Lovesexwar69

Aug 18, 2023
hi.
im new to android install, why i dont get new folder creation called renpy_save??
so i make it my own, including palecarnation.v01 in it and put the rpa inside
but the game still wont work
any workaround??
thx in advance

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Reactions: ename144

SoulSwipre

Dec 10, 2019
This game needs new mods. Too many variables to keep track off, and you can't change them because that's how long the game's been running. I'm missing scenes left and right because of variables from updates ago. Doesn't help when most saves are corrupted for some reason. :(

Reactions: Lustfallen

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Honestly that was one if not the only really stern look she ever gave the MC, so in my opinion that worked very well. Then again, "my MC" is still trying to do what he can, to help the women as much as he can.

Overall that call was one of my favorite scenes of the whole update and I found it an exemplary way of "show don't tell" and showing Rosa's motivation that way via her relationship with a character the player can't even see isn't easy.

Last edited:
Reactions: True_Degenerate

bluewolfzer

Jun 18, 2022
anyone have an idea when the walkthrough for the recent update will come out? I'm not talking about the walkthrough mod but rather the guide.

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
plus it makes sense that Oliver would immediately go to Rose to know WTF she suddenly got so much money (and ask for more obviously)
Agreed. I honestly had this fear of the potential consequence during Week 2 that the immediate approach MC was taking with a huge payment to Oliver, but not the full amount, was going to cause more trouble than the status quo, thinking the response we got is what would happen. Yet sense the game pressed the "payment plan," rather than offer a player consequential choice (e.g. cheating or staying faithful to Hana), I figured "it will be alright". I am starting to feel a little repetition in the effect that our current decision will also make things even worse, as August attacking, but not killing, Oliver will definitely escalate things, and the police arresting him will only hold him for a short time (i.e. less than the two weeks to the end of the competition), while seizing/shutting down his criminal operations will make him even MORE desperate for cash, i.e. a defenseless single mother he can shakedown.

However, his threats to Rose if she can't pay, and accusations of MC's ulterior motives, makes me believe that Oliver's true goal isn't the money, it's Rosalind's body, either for himself or to pimp out, thus even paying off the full debt won't make him go away.

Last edited:

Lovesexwar69

Aug 18, 2023
1) There are two files needed for the install: download both palecarnations.v01-release.apk and the archive.rpa.

2) Install the APK and launch Pale Carnations. It will ask for storage permission. Allow it and wait for the ren'py loading screen to finish and then exit the app. Doing this creates a folder called [renpy_saves] in your internal storage, which you will need to move the archive.rpa to.

3) Copy the archive.rpa file in the zip and go to the documents folder in the internal storage of your device. Open the renpy_saves folder. Inside will be a folder labeled [palecarnations.v01].

4) Open the folder labeled [game] and paste the archive.rpa file into it. Now when you start the game, everything will play normally

1) the guide is still using vxx while apk now use naming system ch4up3. Since the app didn't generate the folder of "renpy_saves" anywhere in my case, this make me wonder how should I name the folder to make it works in case I can just make the folder myself

2. I did install, give permission to write, and check my internal and external storage. There was no folder named "renpy_saves". Although there is folder named palecarnation.v43 in android data but the folder is empty.

3. I have no "renpy_save" folder anywhere. I try to copy the rpa to folder pale carnation.v43 in android data folder rightaway, or make a folder named "game" inside of it and move the rpa into it, both not working.

4. No folder named "game" inside folder palecarnation.v43 in android data. I tried to make a folder renpy_saves/palecarnation.v43/game in internal storage and move the .rpa inside. Not working.

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
what are the differences between accepting rose's deal and helping her for free?
Technically Full Deal opens more [sadist] content, plus it increases her Libido score (as well as opens future opportunities to further increase said score), but what this score actually affects in the game has yet to be revealed. Helping her for free has the immediate affect of Affection points, locks you into a romantic/platonic relationship depending on future choices.... At least that is what I have noticed up until Week 2 Exhibition, where I decided to have only one playthrough on Full Deal.

bo77om

Nov 20, 2022
yet another great update, even if Veronica is not my personal favourite character from the whole cast, still a damn banger.
the only thing I'd like to mention separately is writing. PC is, most probably, one of the few games on f95 that's fucking INTERESTING TO READ. On ch4up1 I checked vocabulary twice, ch4up2 - four times, ch4up3 - two times. That's what separates Pale Carnations from the whole shebang of avns.

Thanks to GIL and TD for making me feel illiterate once again, looking forward to update4!

jose100

Apr 20, 2018
I tried to look for a solution in the search tool but since I didn't find it... Do old saves work? I updated from Chapter 4 Update 2 Public to the new one but neither of my two saves seem to work, even though I saved just at the ending screen in both of them. I tried with reloading the old version and saving earlier, to copy paste the saves directly into the new saves folder but they just don't work. It's a common problem with the new update or it's just a problem of mine? Thank you guys in advance.

4.90 star(s) 474 Votes