Mark17

May 15, 2017

Pale Carnations [Ch3.Up1] Public Release
Hi there, GIL here. We are proud to present to you all the Public Release of Chapter 3 Update 1!
This version contains several corrections and fixes as compared to the Early Release, so you might want to update it if you got it early.
Thank you all for the overwhelming amount of support we have received, particularly as of late. We are extremely grateful for it. You truly, truly drive us forward.
Without further ado, here it is folks. Hope you enjoy <3

Changelog - Chapter 3, Update 1:
1718 static images and 51 webms
11 new musical tracks
Animations retroactively added to these older scenes:
* First time meeting Rosalind - (1 clip)
* Felicia and Mina during the after party - (1 clip)
* Felicia bathroom - all 3 routes. (7 clips)
* Rosalind's deal - (3 clips)
* Week 1 Kat Reward - (3 clips)

(Special thanks to )

benkhalifa

Aug 12, 2018
Guys, I understand that I'm probably asking a question off topic, but someone can advise games that are similar both graphically and plot to this wonderful game?

Walnutt

Jan 14, 2021
Guys, I understand that I'm probably asking a question off topic, but someone can advise games that are similar both graphically and plot to this wonderful game?
Yeah sorry man but this game is pretty much in its own category. I mean, you can get kinda similar graphics with any Illusion software being used to make the game, but they've amplified it way beyong what I've seen in other games.

sunaboz

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
What guys above said, the plot here is fresh and unique, that's why it's the best game there is. Once in a Lifetime is another such gem, it also has great renders and is the funniest game I know (out of all games, not only erotic ones) but the plot is completely different.

Ceddot

Sorcerer's Paradox Developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2018
this the first time i found this game.. because im used to searching up games with animated tag
does this game have any animations in it?

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
this the first time i found this game.. because im used to searching up games with animated tag
does this game have any animations in it?
Yes, of varying quality.
Part of this recent update was improving upon some of the earlier, more shoddy ones.

Reactions: Cruiser80

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Can not wait to try out the new update... Not sure If I wanna do it this weekend or tonight....

On the one hand I can not wait, but on the other hand, I really want to take my time in playing it. Maybe play from the start again to see new content.... Choices, choices, choices!

Reactions: m4pII and AwsHen

mythril0101

Dec 3, 2019
Oh blast it, I have played Ch2 Up2 with the mod installed, now I checked that the mod hasn't been updated yet. can I continue playing with my save i wonder?

4.90 star(s) 474 Votes