Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
They see the tags (you see? there is no ntr tag), they read the overview (did you read it? did you pay attention at what's written in it?), they see the preview pictures in the OP... and then they ask the same old fucking question about ntr.

Dude, I'll tell you: if you're asking, then this game is NOT for you. 100%

I read the overview, I saw the tags, I saw the pics... and I DIDN'T ASK. I just downloaded and played.

Reactions: YuNobi1

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
They see the tags (you see? there is no ntr tag), they read the overview (did you read it? did you pay attention at what's written in it?), they see the preview pictures in the OP... and then they ask the same old fucking question about ntr.

Dude, I'll tell you: if you're asking, then this game is NOT for you. 100%

I read the overview, I saw the tags, I saw the pics... and I DIDN'T ASK. I just downloaded and played.
In their defense, there isn't a tag specifically for "all girls exclusive to MC's penis." If that's really a non-starter for them it's not unreasonable to ask before playing.

Granted, the overview strongly implies this game would *not* have that tag if it existed, but there are plenty of games out there that sound like they should include a certain type of content but wind up downplaying or even skipping it. Since Pale Carnations has a very high reputation, I get why people on the fence about the 'sharing' aspect might want to confirm their suspicions before trying it blind or writing it off completely.

As long as they're not being insulting about it, I think it's better to discuss it with them.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Well i heared the might of BDSM is strong in this one, so at least i try it. Even if theres something i dont appreciante totally, it wont do any
View attachment 3469293
As someone who doesn't play NTR games, I would say by traditional definition, this game does not have netorare.
That would imply the brothel ladies are your love interests, which so far there has been no option like that, they are basically just fuck buddies/fellow "employees."

My advice, other than with Hana and Mina, who are the actual love interests (and do not have NTR, for now at least that we know of)
just turn off the caring part of your brain and turn up the sadistic part :BootyTime:

GuessWho1211

Jun 19, 2023
High hopes for some GOAT to give us the update while it's out for the $50 tier. Got the Eternum update hella early during the $100 tier, so I have faith in this community.

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
Also if people are stupid enough to see literal prostitutes being fucked as ntr (which is loved ones being stolen, not some whores you know) then that's on them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I agree with you as a non ntr game player (because 99% have cookie cutter bad writing) but some people are fragile enough that Veronica helping Mina stretch could be too far :KEK:

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I am also a Non-NTR player and play such games only if you can go on paths which avoid the NTR. I once had a very heated discussion in a game thread because the Dev and his cronies blabbed about that there are non-NTR paths in the game, when it was obvious from just playing a bit that it was pure NTR with a sugarcoating to false flag the players. Still a bit pissed about that.

You will not find such NTR in Pale Carnations! Currently there is NONE NTR in the game that the vast majority of F95 members would define as such, meaning loved ones being stolen away.
Breaking it down a bit:
At this moment we have, if counted very magnanimously, 8 women (Felicia, Hana, Kathleen, Mina, Rosalind, Sophia, Veronika and Dalia) we could define as potential love interests, of which 5 are in the focus (Felicia, Hana, Mina, Rosi, Veronika). Of those five, Hana and Mina are the ones with who you could already come into a relationship. There is no NTR whatsoever for those two so far. The other three Felicia, Rosi, Veronika are the "Carnations", three women partaking in a month of sex and humiliation games. You can start to develop a relationship with them so far in the game, but be aware that they will most likely have sex with others due to the competition. Still, this would not be stealing away loved ones, this is more about prostitution.
Kathleen, Sophia and Dalia are currently just three women we have more contact with than others. There are hints that they could become love interests as well, but this is on the backburner and even if they become LIs, it would not be as expansively depicted as the canonically five.

So unless you see any contact of LIs with other characters as NTR, Pale Carnations has no NTR up to this point in time.

4.90 star(s) 470 Votes