Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I meant not corrupted
Depends much on what you define as corrupted. Among the discutants here in the thread many who dislike Sophia are more banging about her the end justifies the means approach than sexual deviance. In her case it is quite doubtful to consider her sexually corrupted.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Personally I think it was also a very fitting event to show the very Samurai-Daimyo-like relationship Abel and Sophia have. Part of Bushido is to obey your Daimyo (to the death if needed), there are extremly few situations where a Samurai has options beside obeying. Abel and Sophia´s relationship is marked clearly as one like a Daimyo (Abel) and his chosen retainer/samurai (Sophia), her one day becoming the Daimyo herself.
Bushido was a moral code, not an obligatory one.
A Samuarai would never become a Daimyo of an existing house.

Your obsession with Sofia is really bordering upon the hysterical.

• Haha
Reactions: Simpgor

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Bushido was a moral code, not an obligatory one.
A Samuarai would never become a Daimyo of an existing house.

Your obsession with Sofia is really bordering upon the hysterical.
Just for the record, the way Abel and Sophia´s relationship is depicted by TD has very much touches of Bushido. And there were a lot of events in Japan´s history where following the code played a really important role and accepting orders you would not accept otherwise. And it was also not rare that the next in line for a Daimyo position had to proof himself, e.g. Toda Yasunaga didn´t become the leader of the Toda main family line by twiddling his thumbs!

• Haha
Reactions: Rheeza and fred9320

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Just for the record, the way Abel and Sophia´s relationship is depicted by TD has very much touches of Bushido
Just for the record, that['s very much your opinion and what you want to see.

I don't see it like that at all. Neither do I see her being a nerdy genius who wants to jump on the MC's cock. That's what you want to see and believe. Why I don't conflate and state opinions....as facts. Maybe you should learn that also.

Delusion mate...it's a powerful drug.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Just for the record, that['s very much your opinion and what you want to see.

I don't see it like that at all. Neither do I see her being a nerdy genius who wants to jump on the MC's cock. That's what you want to see and believe. Why I don't conflate and state opinions....as facts. Maybe you should learn that also.

Delusion mate...it's a powerful drug.
Nice try, chummer, with your passive-aggressiveness! You stated your opinions as facts quite strongly yourself and by the way, you have shown with the post above that you do not know a bit about what I see and believe. I never said that Sophia wants to jump the MC´s cock just so.
I stated that you can click with Sophia during the meeting/talk and watching the Carnations in the blue room later. This is also confirmed in game by their joking/banter during the "home invasion" and that Sophia gives our MC a friendly personal goodbye when leaving. This does not happen if you kept away/ignored Sophia earlier or called her a nazi doctor.

As for the nerdy genius: Whenever we saw Sophia in the game so far, she consistently was depicted as blunt, straightforward and unconcerned how she comes across. That is not the type of person who can just "put on a mask" and convincingly play someone he/she is not. While no doubt she followed the flow of conversation a bit and also checked some "boxes" about our MC, a big part of her is the eccentric nerd she showed there. Were Sophia like Kath, who hides her cruelty and sadism very well, it could and most probably would be an act.
But Sophia as depicted so far is too blunt, into the face and unconcerned how others think of her to play a role there.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Nice try, chummer, with your passive-aggressiveness! You stated your opinions as facts quite strongly yourself and by the way, you have shown with the post above that you do not know a bit about what I see and believe. I never said that Sophia wants to jump the MC´s cock just so.
I stated that you can click with Sophia during the meeting/talk and watching the Carnations in the blue room later. This is also confirmed in game by their joking/banter during the "home invasion" and that Sophia gives our MC a friendly personal goodbye when leaving. This does not happen if you kept away/ignored Sophia earlier or called her a nazi doctor.

As for the nerdy genius: Whenever we saw Sophia in the game so far, she consistently was depicted as blunt, straightforward and unconcerned how she comes across. That is not the type of person who can just "put on a mask" and convincingly play someone he/she is not. While no doubt she followed the flow of conversation a bit and also checked some "boxes" about our MC, a big part of her is the eccentric nerd she showed there. Were Sophia like Kath, who hides her cruelty and sadism very well, it could and most probably would be an act.
But Sophia as depicted so far is too blunt, into the face and unconcerned how others think of her to play a role there.
*shakes head*...

Ok...

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
Presenting the release schedule for Ch4Up4!

Contained within it's smutly confines, you will find:

-2,650 static images
-94 videos
-60,200 words or so, pending proofing.

We apologize for how long this one took us; it wasn't ideal on our part. When we laid out the plans for the update, we knew it to be ambitious for the time frame we wanted to get it done in, but even keeping that in mind... things got out of hand at the end. We had a lot of fun, and you'll know what I mean by that if you see it.

In return for your wait, this update offers you content for most main girls, deep branching paths, and significant plot developments. I say this every go around, but we are proud of this one and, and I hope our love of this project reflects on your experience.

As always, thank you Everyone for your support. 1710898072477.png

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

-2,650 static images
-94 videos

We apologize for how long this one took us; it wasn't ideal on our part. When we laid out the plans for the update, we knew it to be ambitious for the time frame we wanted to get it done in, but even keeping that in mind... things got out of hand at the end. We had a lot of fun, and you'll know what I mean by that if you see it.

In return for your wait, this update offers you content for most main girls, deep branching paths, and significant plot developments. I say this every go around, but we are proud of this one and, and I hope our love of this project reflects on your experience.

As always, thank you Everyone for your support. View attachment 3460762
Woohoo! Looking forward to it, it's even a little sooner than I was expecting. :D

sauron93

Donor
Nov 6, 2020

-2,650 static images
-94 videos

e6f.png

Mark17

May 15, 2017

-2,650 static images
-94 videos

Man Eternum update this week and now Pale Carnations update this week too.

HONEY SELECT BROS ARE EATING GOOD!!

images.jpeg

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 474 Votes