reeroll

Jun 1, 2021
I am sorry to tell you this will stay a wish. TD, the writer of Pale Carnations, already told us that the MC´s Mom is more of a moral compass and story element. For the MC, her sacrifices years ago to keep them fed is a major drive for several things he does and admires.
i know that's why i am sad... kinda a waste to be honest.what makes it worse it will never happen aside if they create an incest patch version on subscribestar

• Hey there
Reactions: Turret

reeroll

Jun 1, 2021
Honestly, it's one of few things which set this title apart from the slop of your average incest games, so it's not a waste but a solid decision.
i don't share that opinion but that's ok too.everyone is entitled to their own opinions.

Reactions: ffive

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Hi. I hasn't play since Chap 4 up 3. Can someone tell me if there is new Mina content in ch4up4 ? I looks at the gallery and there is one new scene with both Mina and Fellicia. But is that the only one? No other Mina scene?

Jul 21, 2021
I strongly doubt that, the game would be over already :D

I bet the info you catched was 4 weeks (in game) since that's ho long the carnations contest is supposed to last. No, i don't remember if the game is in the 2nd or 3rd week of the contest. I think the second, since the 3rd week of the previous year's contest was a 'free use' day. Which i'm positive won't happen in this edition of the contest. You know.. NTR... but i think i'd noticed it didn't happen.

Now, not sure what the plan for the plot are. Maybe the contest will be interrupted before the 4th week in the climax event that crushes the bordello activity once and for all or it will just go through and something will happen later.

In any case i'm positive we will see at the very least Chapter 5. Not impossible a Chapter 6. And let's hope M&J won't go full BaDIK an pull out some bullshit like 'and that was season 1, for season 2 we have...' Spin offs are cool, endless games aren't.
thank you! i ve lost track indeed. played the game like a year ago or so and lost my saves so i wanted to wait the game is finished to start all over again... but i think i should catch up :D!

and yeah i totally agree with you. it's important to be able to complete a story and a game overall. and it's so very rare :D!

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
1723606162740.png

1723606234320.png

1723606272583.png

1723606318294.png
It's a weighted rating meaning number of votes and possibly some other factors affect it. The reason is to keep a single 5-star review from putting all those new games with a lot of "potential" at the top of the list. The number indicated next to the star is a 4.9, which is a straight average of the ratings the game thread has received, but the order is based on the weighted rating. That means, for example, you can see games with a 3.7 average ranked above a game with a 3.8 average because the weighted rating algorithm gave more value to the 3.7 than the 3.8 even if they have a similar number of reviews.

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 480 Votes