Theba

Jun 24, 2019
Some people are so naive even if the update comes after a year will still paying and that's the problem the developers not giving the game for free they just delay month after month this game becomes similar to Waify Academy 4 6 and then 8 months for update!
Naive people... ehh. There is people who support game development and people like you, two sides of the same coin. You want everything for free and you want everything ready in a instant. Like sereously, do you work for Free? Atleast answer to that question because you didn't answer the previouse two

And there you are talking two different games like ist mandatory that developers do all the same things. Your view of the world is narrow. This is my end of the conversation, if it bothers you, feel free to continue, i will not answer

sunaboz

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
This guy is funny:
The update was supposed to be released in January what happened?
Can someone remake it or continue the story?
Nice update soon i think this game will be much more better and easier for him in Ren'Py instead we wait to be released and then wait for osmcuser132 to do it hes doing cool job though but double the waiting!
Any progress any news or next year?
etc. etc.
In short, he's pressing and rushing devs in every thread he posts and in other messages he's making some other demands or ridiculous requests like "can someone continue the game", lol.
So it's pointless to answer him (not to mention that it looks like he's using google translate in his posts, not that my English is much better) because he can't think logically and is making some egregious assumptions.

Anyway, I'll take bait nonetheless and say that we haven't been waiting even 4 months yet, even though there was Christmas during that period which must have delayed the project significantly. 4 months isn't that much for an update, if you look at the top games 5-6 months is common and 9 month (or longer) updates happen too .

He's also not taking into account how much content we're getting in each update. There are projects updated every month or even more frequently but they have almost no new content to speak of. Even such successful games like Treasure of Nadia doesn't have that much content in each update even though they have literally 58 times the amount of patrons that PC has and in terms of cash it's even a wider gap.

I mean, new update had already 1650 images and 19 animations 1 week ago so that number should be higher now. There are 1.0 games that have less content than that and the most popular game here and one of the most successful financially (Being a DIK) has around 2-3k images per 6 month update (at first it was 1-2k per update) but remember they're basically millionaires who definitely have a bigger than 2 person team.

Taking into account all that I'm amazed that PC devs have been able to maintain the quality and quantity to such a degree. This game is a true phenomenon and even if they would suddenly drop the series it's currently the best game there is (along with Once in a Lifetime and Peasant's Quest, although when it comes to erotic scenes it's the best by far). Hence I'm one of the patrons and consider that money well spent.

P.S.
That blue colouring cracks me up.

Last edited:

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Is there any android port for the game and walkthrough?
As far as I know, no one has ported the current version to android. An earlier version was I believe, but I also think it wasn't very functional due to way the GUI is set up - but I also don't know anything about android ports, so I might be wrong about that.

Game very good so far but 4 months for 1 update, they crossing every line now. Back then was 1 month then 2 months now developers making 1 update after 3 months plus and now 4 and updates lasts less and less simply not fair i understand needs time for stuff like this i really do but 2 up to 3 months maximum for same games can be understandable but 4 months simply to much!
Thanks for being the first person to pop our "milker dev" cherry. I was wondering when that was finally going to happen, but now I truly feel like part of the F95 community. :p

Here's the thing: updates come when we reach narrative milestones. That won't ever provide a consistent benchmark for releases. They've only been 2 updates so far. The first was about two and half months and the the second was about 3 and a half months. The next one will be out by this time next week, which will put it at roughly a week under four months - which is admittedly a bit longer than I would've personally liked for this particular update, but I attribute some of that to the holiday season slowing our momentum.

At the end of the day, I'm glad you seem to enjoy our game enough to care about this and I hope in the future you'll continue to enjoy it.

Last edited:

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
When i started use this forum same amount was made in 1 month now not only this devs also many others delaying with excuses increasing the time with weeks many with months and we must give critics and remind them i not trying to insult but remind them and many others why not support them any more also many others stopped to support them. Once was month then they ask for 2 months also some devs said will be done within 2 months under 3 months now they release in 3 months but 3 months also is not enough so how they once succeeded in one month now more then 1 programmer can't in 4 hmmm funny and the guy if hes having some intelligence will know i not using google translate but yes my english its not perfect also to many others its not but we still understand each other!

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
xslayermkdx its a free world. let people do whatever they want, its not you to decide.
I can also have opinions when I see abandoned projects and people are still supporting. I wonder why, since I think they could support active projects, but in the end its their money, not mine.

so, lets say this team is milking and lazy. what u can do is to stop supporting them. but it could be that others are not seeing them as that, but as a team that is working well and reason that development takes time and feel ok with the time frame of updates.

you can think whatever u want, its your rights. but, your "truth" is not universal. its your own. so try to not believe that you have the answer and you have the truth. you can share your belief, and thats fine, as long you try to respect that others have their own belief and understanding. belief is not facts.

thats what I think its the reason we argue so much, we believe our own understanding is the right one. but its not. you are just one person and not a god.
I stopped supporting them so its not about me its about respect for the ones that supports them many people lost their ethics completely its not only about this devs its also for many others who abusing their supporters and their respect for them its our job to remind them its not everything about money like you said its a free world and that's what i am trying to say!

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
trolling!
The makers of this vn are a active part of this community. They have been nothing but open and honest since they started.

The work is unique and so fucking good. If you have issues with the time an update takes to release don't donate...

But keep in mind stories this unique and fresh are rare and personally I believe they are worth the time it takes to make them.

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
Naive people... ehh. There is people who support game development and people like you, two sides of the same coin. You want everything for free and you want everything ready in a instant. Like sereously, do you work for Free? Atleast answer to that question because you didn't answer the previouse two

And there you are talking two different games like ist mandatory that developers do all the same things. Your view of the world is narrow. This is my end of the conversation, if it bothers you, feel free to continue, i will not answer
If they not making money they will not develop no one will work for free its about delay more and more and the amount its smaller and smaller and yes you are very naive also!

Reactions: DarkinScythe

GIL3D

Illusionist
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2019
When i started use this forum same amount was made in 1 month
The same in one month!? Damn, guess I'm slacking. I should work 4 times what I already do then, right? Aha, 40 hours a day on average every single day will do, easy. Oh wait...

Speaking of 40, you're getting more than that in animation clips this update. Yup... kinda lost count. We might have gone too far in a few places? :sneaky:

Yuzupepper

Nov 20, 2017
Hold up. How is the text blue. As good as this conversation is, I don't think I've seen anyone get a different color for text yet while reading through the threads.

• Haha
Reactions: Sylandrical

yaboipapi

Jan 24, 2019
This guy is funny:

etc. etc.
In short, he's pressing and rushing devs in every thread he posts and in other messages he's making some other demands or ridiculous requests like "can someone continue the game", lol.
So it's pointless to answer him (not to mention that it looks like he's using google translate in his posts, not that my English is much better) because he can't think logically and is making some egregious assumptions.

Anyway, I'll take bait nonetheless and say that we haven't been waiting even 4 months yet, even though there was Christmas during that period which must have delayed the project significantly. 4 months isn't that much for an update, if you look at the top games 5-6 months is common and 9 month (or longer) updates happen too .

He's also not taking into account how much content we're getting in each update. There are projects updated every month or even more frequently but they have almost no new content to speak of. Even such successful games like Treasure of Nadia doesn't have that much content in each update even though they have literally 58 times the amount of patrons that PC has and in terms of cash it's even a wider gap.

I mean, new update had already 1650 images and 19 animations 1 week ago so that number should be higher now. There are 1.0 games that have less content than that and the most popular game here and one of the most successful financially (Being a DIK) has around 2-3k images per 6 month update (at first it was 1-2k per update) but remember they're basically millionaires who definitely have a bigger than 2 person team.

Taking into account all that I'm amazed that PC devs have been able to maintain the quality and quantity to such a degree. This game is a true phenomenon and even if they would suddenly drop the series it's currently the best game there is (along with Once in a Lifetime and Peasant's Quest, although when it comes to erotic scenes it's the best by far). Hence I'm one of the patrons and consider that money well spent.

P.S.
That blue colouring cracks me up.
The only thing that would make him more ridiculous would be if he wrote everything in blue comic sans

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Good news everyone! I'll continue sunaboz's tradition of not showing the preview image; the important part is the text!

TD1900 said:
Update News

Hey all, TD here announcing that we have wrapped up the production side of things for this update!

With all the images behind us as of a couple of hours ago, for a final count of 1,718 pictures and 42 animated video clips, I can now officially say we're underway with the quality checking stage of things. I got a head start today with proofing and cleaning up the language, but they'll be more of that to come plus some miscellaneous tasks like replacing a select number of older parts in the script with the new animations GIL cooked up.

All told, we're looking to have it out to our platinum tier within the week. Expect it March 10th at the latest.

We really truly hope you guys enjoy it. I think it's some of our strongest stuff and I'm stupidly excited for you to see how Mina, Hana, and Kathleen's story lines unfold.

Thanks, as always, for your patience and support. The next time you get an e-mail about an update to this page, it will be the early release of Ch3Up1.
Very exciting!

I also updated my charts with this info, but alas F95 is not letting me upload them at this time. :(

So you'll have to settle for the text version. They completed 68 statics and w whopping 23 animations in the last week. That lowers the static average to ~115 per week, but doubles the animation average to 2.8 per week.

I'm not a particularly big fan of animations in these games, but I'm curious to see how they look in PC. Just need to be patient a little longer!

EDIT:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Spideyknight

Jan 2, 2021
Complaining about Patreon games seems funny to me. Don't like the progress? Hit the unsubscribe button and roll out. You can leave your comments in the little feedback box, which likely goes straight to the devs. The rest of us are hoping for more Felicia(best girl) content.

Reactions: ubblesnop

sunaboz

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Complaining about Patreon games seems funny to me. Don't like the progress? Hit the unsubscribe button and roll out. You can leave your comments in the little feedback box, which likely goes straight to the devs. The rest of us are hoping for more Felicia(best girl) content.
This guy was never a subscriber, he's just a leech (as am I for most games but Pale Carnations, Peasant's Quest and Once in a Lifetime are too good to not support).

4.90 star(s) 474 Votes