se20299

Oct 18, 2017
My comment was about Romans only considering it gay for the one who takes it - like they do in prison.

If you are still talking about the whole cunnilingus thing: Just because somebody does a submissive act doesn't necessarily mean that his whole character is on that side. Aside from that, there where many great men who were absolute simps around their wives.

Just because the non-simps seldom post doesn't mean we are not tired of reading the constant simping. Let's just get along and write about what we enjoy/don't enjoy. Maybe have a civilized discussion or two. No need to try to get everyone else on your side. You are physically safe in front of your screen.

1000055479.jpg

Here's a beautiful, god fearing, traditional repressed housewife that doesn't know what an orgasm is for you to jerk off to. Granted, she gets a little chatty when her friends come over, but it's nothing that your alpha masculinity can't fix.

You also need to watch out for the milk boy stealing your wife. Rumor around the neighborhood is that he eats pussy like a champ, and has already banged all the women in your wife's church group.

Maybe you can stop clogging up the thread with the homoerotic descriptions of the roman dominance.

Vitez

Dec 9, 2017
Update any time soon? I'm too lazy to bother with searching and I bet some of you are a daily forum viewer. Pretty pls :)

Randomguy3478

Jan 14, 2024
View attachment 3452344

Here's a beautiful, god fearing, traditional repressed housewife that doesn't know what an orgasm is for you to jerk off to. Granted, she gets a little chatty when her friends come over, but it's nothing that your alpha masculinity can't fix.

You also need to watch out for the milk boy stealing your wife. Rumor around the neighborhood is that he eats pussy like a champ, and has already banged all the women in your wife's church group.

Maybe you can stop clogging up the thread with the homoerotic descriptions of the roman dominance.

Not bad. But too liberated already. Here is a combination thats good:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.90 star(s) 474 Votes