Randomguy3478

Jan 14, 2024
It's only gay if your balls touch.

Since I recently tried out Total War: Rome 2 I am a certified expert on them, and long story short, they seem to have copied their gay-code from current US-prisons - plus the boy had to be fresh enough of course. :HideThePain:

so how about that Alice threesome with Ian, it's all I want from the game :KEK:
Same, bro. Same.

I wonder when it will happen. :HideThePain:

+1

Would probably be the funniest scene since the egg-head conversation in vicky's kitchen, which was golden.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Since I recently tried out Total War: Rome 2 I am a certified expert on them, and long story short, they seem to have copied their gay-code from current US-prisons - plus the boy had to be fresh enough of course. :HideThePain:
I mean...the Romans were known for being very submissive...they basically never conquered and ruled over anybody. :Kappa:

• Haha
Reactions: Biscardone

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
I mean...the Romans were known for being very submissive...they basically never conquered and ruled over anybody. :Kappa:
Summary of every possible post from him:

Was the male utterly dominant in control and the only one to get pleasure?

"Amazing 10/10 scene like God intended back in the good old days"

Was the female pleasured in anyway? Did she talk without permission?

"Bad here are (incorrect) historical anecdotes proving that it's a new thing and not right"

The first couple of posts were funny.....the 2nd day of them is more on the issue side :HideThePain:

Last edited:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
"Fear causes hesitation, and hesitation will cause your worst fears to come true."

I looked for this quote on the internet, and it was actually said by Bodhi, but the character Bodhi from the movie "Point Break", since then I have found this scene hilarious, especially Sophia's reaction.
Completely off topic, my GOD was Bodhi's Tyler's actress hot. Ok back to PC. After the following message.

"Bad here are (incorrect) historical anecdotes proving that it's a new thing and not right"

The first couple of posts were funny.....the 2nd day of them is more on the issue side :HideThePain:
Which is why I made the psycho comment, some good ol misogyny is all fun and jokes, but when it intersects with thoughts about cleanliness and germs, my christian bale-dar goes off.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Edwin has been around her (the only times we really see her) for like a few hours tops spread across like 4 times? The only time we see her and Abel outside the club (home break in) they are dealing directly with the club.

We've never seen her truly outside the club, without abel or the clubs influence, nor in a situation where she wasn't "in control" ignoring her being passed out(?) On the table but we can't really glean much more nformation from that other than what TD has said. I'm just saying it could go either way you are getting esoteric and saying that she "has to be the way she currently seems" :HideThePain:
Max bromance = balls touch
Nope! You are interpreting something into my words what I did not said. This is a game and we only get the glimpses of the various characters TD and GIL give us and since they know what they do, there will not be many "Deus ex" situations. Therefore we can base our estimations on the personalities of the main characters on the information we get and consistency along the game.
For example Sophia and August show pretty consistent behaviour across the game, we can theorise how their basic personalities tick. That their behaviour in private might differ is possible, but it will "just" differ along a continuum of their base personality, as long as there is no mental disorder.

Bacchus1998

Nov 19, 2021
serious? Instead of commenting on the possibility of Hana becoming the new Kathleen, do you guys just know how to discuss the hierarchical value of sucking pussy through a comparison with the sexual acts of the Roman Empire?

you guys make me sick. you guys are worse than John Calvin

It was because of people like you that Rome fell

se20299

Oct 18, 2017
We're all descendants of stinky mouthbreathers if you go back enough. Hell, many people are stinky mouthbreathers to this day. "My inbred 10x great grandfather was a civilized man, unlike your retarded, stinky 10x great grandfather" arguments are always hilarious to read.

Anyways, I digress. What I wanted to say is, more piss scenes pls. I want to piss on Rose and Veronica too.

Randomguy3478

Jan 14, 2024

My comment was about Romans only considering it gay for the one who takes it - like they do in prison.

If you are still talking about the whole cunnilingus thing: Just because somebody does a submissive act doesn't necessarily mean that his whole character is on that side. Aside from that, there where many great men who were absolute simps around their wives.

Just because the non-simps seldom post doesn't mean we are not tired of reading the constant simping. Let's just get along and write about what we enjoy/don't enjoy. Maybe have a civilized discussion or two. No need to try to get everyone else on your side. You are physically safe in front of your screen.

se20299

Oct 18, 2017
My comment was about Romans only considering it gay for the one who takes it - like they do in prison.

If you are still talking about the whole cunnilingus thing: Just because somebody does a submissive act doesn't necessarily mean that his whole character is on that side. Aside from that, there where many great men who were absolute simps around their wives.

Just because the non-simps seldom post doesn't mean we are not tired of reading the constant simping. Let's just get along and write about what we enjoy/don't enjoy. Maybe have a civilized discussion or two. No need to try to get everyone else on your side. You are physically safe in front of your screen.

1000055479.jpg

Here's a beautiful, god fearing, traditional repressed housewife that doesn't know what an orgasm is for you to jerk off to. Granted, she gets a little chatty when her friends come over, but it's nothing that your alpha masculinity can't fix.

You also need to watch out for the milk boy stealing your wife. Rumor around the neighborhood is that he eats pussy like a champ, and has already banged all the women in your wife's church group.

Maybe you can stop clogging up the thread with the homoerotic descriptions of the roman dominance.

4.90 star(s) 477 Votes