Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
View attachment 3466337
Finally the true effect of Van Doren's drug will be revealed.
Definitely interesting what that will be. I find it highly amusing how your posts got a part of the fans totally round the bend! So far you never let us down with the story, so I am confident you have a special twist coming.
I know you will not reveal it here and now, but can you give us another little hint? And I look forward to see more of Abel and Sophia´s plans revealed to us. And see if they are a faction we can support.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
f you think any of us are being serious....
Naturally not all, but some are going by their posting history. Might I just remind you of the discussion about muffdiving? If some players are upset about something that harmless, I am sure they will be upset with whatever surprise is comming our way in the new update.

MalkavianVamp

Feb 22, 2023
Pale Carnations v Eternum feels like the Messi v Ronaldo debate.

Both are clearly S-tier and among the best we have but people love to state one is shit or mediocre in order to elevate their favorite.

Feels great to be an enjoyer of the sport, or in this case, AVNs. We're eating good these next few days, lads.
Eternum should be compared with another great harem game ripples

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
According to google that person said they're waiting for a hero :coffee: nice to see the memes on this site transcends languages

bonerland

Dec 28, 2017
I'm getting mixed messages here, bonerland.
I guess it's like that episode of It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, where the gang tries to find out who pooped the bed, only for Frank to reveal he did it because poop is funny, then everyone laughs, until Charlie tells him "but seriously, don't poop the bed."

4.90 star(s) 472 Votes