NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
Hi,

How do you launch the Universal Ren'Py Mod from 0x52?

I have downloaded it, extracted the .rpa file and added it to the game folder.

I have started the game and selected a load point as directed.

I then try opening the MOD using ALT-O as directed but it doesn't work. I also tried combinations of ALT, Shift and CTRL but can't get a console to open.

Any suggestions?

ConejoSSJ

Nov 4, 2019
I would really love for the MC to become the owner of that whole "club". I'm in the middle of the game, and I notice how everyone has a lot of power and the "MC" doesn't have it even a little bit.

Reactions: snow123789456

TheresiaW

Jan 1, 2020
How do you launch the Universal Ren'Py Mod from 0x52?

I have downloaded it, extracted the .rpa file and added it to the game folder.

I have started the game and selected a load point as directed.

I then try opening the MOD using ALT-O as directed but it doesn't work. I also tried combinations of ALT, Shift and CTRL but can't get a console to open.
Put the mod into the game/ directory where the .exe file is.

Press "ALT+M" in the game to enter the cheat console. Check the Walktrough in the first Post of this thread. There you can find most of the cheat commands at the end of the document.

https://f95zone.to/threads/pale-carnations-ch-4-update-3-mutt-jeff.50281/post-8366678

Reactions: NH1980

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
I would really love for the MC to become the owner of that whole "club". I'm in the middle of the game, and I notice how everyone has a lot of power and the "MC" doesn't have it even a little bit.
I'd argue that MC has influence? The strength of him is to find ways to balance a number of interests and ebb and flow between a lot of different things at once. There are certainly ways to do things that will make people not like you, but for every choice you make, there is certainly a consequence.

Sometimes, it's not about having direct power. It's about knowing when to use it. ;)

Nikko_

May 31, 2017
Hana(Goth girl) is the daughter of MC's boss. So he might end up becoming the "owner" if you are doing her path. And she is the best girl so why wouldn't you.
Well in my case, I'm more of a fan of the scenes outside of the club. So it's fine if that is not what the dev is planning. I just want a Hana/Mina path and ending.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Hana(Goth girl) is the daughter of MC's boss. So he might end up becoming the "owner" if you are doing her path. And she is the best girl so why wouldn't you.
Well in my case, I'm more of a fan of the scenes outside of the club. So it's fine if that is not what the dev is planning. I just want a Hana/Mina path and ending.
I'm not sure the Authors are planning a club's take-over for Edwin.

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
Don't worry, there is the chance that in the last update you will found out you have made the wrong decision at the start of the game.
Am I a really nice guy; isn't it?
:giggle:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
And remember that you can actually scroll outside of the first 9 pages of save games, so you don't need to overwrite old saves... :HideThePain:
I remember the good old time at the beginning of Ren'Py games,when we literally have only 3 save slots.
Later they made it a full page of 9 slots,9 pages and now we have infinite amount of save slots.

Noonwraith

Oct 24, 2022
I'm kinda scared how much this game is appealing to me. I would have never thought I'd be into watching sexy women suffering so much depravity... :oops:
I get the appeal of an ARG and its use in marketing but having it be the MC of the game metaposting about the game he is from on its pirate forum thread is a little Christoper Nolan's Inception-y, don't you think?

4.90 star(s) 474 Votes