Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
So, we generally get it when it hits the second Patreon tier, right? So that would be the 30th rather than the 23rd?! :unsure:

mathe7n6

Aug 16, 2021
So, we generally get it when it hits the second Patreon tier, right? So that would be the 30th rather than the 23rd?! :unsure:
I think there was only one update that was leaked on the club owner, it was the Hana update (I don't remember if ch3up4 was also leaked on the club owner)

but yes, it is normally leaked as soon as it reaches the lowest tier

realisationofman

Oct 20, 2022
Presenting the release schedule for Ch4Up4!

Contained within it's smutly confines, you will find:

-2,650 static images
-94 videos
-60,200 words or so, pending proofing.

We apologize for how long this one took us; it wasn't ideal on our part. When we laid out the plans for the update, we knew it to be ambitious for the time frame we wanted to get it done in, but even keeping that in mind... things got out of hand at the end. We had a lot of fun, and you'll know what I mean by that if you see it.

In return for your wait, this update offers you content for most main girls, deep branching paths, and significant plot developments. I say this every go around, but we are proud of this one and, and I hope our love of this project reflects on your experience.

As always, thank you Everyone for your support. View attachment 3460762
Christ, that dress

OUndrAnt

May 18, 2021
Presenting the release schedule for Ch4Up4!

Contained within it's smutly confines, you will find:

-2,650 static images
-94 videos
-60,200 words or so, pending proofing.

We apologize for how long this one took us; it wasn't ideal on our part. When we laid out the plans for the update, we knew it to be ambitious for the time frame we wanted to get it done in, but even keeping that in mind... things got out of hand at the end. We had a lot of fun, and you'll know what I mean by that if you see it.

In return for your wait, this update offers you content for most main girls, deep branching paths, and significant plot developments. I say this every go around, but we are proud of this one and, and I hope our love of this project reflects on your experience.

As always, thank you Everyone for your support. View attachment 3460762
Oh boy, Eternum and PC launching just two days apart, what a good week to be alive.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
You have quite a simplistic understanding of developer work if you view this coincidence like anything other than an accident. You think we like releasing under the shadow of the most popular game in the AVN scene? We are merely at the service of our audience first and foremost. Pulling a delay for convenience is out of the question.

This antagonistic tribalism lives merely in your head. Nobody is trying to "keep up" with Eternum. It's on a league of its own.
I think that the only thing your game has in common with Eternum is Honey Select.

I daresay Pale Carnations and Eternum have and aim to please very different audiences, provided that Pale Carnations' authors aimed to please anyone but themselves.

If you had wanted to please Eternum's players you would have made Rosalind sing Ariana Grande instead of Townes Van Zandt.

p.s.: I really dislike Eternum.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
You have quite a simplistic understanding of developer work if you view this coincidence like anything other than an accident. You think we like releasing under the shadow of the most popular game in the AVN scene? We are merely at the service of our audience first and foremost. Pulling a delay for convenience is out of the question.

This antagonistic tribalism lives merely in your head. Nobody is trying to "keep up" with Eternum. It's on a league of its own.
he is just a toxic person based on his post history, went on my ignore list immediately

Reactions: Maviarab

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
GIL3D said:
This antagonistic tribalism lives merely in your head.
I'm laughing at some of these replies after GIL's post that I interpret as "Don't forget about us, GIL! It also lives in our heads!".

Guys! Chill. There's no reason to have to choose between them. I choose to love both games. There's infinite room in my harem for as many spicy little AVNs as I can read. PC is my best girl, but there's no denying that Eternum is spectacular sexy bitch.

zeph19

Jul 6, 2017
Pale Carnations v Eternum feels like the Messi v Ronaldo debate.

Both are clearly S-tier and among the best we have but people love to state one is shit or mediocre in order to elevate their favorite.

Feels great to be an enjoyer of the sport, or in this case, AVNs. We're eating good these next few days, lads.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
I think that the only thing your game has in common with Eternum is Honey Select.

I daresay Pale Carnations and Eternum have and aim to please very different audiences, provided that Pale Carnations' authors aimed to please anyone but themselves.

If you had wanted to please Eternum's players you would have made Rosalind sing Ariana Grande instead of Townes Van Zandt.

p.s.: I really dislike Eternum.
Both games are excellent in their own way and both games are worthy to be played and there is not a single reason to choose one over the other.

Last edited:

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
If you're wondering what you might expect from the newest update here's a sample:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm usually not into this stuff but TD and GIL somehow made it work.
:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.90 star(s) 474 Votes