Mark17

May 15, 2017
Hard to say, considering reading speed and hand-on-dick time varies... not that I would presume anyone here would do anything that uncouth.

I can say the line count is shorter than the previous two updates, but a good bit of Ch2Up2's line count was the code for the navigating around the club and the branching for who won each game. If I had to guess, it might feel on par with Ch2Up2 if you didn't take the time to go back and replay all the branching outcomes. Someone who has already played the update can correct me if I'm wrong.

This is a Hana/Mina/Kathleen centric update, so nothing major. That isn't to say Rosalind is completely absent in this one, as there is a fun (not sex) scene involving all 3 of the Carnations, but there's no major development in their plot lines. You can expect significant Rosalind content in the next update, as well as the week 2 exhibition one that follows it.
Is there any scene with Felicia (that blonde bimbo/trophy wife) with or without sex?

Retromancer

Aug 14, 2018
It's strange when pirates can be respectful. You being a active member helps a lot. A little wait never hurts anyone. Except the 6 that face palmed my first post. And that in itself is satisfying:p
It is nice, isn't it? I'm a $5 Patreon, and while I don't like the wait, it's worth it to me to get the game later and still support these great devs. I do get to get on their Discord channel and get some tasty reviews, though. Hotly anticipating Hana (second best girl) new content. Interested to see where Mina goes because I find her boring, but we'll see if this update changes my mind.

Reactions: sunaboz

sunaboz

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
It is nice, isn't it? I'm a $5 Patreon, and while I don't like the wait, it's worth it to me to get the game later and still support these great devs. I do get to get on their Discord channel and get some tasty reviews, though. Hotly anticipating Hana (second best girl) new content. Interested to see where Mina goes because I find her boring, but we'll see if this update changes my mind.
I wanted to pay 10$ for early access but I'm a 5 dollar 1 year patron and I would have to pay for a whole year in advance which is above my budget. I've asked TD1900 if he considered adding Subscribe star or itch.io option (like Caribdis, Once in a Lifetime developer) but it's not possible at the moment (maybe in the future). So I'll have to wait a bit too.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
If I'm mostly in it for Felicia and Lucy how disappointed am I gonna be?
Depends what your tolerance is for your potential LI's taking dick because they are gonna get railed hard by other men.

Most girls are going to get fucked by others, the romance stuff doesn't start until near the end for some of them.

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
God damn is it out already
Felicia will make an appearance, plus they'll be some behind the scenes set up for her content that will be in the next update. Lucy is not featured at all.

So pretty disappointed I imagine.

EDIT: Some of her older content did get new animations though.

Cenc

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
They had some of their older content updated, a couple of animations so its worth it to see those alone (you can view em in the gallery) - as for the update content, it's mostly centred around Hana, Mina and with a nice treat at the end. (no spoilers!).

All jokes aside, even if they aren't your 'main' interests I think you will still like and enjoy the update.

gyuuPapa

Dec 9, 2020
Any platine patron would be kind enough to share the update ?
I am guessing that the public update will likely contain many corrections of text errors that were present in the Plat Ch3 release. It also may contain an graphical fix of one of the images.

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
I recently discovered this game is beautiful the images and the story conclude the beauty of this story.
Excellent I will continue to follow him.

Reactions: gyuuPapa

AwsHen

Oct 13, 2018
I am guessing that the public update will likely contain many corrections of text errors that were present in the Plat Ch3 release. It also may contain an graphical fix of one of the images.
I'm not aware of any graphical fixes but there are some typos getting fixed :)

Any platine patron would be kind enough to share the update ?
Just pray for to god for getting GIL3D & TD1900 as many Platinum Patreons(and Gold & Silver too) as possible as more people means better and faster bugfixes and also maybe just maybe....... a higher chance of getting leaked here :p sorry devs can't resist the thought of not putting up this joke.

4.90 star(s) 474 Votes