JackassJeff

Jul 20, 2023
Wild how this incredible game with great developers keeps it on same bad track of taking half a year for updates... and this update with 0 content for 66% of the fans.
They used to put so much effort into animation as well. They are still good but the new scenes while good they lack creativity and seems to cut short of the work .... they get all these angles on normal conversations and slight adjustments of the models BUT when it comes to the actual sexual stuff like the handjob that was same one animation with with a bit of speed before the cum... or bj in this update they didnt do what they could do and are able to do... seems they get lazy or something. no extra movement from girl just one animation(which i agree is great) but yeah.. lazy unlike other times they proved that can be done better AND IN FASTER UPDATE TIME.

I bet they are proud especially of the freaking dance scene.. in a freaking sex game where sex is missing after half year.. the time put in that shitty dance scene could have gone to something for other girls..

And above all the content of the game that is only for 33% of players... when someone says anything in this thread the dev gaslights them and laughs at them for "avoiding" scenes... absolutely ridiculous behavior and rude , i don't know if it got to their heads or what but that is no way to respond to someone that was not rude, and was just disappointed and voiced that fact.

I am disappointed still didnt want to comment...but the way the dev just slapped away someone's comment with laughter seems so weird.

I loved this game when it started but clearly this is not what it used to be...like for example 2 scenes of masturbation is what is considered "high" for this game that was once absolute peak of sexual content .. half year for 2x masturbation....
1.i do agree that new update lacks content for everyone who aren't on the Veronica/Rose path but saying the devs take half a year to update makes its clear you are new to this game,They are consistent and each update delivers something great for the different girls the focus is on.I think you're just mad that you didn't get your favorite girl this update when the devs clearly stated who would be the focus.
2.The animations don't have creativity? I want to know what drugs you've been swallowing,With each update the animations get better and better and even more creative,hell i think one of the best scenes in the game is the Ian and Alice sex scene in this update,I may not be into other guys fucking girls while the main character watches but I can agree that the animation is fluid and the different angles make it one of the best. YOU Need to get your eyes checked.
3.the gaslighting part confuses me,The devs are pretty chill especially TD1900 he makes sure to engage with the community often,He takes criticism well and most importantly he listens to feedback while making his game fun for everyone to enjoy.You are just hating at this point,Did one of them bang one of your family members??
4.After reading your post i highly think you meant to put this under another game because none of the things you said here makes any sense except for the first 1 which is a bit understandable but you could have still been understanding about it since the devs already said which girls to expect.This is all on you buddy,I think you need to go outside and touch some grass.

Last edited:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Wild how this incredible game with great developers keeps it on same bad track of taking half a year for updates... and this update with 0 content for 66% of the fans.
They used to put so much effort into animation as well. They are still good but the new scenes while good they lack creativity and seems to cut short of the work .... they get all these angles on normal conversations and slight adjustments of the models BUT when it comes to the actual sexual stuff like the handjob that was same one animation with with a bit of speed before the cum... or bj in this update they didnt do what they could do and are able to do... seems they get lazy or something. no extra movement from girl just one animation(which i agree is great) but yeah.. lazy unlike other times they proved that can be done better AND IN FASTER UPDATE TIME.

I bet they are proud especially of the freaking dance scene.. in a freaking sex game where sex is missing after half year.. the time put in that shitty dance scene could have gone to something for other girls..

And above all the content of the game that is only for 33% of players... when someone says anything in this thread the dev gaslights them and laughs at them for "avoiding" scenes... absolutely ridiculous behavior and rude , i don't know if it got to their heads or what but that is no way to respond to someone that was not rude, and was just disappointed and voiced that fact.

I am disappointed still didnt want to comment...but the way the dev just slapped away someone's comment with laughter seems so weird.

I loved this game when it started but clearly this is not what it used to be...like for example 2 scenes of masturbation is what is considered "high" for this game that was once absolute peak of sexual content .. half year for 2x masturbation....
If this post was in reference to Felicia, I'd be rightfully sympathetic, but I strongly suspect it's in reference to Mina or Hana.

Also I'm sympathetic to any devs attempting dance scenes, as anyone who's done animations knows this is the final boss of animating.

May 22, 2023
we are half way through the game by in world time
(EDIT: never mind, I was wrong about the timeline.)

Just a thought here, because I don't know if the developers have ever said that the competition will outline the entire timeline of the game, and if they have then please forgive my ignorance, but provided that no such statements have been made, what reason do we have to believe that the end of the competition will coincide with the end of the game?

There's considerable intrigue in regards to Van Doren and his exact relationship with the club, and his disposition towards Chuck for example, intrigue that is not (at least directly) tied to the competition and the outcomes for the various carnations. And then we have the issue of what happened to Darius, something this last update has been centered around, and it is not unreasonable to expect that Edwin and Ian discovering the fate of Darius will serve as an inflection point in the story, and in a bit of speculation on my part; it will most likely have something to do with gaining August's trust, since this last update has shown that he seems to prefer brute force methods as a means for solving problems, which implies that he is the one most likely responsible for the disappearance of Darius.

All in all, I'd say that there's a lot of various moving parts that seem unlikely to be resolved within the timeline of the competition, and as such there's no reason to expect the game to end with the completion of the competition.

Last edited:

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Just a thought here, because I don't know if the developers have ever said that the competition will outline the entire timeline of the game, and if they have then please forgive my ignorance, but provided that no such statements have been made, what reason do we have to believe that the end of the competition will coincide with the end of the game?
Yes the dev said so. There'll be epilogues after the end of the competition for the aftermath.

There's considerable intrigue in regards to Van Doren and his exact relationship with the club, and his disposition towards Chuck for example, intrigue that is not (at least directly) tied to the competition and the outcomes for the various carnations. And then we have the issue of what happened to Darius, something this last update has been centered around, and it is not unreasonable to expect that Edwin and Ian discovering the fate of Darius will serve as an inflection point in the story, and in a bit of speculation on my part; it will most likely have something to do with gaining August's trust, since this last update has shown that he seems to prefer brute force methods as a method for solving problems, which implies that he is the one most likely responsible for the disappearance of Darius.
Those are paralell plots to the competition.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
This makes it sound exactly like an NTR focused game. I appreciate the overview and warning friend.
Not to derail the discussion, but do you even know what NTR is??

Have you ever played an NTR focused game??

NTR comes down to your loved one being stolen (Normally by blackmail, rape, or some type of coercion, that ultimately leads to your love interest getting corrupted) by someone else.

In an NTR focused game, that would be the main theme of the game.

Please name a few NTR games that you played, that made you such an expert on NTR.

Last edited:

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Not to derail the discussion, but do you even know what NTR is??

Have you ever played an NTR focused game??

NTR comes down to you loved one being stolen (Normally by blackmail, rape, or some type of coercion, that ultimately leads to you love interest getting corrupted) by someone else.

In an NTR focused game, that would be the main theme of the game.

Please name a few NTR games that you played, that made you such an expert on NTR.
That's a classic case of labeling NTR everything that's not showing only MC's dick and girls craving for that magic meat and nothing else

Sep 26, 2021
So, um, who are the love interests of this game? i keep thinking i've figured it out but so far it seems to be Kathleen and Hana... I thought Rose was one and i thought the carnations might be but it's so far a bit confusing who's the most important to focus on.
The main 5 are Rosalind, Felicia, and Veronica (the three Carnations) plus Hana and Mina. Kathleen, imo, is halfway between a side LI and a main LI.

Nightguy1

May 29, 2022
A lot of plot points and character progression to handle in a few weeks.I fear we wont get much time at all to enjoy the Edwin that is being built in a respective playthrough as he will largely stay as he is now until the ending. At this point id be ok with just a few more scenes where the MC isnt propositioned or obligated to have sex with women and actually pursues it of his own desire I think only Hana has a sex scene where this is the case.

JackassJeff

Jul 20, 2023
Now I have free time I reloaded an old save and decided to check out all the scenes I missed,yesterday I realised I didn't get the scene with Hana this update,So I went back to check it out,Is it locked out unless you go FB route or did I miss an option somewhere,I remember reading someone saying you can get the scene if u romance her or if ur just FB's. But im romancing her and didn't get it.

Reactions: YumiKoBami

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
Now I have free time I reloaded an old save and decided to check out all the scenes I missed,yesterday I realised I didn't get the scene with Hana this update,So I went back to check it out,Is it locked out unless you go FB route or did I miss an option somewhere,I remember reading someone saying you can get the scene if u romance her or if ur just FB's. But im romancing her and didn't get it.
How to get a phone sex with Hana:

When you have made a phone call to Killian about listening bugs, Killian will ask you if you want to watch him having sex with Alice in bedroom. You should refuse and then make a call to Hana to instead.
There should be an option to say "I have other ways of spending sleepless nights". It will appear either if your relationship with Hana is high enough or if you fucked Mina.

I was romancing Hana and it worked fine.

Last edited:

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
So, um, who are the love interests of this game? i keep thinking i've figured it out but so far it seems to be Kathleen and Hana... I thought Rose was one and i thought the carnations might be but it's so far a bit confusing who's the most important to focus on.
So
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Bobhanw

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
Considering your hostility, I don't think you're looking for a conversation, but I do want to make some clarifications for posterity sake and so people aren't misinformed.

The update took 4 months, not half a year.

0 content for 66% of the fans

All the dances took like a day or two to assemble. They're precanned, my dude. GIL has grown wonderfully as an animator, but he's not constructing an entire dance sequence.

The guy I "laughed at" was glib and rude. With the other post I quoted, which essentially said the same thing but in a more constructive way, I explained the reasoning behind our approach and thanked him for the feedback.

The Rosalind and the club bathroom scenes are economical, yes. We picked our battles there, deemed them minor scenes, but still nice enough to have - and personally, I think the club bj is GIL's best blowjob animation. Would I have liked them to be more comprehensive? Sure. I always do, but not every scene needs to be the 30+ animation slugfest that Hana, Mina, and Veronica (in this very update) got.

With that said, if you play the next one, I hope it's more to your liking.
This guy must have played a totally different update than I did. He obviously didn't see Veronica's content, which was fire I might add. You strictly stated in the changelog that the content would be different if you didn't give her a hug. You can't focus every update on the same character.
And the animations were anything but lazy. The animations were some of the best I've seen. GIL is a master at Studio Neo.

As a developer, I'm actually in awe that you two can put out this amount of quality content in 4 months. It would have taken me a lot longer. Most people don't understand the amount of time it takes to create quality scenes and custom animations.
Keep up the great work TD and GIL. (y)

starkj

May 17, 2022
This update was great, Veronica has been growing on me and i loved everything about her in this update, the club scenes with the dance ( the dancing part was amazing ), their conversation outside, the kissing and the scenes after, everything was perfect.

The rest of the update and scenes were also really good, i can see myself playing this game multiples times with different routes and decisions after it's finished.

Panzercat39

Feb 22, 2023
wondering why i can not unlock the new Veronica scenes? I have two saves one where i am just a total bastard and one where i play the good guy,and neither allow me to ask Veronica out to dance,any help would be appreciated.

Hengat

Oct 17, 2022
The dancing animations are great. Absolutely phenomenal update for Veronica although I get the feeling sometimes that she sounds like a broken record.

Reactions: TD1900

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
wondering why i can not unlock the new Veronica scenes? I have two saves one where i am just a total bastard and one where i play the good guy,and neither allow me to ask Veronica out to dance,any help would be appreciated.
-Significant Veronica content dependent on having hugged her during exhibition 2.

Something to do with this maybe?

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Maybe you could help me? Not sure what is required to unlock the new scenes.
not sure if there is a minimum point limit as well as the friends variable that you need with her to unlock those scenes... either way just use URM and you can change the variable that way, no need for a new playthrough

4.90 star(s) 477 Votes