.)

Reactions: MECKATZER

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Is there a PDF that covered the new update? I skimmed the previous posts, but didn't see any.

Castellanvon

May 17, 2019
God the character writing is so good. One of the very few games on this website where I actually slow down and read everything. All the girls are amazing but shout outs to the MC for always impressing me by how eloquent they can be at just expressing and making sense the complicated parts of life.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
As close to Pale Carnations as possible, with a good story and also plenty of choice. I also like the corruption part, if you like it too.
Story-wise and lower level, there's Cohabitation by Redux which is about corruption within a household. It's completed but a very slow burn from what I recall.

Harem Hotel has a LOT going on content wise, but the story is not as dark as Pale Carnations

Depraved Awakening and City of Broken Dreamers certainly are darker and you might find similarities. I haven't played them to comment.

Finally, Countess in Crimson would have a small village, magic, and you trying to be either a decent guy or an asshole who also corrupts or enchants the women you'll be involved with.

Sadly, I don't play too many really dark and corrupt games similar to Pale Carnations, but that should give you a few options to begin to find what you want and get a similar feeling.

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Hey, weird question.

I'm going through the memories, and I've got an old one locked off - go to the gym with Mina.

I'm really confused, because I thought I had already hit everything prior to this update... is anybody else seeing this? Is it a bug, or did I miss a scene somehow?

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Hey, weird question.

I'm going through the memories, and I've got an old one locked off - go to the gym with Mina.

I'm really confused, because I thought I had already hit everything prior to this update... is anybody else seeing this? Is it a bug, or did I miss a scene somehow?
Aaaaaaah, crap.

It's an old scene that someone requested I add to the gallery. I intended to add a bit of code at the start of the week3up3 script to retroactively unlock it for anyone who had the minaGym variable on their save, but it seems like I never did.

OctoPriest

Mar 28, 2017
Hoooly crap Elias just... wow. Don't get me wrong, totally get it's a fictionalized setting, but... All the talk of railroads, modernization, and him being so proud of our 'manifest destiny'? MAJOR oof. Don't regret a thing.

For those outside the US: 'Manifest Destiny' was the belief in America's Godly given right to tame the West (which largely was aided by the two major railroad lines connecting) and rule coast to coast; the justification used for the wide scale genocide of the Native Americans.

Yeah, mister holier than thou can go screw himself. lol

bluewolfzer

Jun 18, 2022
Out of curiosity and hypotheticals, what year does the game take place in? The only confirmed dates in the game that I remember were 2009 (the sex tapes of the mom).

4.90 star(s) 474 Votes