Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Pale Carnations [Ch. 3 Update 1 Public] Mutt & Jeff

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.65 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.63 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.08 GB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 1.07 GB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

SanaeS

Jun 22, 2018
Quick question: does your writer actually is a professional? This game dialogues are much better not only than similar games,but of most VN in general.

Reactions: AwsHen

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
Quick question: does your writer actually is a professional? This game dialogues are much better not only than similar games,but of most VN in general.
definitely im thinking the same. It has an elegant story.

Reactions: SanaeS

AwsHen

Oct 13, 2018
I do wonder if Ian is our only competition when it comes to Mina or if there's going to be someone else maybe in the Model or theater industry :unsure:
I positively think, especially after playing the recent update, that, Ian will be the only competition when it comes to Mina.

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
I stumpled upon this game today ... and after hours and hours of playing throug all of it, I´m still somewhat out of words ... just one seems fitting:

WOW!!

Where was this juwel hiding? Why I havnt seen this by now? It´s truely an piece of art ... the facial expressions are so good implemented, I found myself often glued to the screen at some scenes and just by looking at the characters faces I could EXACTLY see what they where "thinking" - without even the need to read the text. Especially Mina - actually with all characters ... now that my minds starts working again. Wow! There are only a handfull of games where something like that is possible.
I am very impressed. Not only from the good facial expressions, no ... also the story is pretty damn good ... absolutly believable characters ... not to mention the sheer size until now ... wow! just wow!
I had a blast playing! It surely made may day ... no, fuck this ... it made my whole week!! ^^

A huge thanks to the devs for creating & sharing this game!

Last edited:

nighlur

May 18, 2019
Although I love the heroines and single heroine endings are planned i really hope there will be a more selfish ending where we can blackmail/coerce the girls into staying in the club is something along those lines planned(i get that this question can be spoilery so u can be as vague as need be ty.)

me130

Dec 11, 2017
This game man. It's like on a different level completely. Felicia and Kathleen are two of the most unique characters I've seen. One somehow has no shame and the other is a mind game genius who lectures us on metaphysics/morality while having sex. What a weird blend but it somehow works.

Rosalind and Mina seem to be pretty normal but I'm sure by the end of the game everything will be fucked up (Rosalinds depravity and our friendship with Ian). Probably Hana route will be the one with not fucked up stuff (As much as other routes will be)? Not really sure.

This is now one of my favorites on the site! Keep up the great work dev!

sunaboz

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
The replayability of this game is something else. I really like for example that we can't bombard Mina with questions about every little thing, instead we have to choose what to ask about and face the consequences of our actions. Some questions are more rewarding than the others and the whole conversation feels natural. In other words the game isn't restricting us just so we would be forced to replay to see a different outcome, it also does it because it's a logical thing to do. The writing here is excellent and complements the art splendidly and there is a right balance to everything. A perfect game in my eyes.

Hopefully devs won't take my words in a wrong way and suddenly we'll get million artificial choices or too many restrictions that will force us to reload in order to see new content but that right balance and logic will prevail. I'm optimistic about that though, seeing how good they're doing so far.

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Although I love the heroines and single heroine endings are planned i really hope there will be a more selfish ending where we can blackmail/coerce the girls into staying in the club is something along those lines planned(i get that this question can be spoilery so u can be as vague as need be ty.)
They'll certainly be club oriented endings. By week 4, the core dilemna of the game is basically "do you stay or leave?" That will take a number of different forms.

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
Alright, this game been chilling on my hard for some time, 4-5 month, I think, without being touched. I couldn't quite get myself to play it past the initial call from dr chuck. So, I forced myself to commit couple of days ago and holy shit, I'm glad I did.
Now, I want to touch on things, or rather characters and relationships that I found to be the most interesting, for some reason. Those are MC-Killian, MC-Mina and Mina-Killian. I can't quite figure out where is Mina's attraction for MC is coming from, or even if she's fully aware of what signs she's singing to him in every other scene, or if she's as innocent as she appears. Now, I think that her affection is a result of Killian blasting her with stories about his best friend for all 10 month they've been dating. She's been affected by Killigan's...affection, that is quite genuine and touching. And now, this mysterious hyped up best friend of her boyfriend, that was always there for him, is always there for her, instead of the boyfriend. She's also seem quite dissatisfied with her relationship with Killigan, but doesn't have the stomach to confront him about it due to lack of dating exp and forgiving personality.
Speaking of which. I'm usually not a fan of this type of character, what is it, cheerful cutesy airhead. They don't seem earnest to me, I don't buy them. Mina, however, sells herself to me. Somehow, I, on behave of MC feel regret for him not getting the girl before Killian did and actually feel uncomfortable with Veronica openly hitting ob her. Like, wtf? I don't usually get this emotionally invested in a character. Really good job on that one.
Also, really good job on Killian. I rarely see a character so likable and unlikable at the same time. I can't quite tell what he really feel about Mina. At the start of the game, he seem to regard her as a "obligatory girlfriend", easy on the eye, easy to get along with, conveniently forgiving. But he does seem visibly uncomfortable with her and MC overly affectionate hug during their first meeting, and immediately lets it slide, like always when MC is involved. And the next scene, he's alright with them kissing and even tells MC not to slack. And a week later declares them both to be the most important people in his life. Very interesting.
I've got no concluding point, just posting my observations.

4.90 star(s) 474 Votes