Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Maybe you could help me? Not sure what is required to unlock the new scenes.
not sure if there is a minimum point limit as well as the friends variable that you need with her to unlock those scenes... either way just use URM and you can change the variable that way, no need for a new playthrough

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
wondering why i can not unlock the new Veronica scenes? I have two saves one where i am just a total bastard and one where i play the good guy,and neither allow me to ask Veronica out to dance,any help would be appreciated.
If you have the option to select the [Friends] choice on the phone call with her, you have the prerequisites. Her saying no is a bit of a fake out, as she turns you down when you ask, but she'll change her mind later.

If you don't have that option, you need to hug her after the exhibition 2 spider scene, which requires 22 affection.

Panzercat39

Feb 22, 2023
Thanks all,I broke down and downloaded the gallery unlocker just to see the scenes i missed.Not something i like to do but it was worth it.

kaas420

Feb 29, 2020
is there anyone with organized save files with all paths , just wondering coz my saves are all messed up and i really need save files

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Would you say Hana and Mina are not LI at the start of the game, because not in a relationship with the MC yet?

Because the 3 carnations are full main LI.
I guess all girls including the carnations are technically LI from the start.

But on the other hand:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: IndigoHawk

Hargas

Jan 21, 2018
Please always upload to Gofile.io and never to Mega or anything else. It's got a far better download speed than any other service except mega, and it's free, open and without any capping on downloads. So please use this service (and all donate if you can).

Thanks a lot for the plunder
yarr, these be the patreon links matey. I ain't gon' reupload. fuck that. yarr.

Biscardone

May 2, 2020
I've just finished playing this update and, as a Veronica aficionado, I've been grinning all the way through. It's a great update; not only for the obvious sexy reasons, but because as always the characters shine through.

So, all in all, thanks for another deliciously satisfying update! Much appreciated!

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Asp Hole eh? Guess the dev is a fan of VTMB, a man of culture i see. Add in the shrine of Azura in the exhibition room and i'm left wondering what other easter eggs i'll pick up on.

Reactions: sunaboz

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
So
Hi!
While I agree in general with your post about the love interests in Pale Carnations, I want to make some comments of my own.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gab1 and Alfius

meltyquestfan

Aug 2, 2020
The update is perfect in every sense (must be played with Universal Ren'Py Mod to enjoy all scenes and makes replayability easier)

The sad thing is if you did not hug a certain character way back in the game then you will miss almost 70% of the update. It is crazy how devs are okay with working so hard just for players to miss the good stuff.

The inner dialouge in this update also is god tier, spices things up to heaven levels.

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
I wonder what kind of photos will be available in the gallery under construction. :rolleyes:
Hope this will be exclusive pictures and not simple screenshots.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Welp... The wait to public begins...

*Goes to start working on scenes missed in current public update*

*Starts listening to Veronica theme*

Reactions: IndigoHawk

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
I haven't played this in while because I got stuck at the option to two-time between blonde and black. I'm just wondering if there is going to be a triangle ending with those two planned, or if it's just going to blow up in my face?

Reactions: JackassJeff

JackassJeff

Jul 20, 2023
I haven't played this in while because I got stuck at the option to two-time between blonde and black. I'm just wondering if there is going to be a triangle ending with those two planned, or if it's just going to blow up in my face?
You can be with them both at the same time if u choose the fuck buddy route for Hana(Dark hair one) or if ur feeling risky you can choose to date Hana and still cheat on her with mina(Blonde) at the moment their is no consequences for that action.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
If you're talking Hana and Mina, that's still in the cards and planned to go down depending on the choices you make with those two characters. You can choose to say you're BF material with one then do the exact same thing you accused someone of doing but I'm currently waiting for public release to see if it's in this update or not. I still have to unlock everything else in the game such as certain parts of Rosalind's path, the Strongman part with Felicia in the club and other things like being a voyeur weasel in general.

I just think that's a slow burn consequence you can do and maybe from what's shown is a way to swap what Ian and you do if you really wanna do so.

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Is there a walkthrough out yet? I love this game, but i feel like I screw things up if i play blind.

4.90 star(s) 474 Votes