Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Pale Carnations v Eternum feels like the Messi v Ronaldo debate.

Both are clearly S-tier and among the best we have but people love to state one is shit or mediocre in order to elevate their favorite.

Feels great to be an enjoyer of the sport, or in this case, AVNs. We're eating good these next few days, lads.
Not even that, Messi and Ronaldo had (and frequently have) played against each other, so you kinda had to decide whom you would support even if you liked both.

But PC and Eternum are just two games and there is nothing preventing you from just playing both. There is no real competition here outside of both existing.

pinuz1

Feb 13, 2021
Damn seeing the Eternum thread were there was people fighting each other to see who could leak the update faster even in the 100$ tier was funny lol, I kinda hope same happens with PC, because if we have to wait till the 30th I'll be traveling with some friends that day and I'll miss out on all the fun of "release" day.

Tho I'll feel bad for the devs if it does end up getting leaked the 23rd. I have 2 sides, the moral one that'll feel wrong when playing a leaked game early and the one that badly wants a threesome with Mina and Felicia. :unsure: I'm just happy we are close to release date, I have a feeling this one will be one of the best updates yet.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Damn seeing the Eternum thread were there was people fighting each other to see who could leak the update faster even in the 100$ tier was funny lol, I kinda hope same happens with PC, because if we have to wait till the 30th I'll be traveling with some friends that day and I'll miss out on all the fun of "release" day.

Tho I'll feel bad for the devs if it does end up getting leaked the 23rd. I have 2 sides, the moral one that'll feel wrong when playing a leaked game early and the one that badly wants a threesome with Mina and Felicia. :unsure: I'm just happy we are close to release date, I have a feeling this one will be one of the best updates yet.
You have a PUBLIC RELEASE in 16 days, brah.

seriously

Reactions: Biscardone

The Offbeat

Dec 18, 2022

Even if I can't say I've camped every game ever, I have yet to see a game release not being leaked within 1-2 days on here. So I'd not worry too much. Just remember to support the developers who makes the games you enjoy.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Even if I can't say I've camped every game ever, I have yet to see a game release not being leaked within 1-2 days on here. So I'd not worry too much. Just remember to support the developers who makes the games you enjoy.
Me, I've seen many.

Anyway, again, we're talking about some of the few devs who release a FULL PUBLIC VERSION a reasonably short time after they release the Patreon version (i.e.: 2 weeks). They said it's gonna be on 6th April, this time.

Moreover, the public release is always a polished bugfree revised version, therefore I think it's worth the wait.

se20299

Oct 18, 2017
Seriously, public release is less than a month away. I would understand piracy if the dev was a jerk who milks his patrons. But TD and GIL frequently engage here and give various insights into the development. I feel like the least we can do is be patient and not ask for freebies, especially since the devs themselves participate in this thread, when the vast majority don't. The update will probably get leaked before the public version, but please don't clog the thread asking for handouts. Even if you can't support the dev financially, at least spread the word and be patient.

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
please give a save where you have a good relationship with everyone, to prepare for the upcoming update.

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
If you want to play the whole game without thinking anyone else is fucking...probably not possible. I do think the scenes where you see someone else fucking are fairly skippable.

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
I miss the time in which the people was used to buy and read a vocabulary, in order to use the words in the way they are meant to be used, since this is the only way to be sure the other people understand exactly what we want actually say.

ScyTheFox

Apr 8, 2021
I miss the time in which the people was used to buy and read a vocabulary, in order to use the words in the way they are meant to be used, since this is the only way to be sure the other people understand exactly what we want actually say.
Sry my english is bs i know...

4.90 star(s) 472 Votes