m3lee

Aug 27, 2017
Yeah, scenes with both Hana and Mina meant I couldn't wait any longer and subscribed too. Both of their scenes were super hot this update, while also leaving you very excited for what's to come. Chasing after Mina feels a lot like Cindy from Our Red String, which is quite the thrill. I don't mind if Mina's action takes longer to develop, like Cindy's did. It'll feel justified in the sense of the story with her great character development thus far.

Absolutely staying with this one, excellent already with huge potential. Characterization and their development is top tier amongst all adult games, fleshed out personalities and how they interact with each other (Hana and Mina vs Mina and Felicia, or Kathleen with the carnations in general). That's owed to the fact each update is long and detailed to give enough time for every character to shine, a job well done by the developers.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Mina is my fave "I really like you but as a little sister i'm going to protect" type.

Hana is my "I really like you and will marry you in the most wholesome way possible then fuck you so hard the whoreiest whore that ever whored would be jealous".
Agree. Mina is too adorable and deserves better than Killian. As for Hana, glad to see our patience paying off with her. Knew from the moment we were first introduced I wanted to do whatever it takes to pursue her romantically. Finally get some sexy time with her in this update plus we’re treated to her first and so far only lesbian scene via flashback. Honestly couldn’t be happier with this update so far!

Reactions: m3lee

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
Mina is my fave "I really like you but as a little sister i'm going to protect" type.

Hana is my "I really like you and will marry you in the most wholesome way possible then fuck you so hard the whoreiest whore that ever whored would be jealous".
I definitely like the way you think..

• Love
Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

KillaMonka

Aug 5, 2016

Could you tell us your opinion on the rest of the cast, as I'm really interested on your thoughts.

• Haha
Reactions: sunaboz

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I’m still playing it and I’m loving how well Mina and Hana get along. Was a little worried at first but Mina really knows how to go out of her way to make friends.

While I adore Mina, Hana is my other favorite slightly ahead of Veronica and my god that scene with her was hot and sexy as fuck! :love: I may feel guilty about pursuing Mina, but good to know I can go after Hana with a clear conscience. Btw, there is a really nice Hana girl/girl flashback scene when they are playing the drinking game. Do yourself a favor and DO NOT miss that scene! Won’t spoil the details but it’s soooo worth it and it adds to more Bi-Curious Mina points... if that’s something you’d like to see.:devilish:
Personally, I'm more interested in finding a way to patch up Mina's relationship with Killian; that seems like the best shot by far at getting him to change his ways, and making Mina Bi-curious is unlikely to help that goal. Still, I'm very curious to see what's up with Hana.

Bah, these tantalizing hints just raise even more questions! Why are the last few days always the hardest to wait?

AwsHen

Oct 13, 2018
I’m still playing it and I’m loving how well Mina and Hana get along. Was a little worried at first but Mina really knows how to go out of her way to make friends.

While I adore Mina, Hana is my other favorite slightly ahead of Veronica and my god that scene with her was hot and sexy as fuck! :love: I may feel guilty about pursuing Mina, but good to know I can go after Hana with a clear conscience. Btw, there is a really nice Hana girl/girl flashback scene when they are playing the drinking game. Do yourself a favor and DO NOT miss that scene! Won’t spoil the details but it’s soooo worth it and it adds to more Bi-Curious Mina points... if that’s something you’d like to see.:devilish:
Yeah, scenes with both Hana and Mina meant I couldn't wait any longer and subscribed too. Both of their scenes were super hot this update, while also leaving you very excited for what's to come. Chasing after Mina feels a lot like Cindy from Our Red String, which is quite the thrill. I don't mind if Mina's action takes longer to develop, like Cindy's did. It'll feel justified in the sense of the story with her great character development thus far.

Absolutely staying with this one, excellent already with huge potential. Characterization and their development is top tier amongst all adult games, fleshed out personalities and how they interact with each other (Hana and Mina vs Mina and Felicia, or Kathleen with the carnations in general). That's owed to the fact each update is long and detailed to give enough time for every character to shine, a job well done by the developers.
Stop tantalizing me :p my mouth is salivating and my imagination is running wild o_O

Bah, these tantalizing hints just raise even more questions! Why are the last few days always the hardest to wait?
They always were and always will be, I too would like to get the update on the release day, hell I even lost myself and imagined that update will be released here yesterday and like the posts above mentioned its also kinda unfair if both patreons and us pirate plebians get the update at almost the same time, especially if the dev is also an active part of this community.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Personally, I'm more interested in finding a way to patch up Mina's relationship with Killian; that seems like the best shot by far at getting him to change his ways, and making Mina Bi-curious is unlikely to help that goal. Still, I'm very curious to see what's up with Hana.

Wow! That's really twisted.... not rescuing poor Mina from Ian's wandering lust and philandering ways?! ;) I do feel a little bad for plotting to steal his gf, but it does help ease my conscience there is some kid of mutual attraction between Mina and the MC, plus with Ian's attempts for either offering to share her, or just watch us make out with Mina, sooner or later he shouldn't be shocked to see something like that happen...just without him being present. :devilish:

Reactions: ju1zzed

mythril0101

Dec 3, 2019
How much of a gameplay time do we get in this update? and everyone mentioned Mina and Hana, what about my lovely Rosalind? did she get any scenes?

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
How much of a gameplay time do we get in this update?
Hard to say, considering reading speed and hand-on-dick time varies... not that I would presume anyone here would do anything that uncouth.

I can say the line count is shorter than the previous two updates, but a good bit of Ch2Up2's line count was the code for the navigating around the club and the branching for who won each game. If I had to guess, it might feel on par with Ch2Up2 if you didn't take the time to go back and replay all the branching outcomes. Someone who has already played the update can correct me if I'm wrong.

and everyone mentioned Mina and Hana, what about my lovely Rosalind? did she get any scenes?
This is a Hana/Mina/Kathleen centric update, so nothing major. That isn't to say Rosalind is completely absent in this one, as there is a fun (not sex) scene involving all 3 of the Carnations, but there's no major development in their plot lines. You can expect significant Rosalind content in the next update, as well as the week 2 exhibition one that follows it.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Wow! That's really twisted.... not rescuing poor Mina from Ian's wandering lust and philandering ways?! ;) I do feel a little bad for plotting to steal his gf, but it does help ease my conscience there is some kid of mutual attraction between Mina and the MC, plus with Ian's attempts for either offering to share her, or just watch us make out with Mina, sooner or later he shouldn't be shocked to see something like that happen...just without him being present. :devilish:
I think you misunderstand: I'm not trying to leave Mina in a bad relationship, I'm trying to convince Ian to treat her properly. Mina fooling around with girls is likely to undermine that goal, at least in the short term.

I might change my mind when I learn more about Mina, but for now that's the plan.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Could you tell us your opinion on the rest of the cast, as I'm really interested on your thoughts.
I'll play it again so I can do it properly, i've only really payed much attention to a few characters, once Hana appeared it was only really her, Mina and Harper I had my eye on.

Not all of us are plotting to steal his girlfriend though.

Those of us going for other women at least want to make sure Mina is happy so trying to fix their relationship and push Ian to better himself could at least give them a chance at a happy ending.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
If you mean in general, yes. On our patreon, for a few days now.
If you mean on F95, no. It hasn't leaked here yet, which has been a surprise to me.
It's strange when pirates can be respectful. You being a active member helps a lot. A little wait never hurts anyone. Except the 6 that face palmed my first post. And that in itself is satisfying:p

Looking forward to when it does drop here:)

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
svs sites seems to join patrons with the lowest tier to be able to grab the game and release it.
so, it will get leaked before the public release I think.
anyway, patrons dont need to be pirates. they support because they want the game to succeed, and of course the dev-team to feel motivated with enough support and money.
so, its good that the higher tier patrons are not leaking it. this show good morale.
we will get it one way or another, we just need to wait a bit.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Not all of us are plotting to steal his girlfriend though.

Those of us going for other women at least want to make sure Mina is happy so trying to fix their relationship and push Ian to better himself could at least give them a chance at a happy ending.
That was meant more or less tongue-in-cheek, of course not everyone will be playing the game the same way, with the same motivations. That said, considering this is just a game, and the first and even second impressions Mina made on me, really has changed how I was planning on interacting with her.

Hana is great, and there is certainly more than enough chemistry with her to either stay friends... friends with benefits, or more. Mina is also a good friend, but in her I can see a long-term future with the mc, definitely waifu material.

I suppose if I knew how much Mina and Ian were invested in the relationship I’d be more hesitant to pursue her, but since he is literally her first and due to her overall lack of experience, it’s probably why she hasn’t left him yet, considering how poorly he treats her.

Truth is, I’m just going to see how things develop with both of them going forward. Whichever I feel more strongly towards, is the one I will ultimately pursue romantically.

Reactions: ju1zzed and TD1900
4.90 star(s) 474 Votes