akselx

Mar 29, 2020
To add on to that, Mina's sort of reluctant attraction to Hana is also extremely well written and a sight to behold. When Hana was telling (and showing!) Mina what she got up to after the concert...
Yeah, well I thought about it, that maybe there's simple explanation to her behavior. She's just horny and I believe Hana even mentioned it herself. Perhaps Killian too busy chasing skirts and partisipationg in all sorts of sadomy to pay her enough attention. Fucker.

Alleycat_2017

Sep 1, 2017
Same, it just says that you've reached the end of the build. Play through again, or wait for the mod? I think I'll give it until the weekend.

me130

Dec 11, 2017
The replayability of this game is something else. I really like for example that we can't bombard Mina with questions about every little thing, instead we have to choose what to ask about and face the consequences of our actions. Some questions are more rewarding than the others and the whole conversation feels natural. In other words the game isn't restricting us just so we would be forced to replay to see a different outcome, it also does it because it's a logical thing to do. The writing here is excellent and complements the art splendidly and there is a right balance to everything. A perfect game in my eyes.

Hopefully devs won't take my words in a wrong way and suddenly we'll get million artificial choices or too many restrictions that will force us to reload in order to see new content but that right balance and logic will prevail. I'm optimistic about that though, seeing how good they're doing so far.
I think eventually you have to reload a lot to see all the content no? To check all different paths or scenes.

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
i see club owner and prostitution ... so it is brothel and MCs LIs are prostitutes?

thx for info

Catoblepas

Feb 9, 2017
I'll just say that with Tampopo and Q The Winged Serpent mentioned in the same exchange, this game just went to the absolute top of the spire for me.

Mutt and Jeff know their shit.

• Red Heart
Reactions: TD1900

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
I'm definitely glad to be updated. But alas, as for me, there was very little Felicia in him. And alas, a lot of old women. There was also a tie to Mina, which was both pleasing and sad at the same time, since except for the tie there was nothing with her.
And yes, I agree about the "bad" endings. I really want to finally play for the bad guy, really bad and not those pathetic parodies that are now parodying this genre.

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
i could not get the kath scene only the harper part of it even though i had the points needed at least acording too the walkthrough anyone know if there is something else that is required

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
I'd have to look into making it a toggle-able option for the next update, but in the mean time, if you're slightly ren'py savvy, you can unren the game's script's script, open up the the ScreenEffects.rpy file in a text editor, and change the values to something like pictured below.

View attachment 1087064

Sorry for the inconvenience, but that would be the most expedient solution to your question.
Thx, it looks like working.

Reactions: TD1900

blob69420

Apr 19, 2018
I'm basic, so I really only care about Mina and Hana and skip over the rest. I know scenes with Hana are coming up pretty soon, but how long do you guys think until we have real Mina scenes? Maybe a year and a half? I really don't mind the wait, but I do want to steal Killian's girl at some point.

4.90 star(s) 474 Votes