Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
As of now you can follow all the paths at the same time.

The only way to lock other paths right now is to take (wrong) decisions during that specific path. There is one decision in the game right now, that has the MC promise to one of the women not do anything outside of the club with others, but you aren't forced to keep that promise. What repercussions that might have later down the line...we don't know yet.
you agreed to be a couple outside club activities, so fidelity is expected there, if she finds out she probably won't talk to you again, at least that's my two cents

Reactions: Onizuka2050

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
you agreed to be a couple outside club activities, so fidelity is expected there, if she finds out she probably won't talk to you again, at least that's my two cents
Well...maybe...again: Right now we don't know. Considering what we know of the next update, that might actually change rather soonish though.

Reactions: Onizuka2050

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Alright, that answers my question. Thanks, guys.
To be fair: It doesn't have a harem tag, so I would expect to narrow down to one LI at some point, but that is just me guessing...well, except the part with the game not having a harem tag obviously.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
To be fair: It doesn't have a harem tag, so I would expect to narrow down to one LI at some point, but that is just me guessing...well, except the part with the game not having a harem tag obviously.
for this bet, I'll take 200 on the no pass line.

Nothing against you, just judging by the trajectory of story so far.

Mar 12, 2022
for this bet, I'll take 200 on the no pass line.

Nothing against you, just judging by the trajectory of story so far.
I do believe that it will be possible - but incredible hard to reach without cheats or (almost) perfect decisions and choices. Again, on the basis of the bi-points from Mina. I am happy with both options (and the consequences for the player à la the witcher 3)

agrdtcwa

Aug 4, 2023
I strongly believe there will be a 'harem' where you turn everyone into club whores. Maybe if you keep choosing nice guy options you may have to eventually pick but there have to be evil endings and I think one of those evil endings involves everyone getting fucked both figuratively and literally.

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
Accordingly to the Merian-Webster dictionary, harem means "a group of females associated with one male", so club whores and harem are mutually exclusive concepts.

Reactions: sava75

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Accordingly to the Merian-Webster dictionary, harem means "a group of females associated with one male", so club whores and harem are mutually exclusive concepts.
No matter what you tell, no matter what you argue.

These harem dudes want harem routes in every damn game / every game to become a harem themed game. Wouldn't it make any damn sense? it doesn't matter: they want it...

and every fucking damn thread has to face these guys. They come and they start: "harem?", "harem anyone?", "is there harem?", "harem route?", "yadda yadda harem?", "I want harem", "harem ending?" OUT OF THE BLUE.

The simple fact that neither the game overview does not have anything to do with the harem theme nor the fact that the thread does NOT have the harem tag WON'T STOP THEM. I guess they think: "the game does not have a harem tag, but I'm sure it's a mistake - they just forgot it".

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
:unsure: I'm starting to think harem is the new ntr: everyone has his own definition of that concept and that definition is the only right one.
It happens. As a community gets larger, more and more people come into it with their own experience and it's up to a vet or someone to calm them down and smack them with reality.

That can help the dev learn how to appeal to an audience while also showing how informed the audience is of references and such.

I think this is a great perspective on harems that I found through one of the regulars in another part of the forums. But every now and then, you gotta put the new people through their paces as they do have to be informed on what's good and what's bad or they may run with those bad notions and hit a brick wall.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
I strongly believe there will be a 'harem' where you turn everyone into club whores. Maybe if you keep choosing nice guy options you may have to eventually pick but there have to be evil endings and I think one of those evil endings involves everyone getting fucked both figuratively and literally.
I don't see that right now. Maybe like a "fuckbuddies harem" or so with some of them. For example Mina and Hana are getting closer in the new update and maybe Mina and Felicia could also end-up in a threesome together.

But so far for the only really dedicated relationship you can form, the LI was very specific and strict about not cheating on her (outside of the club) while one of the other LIs just comes out of a cheating relationship and probably wouldn't look to kindly on being cheated at, if her and the MC will ever enter a committed relationship. I'm also at the least doubtful if the even will be something like a committed relationship possible between the MC and Felicia or the MC and Rosalind.

CorprealFale

Nov 20, 2018
It happens. As a community gets larger, more and more people come into it with their own experience and it's up to a vet or someone to calm them down and smack them with reality.

That can help the dev learn how to appeal to an audience while also showing how informed the audience is of references and such.

I think this is a great perspective on harems that I found through one of the regulars in another part of the forums. But every now and then, you gotta put the new people through their paces as they do have to be informed on what's good and what's bad or they may run with those bad notions and hit a brick wall.
The bit in that perspective post when it comes to swinging/sharing... is just stupid.
I can get that lots of people into Harem don't want it. But taking in cuckoldry etc into it? Yeh... that's just dumb.
It also gets into "alpha" bullshit which is just that. Bullshit. A theory about wolves that used wolves in captivity and even the original writer has rescinded it because it was flawed. Alpha Cuck then... gets just stupid.
Do some people who engage in sharing do it from a cuckoldry perspective? Absolutely! But I'd argue it's not the main drag or idea.
The reason I'm into MFM is because I know I'd only disappoint two women in a MFF scenario. Meanwhile in MFM I and someone else could satisfy the hell out of one woman.
Just as an anecdotal example that just goes right above his
If the girl is into fucking others your MC is a cuck
Idiocy.

But that post also seems have the perspective that the LIs in a harem shouldn't have relationships with each other, only MC and be Okay with MC having the others unless MC is involved.
Which is one of the parts in many harem games I like the least honestly.
I personally find that guide... a guide to make a very boring and cookie cutter game. And in general just vanilla as hell but with MC is allowed to cheat on LIs with other LIs but they must be faithful trope.

Even if I personally dislike how harem is used in English, and many European languages, as it pretty much just meant "family quarters".
The people allowed in were those trusted to be around family, wife(wives), kids, etc.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
It also gets into "alpha" bullshit which is just that. Bullshit. A theory about wolves that used wolves in captivity and even the original writer has rescinded it because it was flawed. Alpha Cuck then... gets just stupid.
On that note, the theory about wolves may be false but that's just a word to define a behavior. Instead of alpha/beta, could use chad/simp or charismatic guy/doormat, etc.

But I agree with the rest

CorprealFale

Nov 20, 2018
On that note, the theory about wolves may be false but that's just a word to define a behavior. Instead of alpha/beta, could use chad/simp or charismatic guy/doormat, etc.

But I agree with the rest
And... I'd disagree with all of those behaviors and descriptors aside from "charismatic guy/doormat". Even if I have known a dude who was 100% a doormat and charismatic as fuck

• Angry
Reactions: Maviarab

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
The bit in that perspective post when it comes to swinging/sharing... is just stupid.
I can get that lots of people into Harem don't want it. But taking in cuckoldry etc into it? Yeh... that's just dumb.
Do some people who engage in sharing do it from a cuckoldry perspective? Absolutely! But I'd argue it's not the main drag or idea.
The reason I'm into MFM is because I know I'd only disappoint two women in a MFF scenario. Meanwhile in MFM I and someone else could satisfy the hell out of one woman.
Just as an anecdotal example that just goes right above his

Idiocy.

But that post also seems have the perspective that the LIs in a harem shouldn't have relationships with each other, only MC and be Okay with MC having the others unless MC is involved.
Which is one of the parts in many harem games I like the least honestly.
I personally find that guide... a guide to make a very boring and cookie cutter game. And in general just vanilla as hell but with MC is allowed to cheat on LIs with other LIs but they must be faithful trope.

Even if I personally dislike how harem is used in English, and many European languages, as it pretty much just meant "family quarters".
The people allowed in were those trusted to be around family, wife(wives), kids, etc.
Feels like the author of the guide just mainly wrote it according to his own taste, then again it is only meant as a general guide, so it is somewhat cookie-cutter by design.

But I would also strongly disagree with quite a bit of the guide. For example the part about the LIs should be mainly virgins. If a stunning looking women that is like 21/22 years old is still a virgin, you kinda have to explain that by now, because that is - in most cases - unrealistic or at the very least not logical. Then again: Harem games are generally a massive stretch of logic to begin with and most games kinda fail to really make it believable. That is also one of the reasons why I think it won't end-up happening in PC: The game is actually surprisingly realistic all things considered. The characters act believable and natural in most cases, so a harem would just not fit any of them (including the MC by the way).

Reactions: ename144
4.90 star(s) 477 Votes