tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
lol 35 mina points means that you are neck-deep into mina path and I believe you can't get out it.... I wouldn't want to be out of it even if I have the option for it in the future.
Thank god lol wasn't sure if it was enough or if i had somehow messed up but thank you for clarifying

SanaeS

Jun 22, 2018
I mean he could be lying
In a previous post about this a dev said that MC mom would be like a "moral compass",so after the scene from this update I think the chances of her corruption are 0. Not really disappointed tho,that makes Kill a true bro.

Reactions: AwsHen

dougiehouser

Jun 9, 2019
I normally rotate my saves so only keep the last 6, so the save in position 6 may not be the most recent.
There are no dates on the load screen so I have zero idea which save is which now :cry::cry:

Any way to work out which was the last save?

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
TD1900
Can mc impregnate anyone as in the end?(since I believe it wont be in the mid game or anything )
Each epilogue will vary depending on the heroine herself and your choices, but in some circumstances, pregnancy will factor into it.

Oh blast it, I have played Ch2 Up2 with the mod installed, now I checked that the mod hasn't been updated yet. can I continue playing with my save i wonder?
I know a couple of people who played it with modded saves and they didn't report any major issues. Still, do so at your own risk and don't save over them just in case.

Any chance to get an option to turn off white flashes?
I'd have to look into making it a toggle-able option for the next update, but in the mean time, if you're slightly ren'py savvy, you can unren the game's script's script, open up the the ScreenEffects.rpy file in a text editor, and change the values to something like pictured below.

Screenshot 2021-03-16 085923.jpg

Sorry for the inconvenience, but that would be the most expedient solution to your question.

What is the usual time frame between updates for this game?
Our first update was two and a half months and the second and third updates were about 3 and a half months.
We're hoping to get that update window down for the next one.

tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
I do wonder if Ian is our only competition when it comes to Mina or if there's going to be someone else maybe in the Model or theater industry :unsure:

4.90 star(s) 474 Votes