Oct 27, 2022
just started the game and of course we would like this or that but so far i can say i surely pass a good moment on this one there's a certain vibe around it i like it

Randomguy3478

Jan 14, 2024
dam dude i posted that and deleted 5 seconds later i posted in wrong thread LOL
NOOO!

:KEK:

Kidding. No problem! Still, thank you for continuing the walkthrough mod. Would be sad having to start a game completely from the beginning - and without mod it's just not as cozy. :)

Meabe37

Mar 9, 2023
Absolutely fantastic update BUT...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Beyond girls preference it's seems absolutely not worth it to trad 3 confidence points against "nothing" in the long run AND

Last edited:

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
what happened to Felicia? Why doesn't she look like herself? with all the plugins and improvers it COULD NOT have gotten so bad. the face became different. did they change the model? Are old Felicia's sources lost? (as happened with Irfaeus's "Waifu Academy" project when he had to re-model the characters)

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
what happened to Felicia? Why doesn't she look like herself? with all the plugins and improvers it COULD NOT have gotten so bad. the face became different. did they change the model? Are old Felicia's sources lost? (as happened with Irfaeus's "Waifu Academy" project when he had to re-model the characters)
I noticed something like this too - especially on a replay from the start... for me what stuck out was the difference in animations. Early stuff looks way more fluid than segments like the most recent ian-rose-mc threesome. I'm guessing that was because the earlier used existing HS animations and the new ones had to be done from scratch, so some leeway should be given.

Reactions: Randomguy3478

mok135

Feb 27, 2018
Eh, does she look different? i didn't notice anything wrong with her model. And I have had to replay some of the previous content. She looks as great as always.

Reactions: McGreed

GIL3D

Illusionist
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2019
Absolutely nothing happened. I have made minor face edits to two girls throught the game's life, but never to Felicia.
I noticed something like this too - especially on a replay from the start... for me what stuck out was the difference in animations. Early stuff looks way more fluid than segments like the most recent ian-rose-mc threesome. I'm guessing that was because the earlier used existing HS animations and the new ones had to be done from scratch, so some leeway should be given.
There are no stock HS sex animations in PC. Everything is custom. I like to think I've improved with time, but you're entitled to think differently.

crunchycake

Jun 3, 2020
Help :unsure:
Prolly someone has already answered it, buuuttt.. I think you need to meet 2 criteria
1) Mina Bi curious has to be high, and then

That's what I did in my playthrough...

Last edited:
Reactions: TD1900
4.90 star(s) 471 Votes