ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Whoa! Why the hate on Spider?
Beats me, I voted for Isaak, Elias and Grace. Spider was perfectly fine in my book. That said, I suppose he IS a male character that has sex with a hot female character on screen; that's like being three days from retirement in a cop movie.

What I find truly baffling is the three votes for poor Victoria. One vote I could write off as a troll, but three? Somehow random internet polls never fail to shake my basic faith in humanity. :cautious:

sauron93

Donor
Nov 6, 2020
Beats me, I voted for Isaak, Elias and Grace. Spider was perfectly fine in my book. That said, I suppose he IS a male character that has sex with a hot female character on screen; that's like being three days from retirement in a cop movie.

What I find truly baffling is the three votes for poor Victoria. One vote I could write off as a troll, but three? Somehow random internet polls never fail to shake my basic faith in humanity. :cautious:
With that logic my favorite character Killian won't make a deep run.. Sucks!

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I agree with this. Warren may be garbage but he left a strong impression. Spider is a blank.
yeah even if he is garbage person I kind of of thought out of all the characters that are garbage / bad people he is probably still the one of the better ones as far as I know out of the bunch that fall under being a garbage / bad person. Unless you consider Ian in that group of bad people which I don't he still has some morals unlike the rest.

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021

I considered Elias, but he's not really evil. A deluded, narcissistic prick, sure, but not as bad as a sadistic, aggressive meathead like Warren, in my book. I voted for Isaak and Grace too.
I guess the criterion of "least favorite" is a little nebulous, leaving it open to each voter to apply their own interpretation. "Least favorite" for some is "least interesting", "least likeable" for others, or maybe "least believable".

Clearly they got confused by the format and voted for their favorite characters.
Brainstorming: What if they only wanted to vote for 2 and needed a throwaway choice, so picked someone likely to make it to the later rounds?

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I considered Elias, but he's not really evil. A deluded, narcissistic prick, sure, but not as bad as a sadistic, aggressive meathead like Warren, in my book.
100% this I have to vote for the garbage people first then people like Elias and Spider can go for me otherwise id vote for someone like Veronica if those characters weren't there since she is my least favorite girl / LI that isn't a bad person.

Reactions: Bill Temple
4.90 star(s) 474 Votes