GIL3D

Illusionist
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2019
Does anyone know where this render appears? Or is it dummied out? As a Vicky enjoyer, I can't believe I missed it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Because during Rose's ending, only the animation appears. Does it have to do with Rose's variables, or is it on another path?
Dummied out. I upgraded that sequence to an animation during the final stages of production and just forgot to take that picture out.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
TD already gave us the basic numbers, but I'll add some averages. Over the 22 days since the last Dev Diary, TD and GIL have created roughly 96 statics, 1.0 animations and 1550 words per week. Overall, they are cruising at ~96 statics, 2.8 animations and 2170 words per week since work on Chapter 4 Update 4 began. Here are the charts for Week 12:
We seem to be making steady progress, and we're on schedule relative to recent updates. It's too early to make any definitive statements, but it seems plausible Felicia's date will mark the end of the Update 4. Of course Felicia's date is likely to be pretty big, too; I'd there's still at least a month and a half of work left, which again puts us more or less in line with recent updates. I'm very curious to see what Felica has in store for us, but patience is still the order of the day for now.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Dear Veronica...

I invite you into my home and cook you a meal. I even gave you a shoulder to cry on.

How do you go from that to sittin' on a man's ding-dong like there's nothing wrong?

Can you help me by getting those Muscle Mommy legs off me for ONE second so I can adjust?

Sincerely,

Edwin.

PS. Working, Drinking, Screwing is the life of a pirate, you need a hobby.

se20299

Oct 18, 2017
It seems likeba January-early February release date is most likely. If the dev goes at this pace, the game may be done by mid 2025, which is crazy for a game this size. Most devs milk their games for years, and this is a great change of pace, as the dev seems passionate about the game and it's plot.

I'm wondering is the dev has plans already for a future game, and if it'll as kinky and dark as this one, because no game out there treats prostitution and sexual degeneracy with so much gravity lile this game does. There are very few depraved games that convey the psychological aspect of it like this one, so I'm looking forward to the dark shit the dev can cook up.

I also wouldn't be opposed to a more vanilla game, as I feel like the dev's writing is strong enough to hold up a sol/comedy plot, but I would rather have something non standard and depraved. Whatever the dev does next, I trust it will be awesome.

Scizor85

Jun 25, 2020
Random question, I downloaded the cheat file that was posted earlier in the thread, but im not entirely sure how to access it. Is it bound to a hot key or should it be a new sub menu somewhere?

crunchycake

Jun 3, 2020
Random question, I downloaded the cheat file that was posted earlier in the thread, but im not entirely sure how to access it. Is it bound to a hot key or should it be a new sub menu somewhere?
i assume you are talking about the cheat mod from "the witcher" guy.
if installed correctly, you should see a new cheat icon on the lower right of sceen (in game of cause),click it and viola

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017

• Wow
Reactions: TD1900

Scizor85

Jun 25, 2020
i assume you are talking about the cheat mod from "the witcher" guy.
if installed correctly, you should see a new cheat icon on the lower right of sceen (in game of cause),click it and viola
Yeah that's the one, I placed the file in the folder as advised but I'm not seeing any cheat option in the corner. I even copied it to other locations in case I was being dense but no joy

ntohugo

Sep 14, 2022
Hey guys, I want to ask something about this game.

So, I read some comments in the thread about prostitution and some other comments about NTR shit..(these comments just leave me more confuse)

I want to know if, when playing this game, I would be forced to see the girls being fucked by random guys? I'm only interested in this game because of Hana and Mina... The rest, i don't care at all.

(maybe my english still sucks, BUT, i'm learning... heh)

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I want to know if, when playing this game, I would be forced to see the girls being fucked by random guys? I'm only interested in this game because of Hana and Mina... The rest, i don't care at all.
Depends a bit on how sensitive you are when it comes to that. I guess you're good when it comes to Hana. She's not a virgin or anything but isn't fooling around with anyone else once you make it known that you're interested in her.
Mina however, at the start of the game she isn't on the market at all and you have to pry her from the (dirty) hands of a lifelong bro.

The Carnations are free for all. You're gonna have to see if you can look past the degenerate events they get subjected to.

4.90 star(s) 477 Votes