rippertipper

Sep 22, 2022
Damn, this is a game I dismissed for so long because I thought the graphics would deter me... I am very glad I played through this game... I really enjoyed my first playthrough and cant wait for the next update. I am really hoping for a Hana/Mina Throuple....
What's crazy is that PC does better and hotter scenes than others do with much newer and fancier technical assets. Sure you have a lot of newer games with like a couple of high fidelity models and renders, but PC's scenes are still unmatched. I know we all love to circlejerk the writing but not often enough do people talk about just how great the visuals and art truly are too. The scenes actually feel like they are put together with a sense of direction and even the little details are accounted for. Sure the models in PC are hot, but its really difficult to get the true measure of how sexy they are until you see them in the game, in the scenes. It just elevates everything.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
So, I'm just collecting and reposting here every next update's preview pic our DevinHesi bro has kindly posted. In chronological order:

1694883935877.png
Dev diary 62

1695304670886.png
"Hey, can I get Mina's number...?"

1695902041681.png Dev diary 63

1697391237078.png
"...what was there to say? I didn't envy Hana having to run things, but the mix of anger and frustration on her face made me wish there was.... "

1700187448628.png
"We both got here early"

1700187748921.png
"Umm... how's... how's it going?"...

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Hana wearing the same cloths in all those pics from getting Mina's number, to meeting with August to meeting Mina...those girls are moving fast. :eek:

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Both Edwin's girls looking like snacks and he's supposed to just stand there and pretend like nothings happening?

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
What's crazy is that PC does better and hotter scenes than others do with much newer and fancier technical assets. Sure you have a lot of newer games with like a couple of high fidelity models and renders, but PC's scenes are still unmatched. I know we all love to circlejerk the writing but not often enough do people talk about just how great the visuals and art truly are too. The scenes actually feel like they are put together with a sense of direction and even the little details are accounted for. Sure the models in PC are hot, but its really difficult to get the true measure of how sexy they are until you see them in the game, in the scenes. It just elevates everything.
Of course the story is really interesting with great writing, but it wouldn't shine as much without those gorgeous renders full of detail (face expression, etc...)

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Of course the story is really interesting with great writing, but it wouldn't shine as much without those gorgeous renders full of detail (face expression, etc...)
The visuals are always the first thing that pulls players in I guess but I have to agree that the writing is what keeps them.
I mean the premise itself sounds kind of insane if you only read up on it and it probably wouldn't get that many people interested (certainly not enough people to end up in the sites top games) but the story is so well paced and ends up making so much sense that it manages to suspend your disbelief altogether.

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
So, I'm just collecting and reposting here every next update's preview pic our DevinHesi bro has kindly posted. In chronological order:

View attachment 3096363
Dev diary 62

View attachment 3096364
Ssssoooo, is this Darius? Unless Ian completely changed his hair (including his natural part which is off-center over his left eye, while this guy is in-line with his nose), and he's wearing ugly glasses to recover from a hangover, this looks like a new "care free" character.

And while I'm commenting: how does Rose know Mina's number?

N024

Apr 28, 2018
Legitimately impressed by the quality of writing in this, definitely a cut above the norm. I also appreciate that it has an actually focused scope/vision and not just 'yeah sure we'll definitely eventually add absolutely everything on everyone's wishlist', feels like the devs know what they want to make.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Yes, that is a headscratcher! How does Rosi have Mina´s number at all? And more, Hana and Mina hit it off great at Edwin´s birthday party, it is very likely Hana got Mina´s number right then. I speculate the question came from Rosi, not from Hana.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Ssssoooo, is this Darius? Unless Ian completely changed his hair (including his natural part which is off-center over his left eye, while this guy is in-line with his nose), and he's wearing ugly glasses to recover from a hangover, this looks like a new "care free" character.

I think you guys might want to complete the game before commenting the next update. :geek::geek:

- Amber cuts Edwin's and Ian's hair in the last update

- we see Darius and the club's girl he was in love with in a flashback

Hana's asking Edwin and Ian, of course.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017

View attachment 3096363
Dev diary 62

View attachment 3096364

View attachment 3096366 Dev diary 63

View attachment 3096368
"...what was there to say? I didn't envy Hana having to run things, but the mix of anger and frustration on her face made me wish there was.... "

View attachment 3096370
"We both got here early"

View attachment 3096371
"Umm... how's... how's it going?"...

NNN... FAILED...

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
I think you guys might want to complete the game before commenting the next update. :geek::geek:

- Amber cuts Edwin's and Ian's hair in the last update

- we see Darius and the club's girl he was in love with in a flashback

Hana's asking Edwin and Ian, of course.
I been playing every update on release for two years (or more). I remember Edwin getting a haircut, but not Ian, of course if that is what it looks like, then no wonder I erased that travesty from my mind. Where was this flashback?

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
It was more like a new haircut/refresh than cutting them short
Right. Looked like they didn't cut anything at all, just combed in it a different way.
Still I would have expected that model change to last longer than a single evening.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Right. Looked like they didn't cut anything at all, just combed in it a different way.
Still I would have expected that model change to last longer than a single evening.
I been playing every update on release for two years (or more). I remember Edwin getting a haircut, but not Ian, of course if that is what it looks like, then no wonder I erased that travesty from my mind. Where was this flashback?
She cuts Edwin's hair, then Ian's. Then Edwin tells that he paid her, but Ian didn't.

Edwin alternates new hairstyle and "old one", because when he doesn't comb his hair he looks like his older self: just look at the preview picture when Hana and he are talking to August and Otto.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Here you have, Saint Thomas. Put your finger into the wound. :)

Monday morning, they go to the hairdresser's...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Then they come back and while they search for bugs, Ian talks about Darius:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dunno how you were able to forget him.

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
His unstyled hair is actually a different model too. You see it when you go swimming with Veronica at the end of the last update/wake up to Ian's text at the end.

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 477 Votes